General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad

Go down 
+20
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
Azure
TangoDelahunt
Taz
XoPachi
eversleep
Lunar
Lucy
Lucan
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Maya
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
Kaizy
MiloTime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm

That reminds me, did I mention to you guys I got banned from Werelist finally? Did I mention the part about how I pretty much had to give them permission to ban me just because pretty much everyone but one or two staff members wanted to and didn't want to feel bad? You just gotta see for yourself what a piece of work that place is.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
That reminds me, did I mention to you guys I got banned from Werelist finally? Did I mention the part about how I pretty much had to give them permission to ban me just because pretty much everyone but one or two staff members wanted to and didn't want to feel bad? You just gotta see for yourself what a piece of work that place is.

What did you do anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

What did you do anyway?

Someone posted a thread about this really sick, cruel trend going on in China where they stick small animals like turtles in plastic baggies, alive, and sell them as keychains. Now, I never once disagreed, that's pretty fucked up. But the way people were talking about it, as if the Chinese could just write their congressman, write the newspapers and TV stations, basically, you know, exercise free speech and get up in arms, that set me off.

So I said if you want to really be pissed, be pissed about the fact the Chinese live in a society that creates fucked up shit like animal keychains, and then creates a population incapable of even doing anything about it. I said we need to realize that, as far as fucked up shit in China, this is pretty low on the list. I said we should pray we never become that.

Well, apparently that makes me "racist", because I "painted all Chinese with the same brush" and didn't acknowledge that "there's scumbags in every culture". One person even said "there's nothing you can say about the Chinese you can't say about everyone else". So I countered, really? Then why is there a thread about Chinese animal keychains and not American or Canadian or British animal keychains? Oh right, because that's not who we are.

One of the admins told me, flat out, it was a bigger deal that people thought I was racist than whether or not I actually was. So basically if I was a card carrying member of the Aryan Nations or crossposting from Stormfront.Org and no one noticed, it'd be all good. That's when I said, and I quote, "I am fresh out of fucks to give about you guys and your site because you care more about appearances and perceptions than truth or reality, which is an affront to everything therianthropy is supposed to be about".

They put me on moderated status for like the 4th time, which they do to anyone who they even think might say controversial shit, and then they wonder why people get tired of playing ball with them. Being autistic (that's not a dis on my part, their entire staff pretty much self-identify as such), they are incapable of grasping that you can't treat people like that on the one hand and tell them you don't want to ban them on the other. That was when said staff member revealed that, in fact, most of them did want to ban me, but he personally didn't. So I said, well what more justification do they or you need? You simply can't say shit like that and then act like you're doing someone a favor.

Bottomline, Werelist, somewhat like FAF, is like every fucking online community, but tries even harder than FAF to convince itself of its firm hold on the moral high ground. And I guess when you're an autistic, 40-yo manchild with barely any genuine friendships and a delusion that you're an animal-person whose urges to stalk small children are part of your "unique" animal side and not a dangerous pathology, you really, really fucking need to think you have the moral high ground.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

What did you do anyway?

Someone posted a thread about this really sick, cruel trend going on in China where they stick small animals like turtles in plastic baggies, alive, and sell them as keychains. Now, I never once disagreed, that's pretty fucked up. But the way people were talking about it, as if the Chinese could just write their congressman, write the newspapers and TV stations, basically, you know, exercise free speech and get up in arms, that set me off.

So I said if you want to really be pissed, be pissed about the fact the Chinese live in a society that creates fucked up shit like animal keychains, and then creates a population incapable of even doing anything about it. I said we need to realize that, as far as fucked up shit in China, this is pretty low on the list. I said we should pray we never become that.

Well, apparently that makes me "racist", because I "painted all Chinese with the same brush" and didn't acknowledge that "there's scumbags in every culture". One person even said "there's nothing you can say about the Chinese you can't say about everyone else". So I countered, really? Then why is there a thread about Chinese animal keychains and not American or Canadian or British animal keychains? Oh right, because that's not who we are.

One of the admins told me, flat out, it was a bigger deal that people thought I was racist than whether or not I actually was. So basically if I was a card carrying member of the Aryan Nations or crossposting from Stormfront.Org and no one noticed, it'd be all good. That's when I said, and I quote, "I am fresh out of fucks to give about you guys and your site because you care more about appearances and perceptions than truth or reality, which is an affront to everything therianthropy is supposed to be about".

They put me on moderated status for like the 4th time, which they do to anyone who they even think might say controversial shit, and then they wonder why people get tired of playing ball with them. Being autistic (that's not a dis on my part, their entire staff pretty much self-identify as such), they are incapable of grasping that you can't treat people like that on the one hand and tell them you don't want to ban them on the other. That was when said staff member revealed that, in fact, most of them did want to ban me, but he personally didn't. So I said, well what more justification do they or you need? You simply can't say shit like that and then act like you're doing someone a favor.

Bottomline, Werelist, somewhat like FAF, is like every fucking online community, but tries even harder than FAF to convince itself of its firm hold on the moral high ground. And I guess when you're an autistic, 40-yo manchild with barely any genuine friendships and a delusion that you're an animal-person whose urges to stalk small children are part of your "unique" animal side and not a dangerous pathology, you really, really fucking need to think you have the moral high ground.
wow

i have got to make an account there

it sounds like an untouched comedy goldmine, and a beautiful way for me to hone my mask crafting skills[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

Okay, so my girlfriend hasn't initiated much contact with me lately. I realize that part of it is probably because I've been on vacation, but even before that she didn't talk to me much. It went from texting for hours on end for days, to maybe one or two in a day. She says she loves me, and I'm really hoping it's just because of vacation. She's dog sitting for her parents this weekend and is leaving as soon as they get back, which will be about when I do. And she's acting kind of iffy about hanging out with me for a little bit before she goes back to Richmond which is a few hours away and I won't see her after that until Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:50 am

Azure wrote:

i have got to make an account there

it sounds like an untouched comedy goldmine, and a beautiful way for me to hone my mask crafting skills

I'm not gonna tell you not to, but I'm just saying, these aren't largely the kinds of people who are ever going to see the light. They're just not capable of it. That's one of the justifications of trolling, shitposting, snark and the like. And it falls completely on deaf ears with them. It's not to say that a lot of therians don't get it. I am therian, after all. But go figure, most of those get burned out with the people who run the site just being themselves too. The only reason I got banned was because I was one of the more persistent thorns in their side. Most just say "to hell with this" and stop posting, and Savage & Friends never once take a moment to think, okay, what part of this is our bad?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 am

"I guess when you're a 40-yo manchild with barely any genuine friendships and a delusion that you're an animal-person whose urges to stalk small children are part of your "unique" animal side and not a dangerous pathology, you really, really fucking need to think you have the moral high ground."

I'm just going to put that in my signature on Werelist and post around, and see how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
"I guess when you're a 40-yo manchild with barely any genuine friendships and a delusion that you're an animal-person whose urges to stalk small children are part of your "unique" animal side and not a dangerous pathology, you really, really fucking need to think you have the moral high ground."

I'm just going to put that in my signature on Werelist and post around, and see how long it takes.

Ok, just make sure you put my name in it so people don't falsely attribute it to you.
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Having a stroke really shits on your weekend
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:18 pm

So it was a stroke?

That really sucks, I hope you're alright and there isn't any serious damage. :c
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Rather stressed.

A whacked out meth dealer who lives down the street from me is looking for my best friend, trying to extort money he doesn't owe him.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:59 am

I basically spend the most awake hours of my "day" alone with my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 am

i feel so fucking tired man

god damn it body why won't you just sleep already

nothing fucking works
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:49 pm

I have a tendency to drive around when I get agitated, annoyed, depressed, or generally feeling pretty shitty. After work today I drove around for nearly 4 hours and realized something. Save for the west side of town (which is dangerous as fuck) I've driven every road within 30 miles that I can access. I think I might actually have some sort of anxiety issue like people around me irl have been saying.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:23 am

the free section of craigslist is a cocktease.

every day, I see at least one posting from someone giving away a plasma screen tv, one posting giving away an amazing desk, one posting giving away their fucking animals, and a dozen posts giving away furniture.

I could seriously furnish an entire room in a day for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
the free section of craigslist is a cocktease.

every day, I see at least one posting from someone giving away a plasma screen tv, one posting giving away an amazing desk, one posting giving away their fucking animals, and a dozen posts giving away furniture.

I could seriously furnish an entire room in a day for nothing.
you dont have anywhere to put those things

why are you even looking at them?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Azure wrote:

someone was giving away a duck

I could have lived with a duck. nobody wants to fuck with a person and his duck.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

I could have lived with a duck. nobody wants to fuck with a person and his duck.

That sounds like a setup for one of those stories you see where you can hardly believe anything like it would happen.

"Local homeless man's duck beaten to death in front of him by teenagers. 'We were bored', remarks one teenager."
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Every last drop of oil leaked out of somewhere on my truck last night.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

How does that even happen?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

How does that even happen?
I told my dad about and he said he would take a look (HAAA) at it but thinks it blew a seal out in the oil pan or a crank seal. Either way 5 quarts are on the ground under her and I can't drive anywhere until I get her fixed. If one more thing goes wrong im probably gonna cry.
Back to top Go down
Vae

Vae

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I hate when I find the most gorgeous clothing pieces ever, for relatively cheap, but they're only stocked in one small size. And my tits or my fat (mostly my tits) are like "Hahaha. Nah, bitch. This just isn't happening."

FU
CK
ME.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Vae wrote:
I hate when I find the most gorgeous clothing pieces ever, for relatively cheap, but they're only stocked in one small size. And my tits or my fat (mostly my tits) are like "Hahaha. Nah, bitch. This just isn't happening."

FU
CK
ME.

Squeeze into them anyway.

Become a Walmart shopper.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:38 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

no, no they do not
Back to top Go down
Vae

Vae

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Squeeze into them anyway.

Become a Walmart shopper.
There are a lot of things I can squeeze into and look good.
This was about to just rip. Like the neck was stuck across my face because it wouldn't pull down.

Different rant: I fucking hate waking up and worrying about death for no goddamned reason in the middle of the night.
"If I died, what would happen? Would I still be me? Would I still remember my husband? Would I be able to think about him getting with another woman if I died? Would my parents be okay?"
SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRAIN. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. IT'S 1 IN THE MORNING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next