General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread

Go down 
+14
Lunar
TangoDelahunt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm so sure Lucy wants to be the way he is, something that would make him a pariah to most people in our culture (or just about any culture), for "cheap thrills" and not because that's just who he is. Truly, you are the only person whose "condition" is legit, Brace. It can't at all be the case that what you are is classified as a disorder/illness for no other reason than because that's simply what it takes for your kind to be met with the kind of sympathy (or even tolerance) you deserve. It's not at all, if anything, an insult to your dignity to be thought of in the same league as schizophrenics and people with dissociative identity disorder. You haven't internalized any of that shit because you're so immune to the same thing everyone who's different in any way copes with at some point. But go ahead, just solidify everyone's opinion that you do indeed have some very real problems, even if they're something apart from TG at this point in your life.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Medical condition as distinct from disorder, wolfbone. And a cross dresser can take their female clothing off and go into work the next day as a more or less normal man. It's not the same. Stop judging from the sidelines. And way to throw in ableist bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 pm

"a part of the brain is missing/wired abnormally" yeah, saying that's a condition, not a disorder is pure semantics. the same way, semantically, clinical psychopaths have a "personality disorder", meaning we can judge them as harshly as we want to because it's not like they have a seriously screwed up brain compared to everyone else or anything. the truth is there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two concepts except to the eggheads, and despite their best efforts to be the arbiters of who deserves to be judged and who doesn't, joe sixpack still doesn't give a fuck. and he probably won't until he's made to see you as a human being and not a monster. it might help if you started seeing yourself as one.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
"a part of the brain is missing/wired abnormally" yeah, saying that's a condition, not a disorder is pure semantics.

It's not wired abnormally. IE: in ADD, a part of the brain is wired in a way that only occurs in people with ADD. With transsexuals, a part of the brain is wired in a way that only occurs in women. Do you see the difference? It's significant.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
joe sixpack still doesn't give a fuck. and he probably won't until he's made to see you as a human being and not a monster. it might help if you started seeing yourself as one.

I have no context in which I can assert myself as a human.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:49 pm

>2012

>People still try to talk to Brace like she's a rational human being

> Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 3356767072
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
>2012

>People still try to talk to Brace like she's a rational human being

> Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 3356767072

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 pm

I have my first three degrees now. I'm rational enough to do everything except talk to people, it seems, and to do it well enough to get strong praise for it fairly consistently.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Brace wrote:
I have my first three degrees now. I'm rational enough to do everything except talk to people, it seems, and to do it well enough to get strong praise for it fairly consistently.

People are never rational when they talk about themselves.

And you are very keen about making everything about you when you discuss the topic. :V

Last edited by Zaraphayx on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Brace wrote:
It's not wired abnormally. IE: in ADD, a part of the brain is wired in a way that only occurs in people with ADD. With transsexuals, a part of the brain is wired in a way that only occurs in women. Do you see the difference? It's significant.

It's still pretty fucking abnormal for a person of mainly one gender to have a part of them physically of the other gender, whether that's in the brain or the genitals. But it's not like you have some parasite in you. It's all you. Just like Lucy is all Lucy. Who knows why Lucy is the way he is, thinks the way he does? I'm sure it's every bit as real to him as your condition is to you. But of course, you only care about yours, only see yours as relevant, because you need it to be, because like everyone else, you see this thing called "giving a fuck about others" as a finite, precious resource to be warred over.

Brace wrote:
I have no context in which I can assert myself as a human.

Jesus, you really are a piece of work.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
It's still pretty fucking abnormal for a person of mainly one gender to have a part of them physically of the other gender, whether that's in the brain or the genitals.

Abnormality isn't enough to make prescriptive moral claims against something.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
But of course, you only care about yours, only see yours as relevant, because you need it to be, because like everyone else, you see this thing called "giving a fuck about others" as a finite, precious resource to be warred over.

I believe that things that are different should be referred to in different terms. Is that really so egregious? You ever see a black person get upset when gay rights is compared to black civil rights? I don't think that's unreasonable either. Nobody ever went on a bombing campaign against gay bars. Gays were never considered property in this country. Equivocations are bad regardless of what they are, and in the context of discussions of rights they are extremely bad and do damage to every party involved, regardless of who the parties involved are.

Last edited by Brace on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
It's still pretty fucking abnormal for a person of mainly one gender to have a part of them physically of the other gender, whether that's in the brain or the genitals.

Abnormality isn't enough to make prescriptive moral claims against something.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
But of course, you only care about yours, only see yours as relevant, because you need it to be, because like everyone else, you see this thing called "giving a fuck about others" as a finite, precious resource to be warred over.

I believe that things that are different should be referred to in different terms. Is that really so egregious? You ever see a black person get upset when gay rights is compared to black civil rights? I don't think that's unreasonable either. Nobody ever went on a bombing campaign against gay bars. Gays were never considered property in this country. Equivocations are bad regardless of what they are, and in the context of discussions of rights they are extremely bad and do damage to every party involved, regardless of who the parties involved are.

Black equality and gay marriage are not the same, but they're both fundamentally about civil rights, and that means certain comparisons are indeed apt. The question isn't "were gays owned as slaves", the question is should they have to have been for their issues to be every bit as real as those of blacks? But honestly I think you're just trying to change the subject because you know you're wrong. And suck my wuffy dick anyway you scantless bitch.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm not changing the subject. As usual you never had a clear picture of the subject to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 pm

We don't have Brace's super mental powers, guys.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 pm

So wait, is Brace black?
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
So wait, is Brace black?

I'm guessing not. She is however being very childish with her reasoning though.

"I have 3 degrees, I understand so much more than you all. I have the biggest penis there is..."

Utter bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Degrees have not, do not, and will not ever determine intelligence.

It simply determines how much you're willing to bend over and get fucked by the school system.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Says the faggot. Not that you would know anything about it, but I have three degrees because actual discrimination prevents me from finding employment, and so my only real option is to keep going to school until I hit the debt cap.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Brace wrote:
actual discrimination

are you saying that anyone who isn't in your position doesn't also face the same level of discrimination?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Brace wrote:
Says the faggot. Not that you would know anything about it, but I have three degrees because actual discrimination prevents me from finding employment, and so my only real option is to keep going to school until I hit the debt cap.

I've been sent away from multiple jobs because of the way I am, lol.

You're so ridiculously full of shit, I'm gonna start calling you Foxy-Boy 2.0.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Brace wrote:
Says the faggot.

Fuck off.

You are just as bad as anyone who discriminates against you, so do yourself a favor and baaawww to someone who gives a shit.

You're just mad cuz you aren't in a position to really fuck people over.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm

I've been kicked out two separate times, by both of my parents because of who I am. I've lost friends, job opportunities, been beaten up, threatened, and even kicked out of school. you're no different than the people who make you feel like shit brace
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:47 am

Brace wrote:

Someone needs to throw you into a psychiatric hospital.

And leave you there.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 am

Brace wrote:

You keep saying you have "three degrees" but I've never heard you mention what they're actually in, or what level of degree they are. I can't help but think you have three associate degrees in "applied epistemic philosophy" or some other such bullshit.

Also, you're an asshole. Caustic verbal diarrhea will not be tolerated here. If you attempt to spew any more half-digested crap onto these forums with the intention of talking down to people and making them feel less worthy than you, I'll have to ban you.

You're truly disgusting, and no better than the bigots you so detest.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 am

Riv wrote:
Brace wrote:

You keep saying you have "three degrees" but I've never heard you mention what they're actually in, or what level of degree they are. I can't help but think you have three associate degrees in "applied epistemic philosophy" or some other such bullshit.

Also, you're an asshole. Caustic verbal diarrhea will not be tolerated here. If you attempt to spew any more half-digested crap onto these forums with the intention of talking down to people and making them feel less worthy than you, I'll have to ban you.

You're just mad I got an A in trig when you couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 am

Brace wrote:
Riv wrote:
Brace wrote:

You're just mad I got an A in trig when you couldn't.

Riv, I'm sorry in advance.

But Brace, you're a whiny scrub faggot, get the fuck out of here. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next