General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouiji

Ouiji

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 pm

I just want to thank you Ryan, Butterfly, and Zoe. I do appreciate you guys cheering me up. I feel bad about bringing it up here because it's not like my brother can say anything in his defense. That being said, I'll try not to complain about him or bring him up here again, but it's good to know you all were listening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Ouiji wrote:
I just want to thank you Ryan, Butterfly, and Zoe. I do appreciate you guys cheering me up. I feel bad about bringing it up here because it's not like my brother can say anything in his defense. That being said, I'll try not to complain about him or bring him up here again, but it's good to know you all were listening.
What'd I do? pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 pm

you existed!
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
you existed!
Oh no! Not that again. inglip
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Zoe wrote:
What'd I do? pokerface
Said something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Zoe wrote:
What'd I do? pokerface
Said something.
k pokerface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 am

Ouiji wrote:

No prob. ^^ I'm a twin so I know ALLLLLL about sibling shit. You know who to come to if you to need to talk, Cool .
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

No prob. ^^ I'm a twin so I know ALLLLLL about sibling shit. You know who to come to if you to need to talk, Cool .

I keep forgetting I'm a twin lol. you tend to forget these things when they die before you get to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I keep forgetting I'm a twin lol. you tend to forget these things when they die before you get to meet them.

Oh no kidding? You're what they call a "twinless twin" like Elvis O_o

That's sorta sad imo. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

Oh no kidding? You're what they call a "twinless twin" like Elvis O_o

That's sorta sad imo. Okay.jpg

I had no idea I was a twin until I was like, 18. I mean nobody bothered telling me because they didn't care enough to tell me. not because they were keeping it a secret... they literally just did not care.

"oh shit, we lost a son... oh well"

*18 years later*

"oh that's right, I forgot we lost a child... yea, I must have forgot to tell you you were a twin. LOL"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

Well... that's that. My baby's officially gone.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 am

your baby? I hope that's not as scary as it sounds
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 am

My dog. First friend I ever actually had. I've had her since she was a puppy... technically owned her right after she was weaned.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

I know that feeling...

it wasn't even a dog I'd known that long. Bamma. it started out when he was my aunt's dog. she asked me to babysit her house and her dogs. Bamma was COMPLETELY untrustworthy of humans. especially men. and after a few days of babysitting, he eventually warmed up to me. a few months later, my aunt gives him away to us because she can't afford him. so I had him for almost a year, and we became so attached. I was pretty much the only one he trusted.

then we had to give him away because our dogs fought with bamma too much. that destroyed me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am

Look at the bright side, at least he's still alive. If you know the people who own him now, you could always arrange for visitation. My mom's friend does that with a dog she used to foster.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

Lunar wrote:
Look at the bright side, at least he's still alive. If you know the people who own him now, you could always arrange for visitation. My mom's friend does that with a dog she used to foster.

they went out of state.

I know it's not as bad as losing a dog in that manner. if I could, I'd give my dogs away before they die of old age, just so I'd never have to see them pass away... I could always pretend that they're still alive out there.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:25 am

When my dad's dog was about to pass, they took the dog out somewhere and told him they were "taking Max to a farm". They told my sister the same thing when we had to put two of our cats down.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 am

Lunar wrote:
"taking Max to a farm"

That's an odd thing to say. My parents didn't really tell me anything when my cat died. I knew she was sick, we took her to the vet, an hour passed of me waiting in the lobby while they accompanied the cat, and next thing I knew, we were in the car driving home, sans cat, but having gained a black plastic bag.

Once I figured out what happened... I don't think I've ever cried like that any other time in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 am

Those plastic bags are so... callous. I remember taking my other dog in one to where we buried her. Put her in the bed of my uncle's truck, and she'd partially fallen out when we got there, her eyes wide open and her tongue sticking out... worst thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am

I hate people that constantly b'aww for attention. People fall for it too. The attention just encourages them.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Lunar wrote:
Those plastic bags are so... callous.

Not nearly as callous as handling (or not even trying to handle) your child's impending grief, or not even telling him his pet needs to be put down. Suddenly, Riv's personality makes a hell of a lot more sense. No offense, Riv.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm

my friend told me I have a "suicidal" look on my face lately, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:48 pm

So a friend of mine had cancer. He recently beat it through surgery. When he came home from the hospital, he found all his bongs and weed destroyed. His mom is also kicking him out.

pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Lucy wrote:
So a friend of mine had cancer. He recently beat it through surgery. When he came home from the hospital, he found all his bongs and weed destroyed. His mom is also kicking him out.

pokerface

I used to hear how the one thing you can always rely on is family... I never understood how parents could be so blind not to realize that they're ruining their children's lives more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Lucy wrote:

pokerface
Cancer... getting kicked out over weed.

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 1148_1253230725640
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next