General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread

Go down 
+14
Lunar
TangoDelahunt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya

Maya

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner

Another great memory lost in space and time.
not for long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 am

Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner
Measurements demanded

hm, I wonder if I should post that one n00d of my fursona i did once
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner
Measurements demanded

hm, I wonder if I should post that one n00d of my fursona i did once

This thread is now on the topic of naked buffwuffs.

As it should be. megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 am

*growls playfully and swishes his thick, bushy tail* well I know Butters and Daisy wouldn't mind sharing me but the question is will I be in good enough shape for anyone else after what the former has planned for me tomorrow evening. Word to the wise, don't find yourself on the wrong end of his people's ruling elite, unless you're a masochist with a death wish.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Wow. It's not enough that it was over, you have to re-escalate things out of nowhere to get your digs in. Classy.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Brace wrote:
Wow. It's not enough that it was over, you have to re-escalate things out of nowhere to get your digs in. Classy.

The classiest.

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 CfhTu
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Brace wrote:

this thread was going to be about buffwuffs
you could've just played along or not said anything
do you have something against buffwuffs?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Time for a bitchfest.

Wuff doesn't hug kitties enough. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

That is a total lie. I am a very loyal pet to my kitty and give her all the snuggles she demands from her hooman.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm

It is not enough!

You must hug allthe kitties!
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:29 pm

i wish i could :c
there's just so many kitties and
i can't hug them all :c
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:42 pm

meowrowrowr.

this thread is fun
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:05 pm

It's funny because this thread wouldn't have even existed if Brace's better 1/3'd didn't decide to instigate on literally the first post after the yay thread re-opened Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 3356767072
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Brace's better 1/3'd

lol
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:03 pm

*does bunny things*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm sure this thread had 9 pages....
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Brace wrote:
You ever see a black person get upset when gay rights is compared to black civil rights? I don't think that's unreasonable either.

I think black people get more upset that, now with Godwin's Law outlawing Jew-holocaust references, blacks are the new Jews.

When a white person wants to invoke someone whose life just sucks and is unfair forever blacks are the new go-to.

At least Jews in a Nazi concentration camp have objectively gripeworthy lives. If someone is going to get gassed by Nazis, then yes, you do not need much license to say they have cause for complaint.

But blacks, just regular blacks? Like the blacks you see on TV or when you go outside? I don't think they would appreciate the frequency with which white people invoke them being oppressed, angry, offended, or just unfortunate. And that doesn't even account for the amount of othering one commits when they talk about a group of people as if they could not possibly be reading your words. Black people, on the Internet? But this is a forum! Aren't they too busy being poor, oppressed, and offended by gays. Thanks.

Last edited by jcstinks on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added the word "which.")
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am

There's an overhanded irony here.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate

>Implying Brace might have something worthwhile to add to the conversation...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:01 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate

If he's black, then he's demonstrating the very tendencies he's (wrongly) complaining about me attributing to all black people.

If he's not, then he's doing the same thing he's complaining at me for; taking offense on behalf of a group of people he doesn't belong to.

Either way.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate

>Implying Brace might have something worthwhile to add to the conversation...

For what it's worth me and Butters were laughing our asses off on Skype over that comment.

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate

If he's black, then he's demonstrating the very tendencies he's (wrongly) complaining about me attributing to all black people.

If he's not, then he's doing the same thing he's complaining at me for; taking offense on behalf of a group of people he doesn't belong to.

Either way.

It must be great to have the twisted kind of logic that allows whoever you're arguing with to be wrong, regardless of what they're even saying. It's almost as good as not being a complete fucking asshole with no actual point to be one about. Or I hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

It must be great to have the twisted kind of logic that allows whoever you're arguing with to be wrong, regardless of what they're even saying. It's almost as good as not being a complete fucking asshole with no actual point to be one about. Or I hope so anyway.

You can make anything wrong if you criticize the representative of an idea instead of the idea itself.

It's a really handy trick to shut down the debate when you're caught being a total dumbass.
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 am

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

Please, do elaborate

Either way.

Yes, it's like when you see a black person get all offended when someone says all black people eat KFC, however he has himself, at times, also eaten KFC.

It is precisely like that situation. The black person is a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 am

I didn't say all anyone do anything, I implied 1< black person has been angry about a thing before (and rightly). Then you objected angrily about the assertion that black people can be angry about things, and complained that I was speaking on behalf of a group I don't represent. One of these things, by necessity, brings your entire argument apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next