General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread

Go down 
+14
Lunar
TangoDelahunt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 am

Fuck everyone for fucking up my happy thread. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 am

Valence wrote:
Fuck everyone for fucking up my happy thread. Seriously?

Hey, I'm trying to help reel it back in. I LIED!
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 am

TangoDelahunt wrote:
How would you know what my mental state was at the time? You have no idea what I was going through. It was a bad idea that hit at a bad time and I did something stupid. It happens. I'm getting help to deal with it so fuck you.

Then again, doesn't really matter anyway. This is just an internet forum. To me, you are just cheap entertainment. You have little value to me...or pretty much anyone else. So keep dancing for me, my little clown. Keep being all 'edgy' and 'cynical' like it is supposed to give you relevance.

It's amazing how you go from "bawww you don't know me!" to a poor man's Joker/Rilvor in practically the same paragraph. You and Brace were made for each other it seems. I'm not sure I ever try to be "edgy". I'm pretty sure I'm more or less the opposite of that. Cynical, you're damn straight. One needs cynicism in a world chock-full of the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Reading the last two pages is my yay post. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
How would you know what my mental state was at the time? You have no idea what I was going through. It was a bad idea that hit at a bad time and I did something stupid. It happens. I'm getting help to deal with it so fuck you.

Then again, doesn't really matter anyway. This is just an internet forum. To me, you are just cheap entertainment. You have little value to me...or pretty much anyone else. So keep dancing for me, my little clown. Keep being all 'edgy' and 'cynical' like it is supposed to give you relevance.

It's amazing how you go from "bawww you don't know me!" to a poor man's Joker/Rilvor in practically the same paragraph. You and Brace were made for each other it seems. I'm not sure I ever try to be "edgy". I'm pretty sure I'm more or less the opposite of that. Cynical, you're damn straight. One needs cynicism in a world chock-full of the likes of you.

*eats popcorn and watches the clown dance some more*

You are right about Brace and I being made for each other. We are quite happy in that regard. When she's not dealing with dip shits like you she's very pleasant to be around. We are even considering having her move here to Maine. She'd find a job relatively easy around here with her education so that wouldn't be a problem. Her and Vizaxyn (my other girlfriend) get along quite well.

But I'll let you wallow in your cynicism and likely loneliness. I hope that keeps you warm at night because it can get quite cold when the sun goes down.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:03 pm

BACK ON TOPIC GUISE HURR DURR

I met another dolphin today. And he's friendly. Also in Phoenix. Why do I always end up talking to AZ furs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:

You are right about Brace and I being made for each other. We are quite happy in that regard. When she's not dealing with dip shits like you she's very pleasant to be around. We are even considering having her move here to Maine. She'd find a job relatively easy around here with her education so that wouldn't be a problem. Her and Vizaxyn (my other girlfriend) get along quite well.

But I'll let you wallow in your cynicism and likely loneliness. I hope that keeps you warm at night because it can get quite cold when the sun goes down.

Nice edit.

It's really cute when people try to play off the whole "How amusing, I'm going to just sit here and twiddle my pretend mustache while you amuse me" schtick when they don't even have the self control to not respond with a post with palpable levels of hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:

You're 34 and in these kinds of "relationships". Hahahahahaha you know what else were made for each other? My foot and your ass. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 pm

>:C
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv, is it possible to move these posts to the BAWWWW thread so we can get on with our happy shit?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 am

Greg wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv, is it possible to move these posts to the BAWWWW thread so we can get on with our happy shit?

What's that, Sandvich? Kill them all? GOOD IDEA!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am

Best thread title.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Best thread title.

I looked at it and instantly went all " Not a single fuck wa "

I'm still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Best thread title.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I looked at it and instantly went all " Not a single fuck wa "

I'm still smiling.

I believe credit goes to Lucy.

And I must, of course, thank Foxy Boy, for being the original Crazy Cunt®️.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 am

Seriously? Not a single fuck wa lol
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:16 am

Somewhere he's watching over us...
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 am

Lucan wrote:

From the great dildo factory in the sky~
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
Lucan wrote:

From the great dildo factory in the sky~

there is no way humanly possible i could top this
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 am

I am so glad that after all this time the admins finally let us have a bitch at each other thread. TBF it was getting fucking tiring watching it fill up the rest of GTWF.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:49 am

Greg wrote:
I am so glad that after all this time the admins finally let us have a bitch at each other thread. TBF it was getting fucking tiring watching it fill up the rest of GTWF.

It just takes the fun out of it honestly.

Bitching is only fun if it's spontaneous and impassioned, like a boner.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:53 am

I hate all of you

I'm just kidding, I love you guys.

Especially that murry buffwuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 am

ask me about my boner
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner
does your john hang low
does it wobble to-and-fro
can you tie it in a knot
can you tie it in a bow
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:04 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner
Measurements demanded
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:05 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
ask me about my boner

Another great memory lost in space and time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next