General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread

Go down 
+14
Lunar
TangoDelahunt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Riv
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 am

Brace wrote:
You're just mad I got an A in trig when you couldn't.

you're just mad that Riv isn't an unemployable human trainwreck, A in trig or no :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

you're just mad that Riv isn't an unemployable human trainwreck, A in trig or no :3

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:

That is the best possible answer. You win the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Brace wrote:
I failed algebra one, then two, barely skimmed by the second time round to a passing D. I scored high enough to do anything in the United States Air Force which is the most advanced military branch of the most advanced military in the world. I have no college education and everything I know I learned through hands on experience. You can have 3 degrees but unless you can show what those degrees gave you they're the same to me as they are to employers. A piece of paper worth less than a can of coke. Maybe its just humility that makes me shy about talking about my intelligence, but I scored an 88 on my ASVAB because I worked with engines, usable math, and physics. I never was in a class that taught me those things so before you go walking around talking down to people tell me what those degrees are in and how many things you can actually do with them or can apply to real life uses.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:23 pm

They're all technical degrees. The US Military is an ass-backwards bureaucratic mess just like anything else the government runs, it shouldn't be used as an example of much. I only mentioned the degree thing once in this thread in response to being called stupid, I'm not sure why that's become the point of attack.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Brace wrote:
They're all technical degrees. The US Military is an ass-backwards bureaucratic mess just like anything else the government runs, it shouldn't be used as an example of much. I only mentioned the degree thing once in this thread in response to being called stupid, I'm not sure why that's become the point of attack.

I didn't call you stupid, I said that rational discussion with you is impossible because it is. :V

And honestly how much could those technical degrees possibly be worth if you're just now passing trigonometry? I took that class in high school.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Brace wrote:

You were the one who brought up said degrees like they actually mean something other than "I'm a fucking toolbox."
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Brace wrote:
How is it any worse than any other company? Because its part of a government? If you look over the past 100 years, strike that, just go back to The begining of the Cold War to its end and tell me how many pieces of advanced technology came from the military and then how many came from those? Most of the things you use today are civilian versions of military grade equipment. Its not an attack. They're questions. An attack is what you said to Riv when that information is what he said to comfort you when you were nervous about your grades. That's an attack.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Brace wrote:

I didn't call you stupid, I said that rational discussion with you is impossible because it is. :V

And honestly how much could those technical degrees possibly be worth if you're just now passing trigonometry? I took that class in high school.

Yes. Well, I didn't have the luxury of a high school education, on account of discrimination. IT degrees only require College Algebra because IT positions pretty much only have you turning dials and pulling levers on machinery built by other people. Just like a mechanic doesn't need to know engineering concepts because they don't design cars. I probably should have gone straight into an engineering program, but I'd never had any math before and had to test into College Algebra through self-study, which seemed daunting for a while. I was also homeless when I started school and desperate to get a secure financial situation as soon as possible and so a lesser degree that I could have sooner seemed appealing.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Brace wrote:
How is it any worse than any other company? Because its part of a government? If you look over the past 100 years, strike that, just go back to The begining of the Cold War to its end and tell me how many pieces of advanced technology came from the military and then how many came from those? Most of the things you use today are civilian versions of military grade equipment. Its not an attack. They're questions. An attack is what you said to Riv when that information is what he said to comfort you when you were nervous about your grades. That's an attack.

I can't tell the difference anymore. I can't tell the difference between a lot of things people tell me are important. Advanced technology doesn't come directly from Army/Navy/Airforce really though, it comes from military contractors and DoD researchers and engineers, so you're being a bit obtuse. You need a degree to join most federal agencies or to get a commission in the military. I'm not trying to be classist but there's a clear difference between enlisted and commissioned personnel (although often lack of experience in the latter is the bigger problem than lack of education in the former, based on anecdote at least)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

So yeah

This is totally what I expect to see when I enter the Yay Thread, a thread about good things happening...I expect to see arguing

Yup

This makes sense
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Brace wrote:

Technically it should. The US Air Force has some of the hardest requirements of all US military branches; I took a pre-ASVAB once and scored a 56 on it for the US Marines. They gave me a thumbs up and the green light, but I declined.

A score like that would get me laughed out of the Air Force.

And that's just something small. Good luck trying to get into the Air Force Academy if you're really dedicated. There's a reason why you never really hear much about it.

Don't downplay BFF's accomplishment. It's obvious your judgement is clouded by "MY GOVERNMENT IS INEFFICIENT" to understand just a little about the USAF.

>Implying having several degrees makes you smart

Yeah that sure worked out for you in this thread. I've barely seen you in action on this forum and you're probably the biggest dick head I've seen so far.

And you barely show up.

I mean wow you might even have Wolf-Bone here beat and that's saying something.

And for the record, everyone and their left nut goes to college these days. Unless you're going to a high-ranked school, you have nothing to stand on; your three degrees, as was said in this thread by someone else, mean jack shit to most people.

I also find it funny how you went absolute batshit on Lucy for something as minuscule as cross dressing. Knowing him, he probably laughed his ass off.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Brace wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Brace wrote:

Yes. Well, I didn't have the luxury of a high school education, on account of discrimination. IT degrees only require College Algebra because IT positions pretty much only have you turning dials and pulling levers on machinery built by other people. Just like a mechanic doesn't need to know engineering concepts because they don't design cars. I probably should have gone straight into an engineering program, but I'd never had any math before and had to test into College Algebra through self-study, which seemed daunting for a while. I was also homeless when I started school and desperate to get a secure financial situation as soon as possible and so a lesser degree that I could have sooner seemed appealing.

why do you act as if you're the only one who's been deprived of these "luxuries"? literally everything you've said, I've been through as well because of who I am (I've been homeless twice as much as you have as well), yet you still point fingers. it's OUR fault for the way your life turned out.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
I also find it funny how you went absolute batshit on Lucy for something as minuscule as cross dressing. Knowing him, he probably laughed his ass off.

^

Kaizy, ah wub woo.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

Having the hardest requirements of a class of institutions with low requirements is not meaningful. Little league champions and all that.

You downplay my accomplishments, I don't see why I can't respond in turn.

School rankings correlate to nothing except how rich your parents are, or in very rare cases if you were an extremely smart person who did well in high school. High school wasn't allowed to me, so this can't be used against me.

Lucy is still sticking around to bitch so clearly your assessment is off.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Brace wrote:
Lucy is still sticking around to bitch so clearly your assessment is off.

I just want to see how much it'll take to make you throw another bitchfit.

You have no idea how funny it was to me, I'd love to laugh at you some more.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Brace wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Brace wrote:
They're all technical
degrees. The US Military is an ass-backwards bureaucratic mess just
like anything else the government runs, it shouldn't be used as an
example of much. I only mentioned the degree thing once in this thread
in response to being called stupid, I'm not sure why that's become the
point of attack.

And
honestly how much could those technical degrees possibly be worth if
you're just now passing trigonometry? I took that class in high
school.

Yes. Well, I didn't have the luxury of a high
school education, on account of discrimination. IT degrees only require
College Algebra because IT positions pretty much only have you turning
dials and pulling levers on machinery built by other people. Just like a
mechanic doesn't need to know engineering concepts because they don't
design cars. I probably should have gone straight into an engineering
program, but I'd never had any math before and had to test into College
Algebra through self-study, which seemed daunting for a while. I was
also homeless when I started school and desperate to get a secure
financial situation as soon as possible and so a lesser degree that I
could have sooner seemed appealing.

Okay, I still don't
see how that justifies you holding them up as some sort of testament to
your ability/intelligence/justification for talking down to people.

Frankly
your studies for those three technical degrees probably covered less
difficult material than my associates in fucking arts. That isn't an
insult or me trying to flex my e-penis; it's a statement intended to
clarify why I (and many other people here) are calling you an asshole
for bringing it into a discussion where it doesn't mean anything.

To
be honest Brace, you strike me as an exceptionally intelligent and
curious person; you just turn into a raving lunatic when you come into
contact with any subject that vaguely connects with gender politics
(which funnily enough seem to be the only subjects you want to talk
about). Dehumanizing other people as a defense mechanism for being
dehumanized yourself is not indicative of rational decision making.

I'm done contributing to the shitting up of the yay thread though, if you want to keep backtracking create a "Brace is emo" thread or something.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm

MiloTime wrote:
why do you act as if you're the only one who's been deprived of these "luxuries"? literally everything you've said, I've been through as well because of who I am (I've been homeless twice as much as you have as well), yet you still point fingers. it's OUR fault for the way your life turned out.

Not yours, just the fault of people who share certain convictions with you and happen to have power. I guess that distinction doesn't come through when I am being a barely cogent fountain of rage.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Hey

Hey guys

Guys

Guys

Guess what?

Im closing this for a while

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Brace wrote:

Not yours, just the fault of people who share certain convictions with you and happen to have power. I guess that distinction doesn't come through when I am being a barely cogent fountain of rage.

It's okay. I still love you. I love you

Besides, I know how sweet and nice you can be. Everyone else can eat razor-blade covers dicks (and I mean that in the most polite and tactful way possible).
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
I know how sweet and nice you can be.

I'd love to know what a guy who posts fake suicide threads for the lulz considers "sweet and nice"...
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:

I'd love to know what a guy who posts fake suicide threads for the lulz considers "sweet and nice"...

Fake? Oh no. That was real. And it sucked. A lot.

But thanks for being interested in my personal life, Wolf Bone.

Corto took that thread down not long after it was posted so how did a banned guy like you find out about it?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:

Corto took that thread down not long after it was posted so how did a banned guy like you find out about it?

You don't have to be logged in to read the forums, genius
this is a forum made up of FAF members, you think they don't tell me shit?
BTW no one believes you were doing anything more than crying wolf, sorry
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:

Wow, didn't know this place had so many psychologists. :V

How would you know what my mental state was at the time? You have no idea what I was going through. It was a bad idea that hit at a bad time and I did something stupid. It happens. I'm getting help to deal with it so fuck you.

Then again, doesn't really matter anyway. This is just an internet forum. To me, you are just cheap entertainment. You have little value to me...or pretty much anyone else. So keep dancing for me, my little clown. Keep being all 'edgy' and 'cynical' like it is supposed to give you relevance.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:54 pm

TangoDelahunt wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
TangoDelahunt wrote:

Wow, didn't know this place had so many psychologists. :V

How would you know what my mental state was at the time? You have no idea what I was going through. It was a bad idea that hit at a bad time and I did something stupid. It happens. I'm getting help to deal with it so fuck you.

Then again, doesn't really matter anyway. This is just an internet forum. To me, you are just cheap entertainment. You have little value to me...or pretty much anyone else. So keep dancing for me, my little clown. Keep being all 'edgy' and 'cynical' like it is supposed to give you relevance.

Intriguing.

In anycase, you had me worried. I sorta thought I'd hear from Brace that you off'ed yourself and that would've been quite morbid not to mention sad.

Also, Wuffie's a soulwuff. He's got that passion that can burn a person to cinders if you're not made of the right stuff.

If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread   Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy Boy 2.0 bitchfest thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next