General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

BAWW thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 am

If an Author puts out 4 novels a year, they can make around 40k.

Course, you still need supplementary income.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:18 am

I've been applying left and right for jobs for over 2 years. if I had more of a chance than you, I think I'd have gotten something by now. I mean I understand why I'd have more of a chance, but I swear to god when I say this. when I look at ANY other place, than arizona, I see so much better of a chance at getting a job. I haven't seen a "now hiring" sign here in over a year, but when I went down to san Francisco a few weeks ago, I saw 3 "now hiring" signs all in one day...

what the fuck does that say?

more to the question: why the fuck does arizona exist?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
I've been applying left and right for jobs for over 2 years. if I had more of a chance than you, I think I'd have gotten something by now. I mean I understand why I'd have more of a chance, but I swear to god when I say this. when I look at ANY other place, than arizona, I see so much better of a chance at getting a job. I haven't seen a "now hiring" sign here in over a year, but when I went down to san Francisco a few weeks ago, I saw 3 "now hiring" signs all in one day...

what the fuck does that say?

more to the question: why the fuck does arizona exist?
Arizona is a place designed for old people to live and eventually die
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am

Oh also, Im having an allergic reaction to soy milk /fml
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:27 pm

why do I stick around a place where I can point out more people who hate the living fuck out of me, than people who actually don't mind me.

oh that's right, I have no life Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
why do I stick around a place where I can point out more people who hate the living fuck out of me, than people who actually don't mind me.

Oh, don't mind Arizonans, they hate everyone. My grandparents were from Arizona. Total dicks. You seem to be somehow immune to the dick disease that's going around over there.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Oh, don't mind Arizonans, they hate everyone. My grandparents were from Arizona. Total dicks. You seem to be somehow immune to the dick disease that's going around over there.

oh... right... cause yea, I was talking about arizona...

well dammit, now I'm just reminded that I live in arizona
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Bawww, im too descriptive when I write. Page and a half a page and the only thing the main character has done is woken up, and sat on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Come to Arizona, where you can examine the torture of students at our illustrious Genocide School. Also spics GTFO kthnx.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 pm

got in a fight with my step dad.

he's going to convince my mom to kick me out again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Baww, my girlfriend still has a week of studying ahead of her and I'm probably not gonna get to see her until after her test.

MOTHERFUCKER, BOOTCAMP IS GONNA BE HARD AS TITS.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I ca't think of a reason why I'm still alive. I have nobody to go to, to talk about things. I rely so heavily on a single place that doesn't even think much of me in the first place. if I asked someone to give me a reason why I'm still alive, they wouldn't be able to think of anything. probably just the typical "it'll get better" when really since the day I was born, every year just got worse and worse. and still going. I don't know why I vent here... oh that's right, because this is the only place I have to go to.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I ca't think of a reason why I'm still alive. I have nobody to go to, to talk about things. I rely so heavily on a single place that doesn't even think much of me in the first place. if I asked someone to give me a reason why I'm still alive, they wouldn't be able to think of anything. probably just the typical "it'll get better" when really since the day I was born, every year just got worse and worse. and still going. I don't know why I vent here... oh that's right, because this is the only place I have to go to.
Milo, if I didn't think much of you, would I have pryed, and begged to send you something for christmas? If I didn't think much of you, would I call you my friend, if I didn't think much of you, would I be posting this? The small type you have here, it reminds me of a saying that I hold dear to my heart. "The meek shall inherit the earth." Ponder on that, and you'll understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

Milo, if I didn't think much of you, would I have pryed, and begged to send you something for christmas? If I didn't think much of you, would I call you my friend, if I didn't think much of you, would I be posting this? The small type you have here, it reminds me of a saying that I hold dear to my heart. "The meek shall inherit the earth." Ponder on that, and you'll understand what I mean.

I'm too stupid to understand verses.

just give it time. you'll hate me. there's a reason I'm so confident in this.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I'm too stupid to understand verses.

just give it time. you'll hate me. there's a reason I'm so confident in this.
You're not to stupid milo, just think about it. Your stepdad has drilled into you lies. Im confident ill never hate you. I hate only 1 person, like really, trully hate. I know that emotion because of its strength, and I assure you that not once have I ever felt even the tiniest glimmer of that emotion towards you.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

You're not to stupid milo, just think about it. Your stepdad has drilled into you lies. Im confident ill never hate you. I hate only 1 person, like really, trully hate. I know that emotion because of its strength, and I assure you that not once have I ever felt even the tiniest glimmer of that emotion towards you.

just because my step dad is an asshole doesn't mean the things he says isn't true. everyone I've ever known has outright abandoned me. but perhaps abandoned is a strong word for "got tired of my personality"

you think half the people here would disagree with me? they're just too afraid to say it in public.

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=168
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40