General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad

Go down 
+20
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
Azure
TangoDelahunt
Taz
XoPachi
eversleep
Lunar
Lucy
Lucan
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Maya
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
Kaizy
MiloTime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:31 am

MiloTime wrote:
BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Untitled

a warehousing job?... really? I don't meet the minimum qualification for a warehousing job?

I guess at least san francisco has a better way of informing people they didn't get the job.

Hey, for some reason the image changed since the last time I saw this post
It has a button that says "schedule appointment". Might wanna take a look
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:08 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

a warehousing job?... really? I don't meet the minimum qualification for a warehousing job?

I guess at least san francisco has a better way of informing people they didn't get the job.

It definitely did, but... how the fuck is that even possible...

It's a photobucket link to a screenshot. That's like if I got a haircut after somebody took a photo of me and suddenly I had my new haircut in the photo.

pokerface
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

It definitely did, but... how the fuck is that even possible...

It's a photobucket link to a screenshot. That's like if I got a haircut after somebody took a photo of me and suddenly I had my new haircut in the photo.

pokerface

I know. It's not even like the actual file was replaced but kept the same name because it's not the actual image Milo would've seen when he screencapped it. I'm stumped. But still, he should check his email again. Or maybe he already did and replaced it?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm

there have been weird occasions where a file with the same name, ends up being the previously same-named picture...

I got so lazy, by naming the same two screencaps by default "untitled" so when I deleted the previous picture named untitled, I uploaded the more recent one with the same name.

but yea, I'm still determining where or not to schedule an appointment. in san francisco. one week from now.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:56 pm

I've been promised extra hours on call from work for the past two weeks.

Nothing. Seriously, I need these people to start being consistent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:42 pm

is Hilton the only place hiring? stop making me fill out applications there, and give me a different place to apply.

the amount of positions I applied for can literally make up the entire staff at the hilton hotel.

next up is.... laundry attendant
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:23 am

Person previously mentioned before tweeting about her most recent ex wrote:
do you think about these things like i do, probably not

definitely not

maybe one day you will. when i'm long gone. either moved on from you or dead, which ever comes first

Oh my god snap the fuck out of this stupor that youre in

First off, youre never going to get over them. You havent in the past 6+ MONTHS SINCE YOU BROKE UP. So yeah you will probably die before you get over them. And even then, they STILL wont be thinking about it because they moved on DAYS after your relationship ended for the second time and they dont talk about you because they dont want to.

Second, YOU WERE IN AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM FOR LIKE 4-5 MONTHS AND THEY CHEATED ON YOU AND REMAINED EMOTIONALLY DISTANT MY GOD WHY ARE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT SHITTY PEOPLE LIKE THAT. Youve said countless times that they neglected you constantly AND cheated on you, yet all you can do is whine and moan about thinking about them and blathering on about how every fucking Disney character couple apparently makes you think about you two and how they never want to talk to you and basically just doing everything expect screaming "IM NOT OVER THEM", yet deluding yourself saying that youre "getting better" and you dont like them anymore. YOU ARENT FOOLING ANYONE. If anything youre making yourself look ridiculous, going on these public rants DAILY on this shit that should have been over and done with 5 months ago. Its making you look like an obsessive bi-polar ex and is only further making them never want to speak to you again while also driving away your friends.

Yet whats funny is you put the ex prior to this through absolute hell yet you got over that pretty quick, and that was an actual 6 year relationship. Literally no one can make sense of this. The 6 year physical relationship you shed no tears over when its over, yet the quickie wifi fuckfest that lasted a few months was horrifically and emotionally devastating and has crippled your ability to even function?

Ummm???
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Sun burn. Everywhere.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm tired of relying on plasma donation to feed me every week, considering I get deferred more often than not, and as azure says, I'm not cut out to doing illegal shit.

so yea, I have no idea how to generate some income here.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:06 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'm tired of relying on plasma donation to feed me every week, considering I get deferred more often than not, and as azure says, I'm not cut out to doing illegal shit.

how about get the fuck off the forums and use the computer(s) you obviously have access to for something more productive? christ even I do it occasionally and i might be getting a job out of it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

how about get the fuck off the forums and use the computer(s) you obviously have access to for something more productive? christ even I do it occasionally and i might be getting a job out of it.

that's what I wake up at 7 am for and spend 6+ hours doing every day. when it get's around 6 in the afternoon, you don't have a choice but to wait, since the most you can do THAT late, is turn in applications.

even still, this is based on the fact that I'm trusting my mother to warn me if anyone ever calls for an interview since I can't afford talk and text, nor do I have an address

were you hoping you were more productive than me? I do more in a day, than you do in a week. ironic huh?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Okay, enjoy being the guy with the inherently illegal lifestyle, who works harder, albeit not smarter than the next guy, and whatever moral superiority you think that brings you. I'll enjoy being a "lazy loser" who's actually employed.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay, enjoy being the guy with the inherently illegal lifestyle, who works harder, albeit not smarter than the next guy, and whatever moral superiority you think that brings you. I'll enjoy being a "lazy loser" who's actually employed.

I said I wouldn't do illegal stuff because I literally could not handle it. not because I'm too good for it. but it's nice that you assumed I was calling you a lazy loser, when what I said was I'm more productive than you think. no need to get defensive. you're the one who implicated lazyness, not me

I don't even know what illegal stuff we're talking about. I assume something to do with drugs? I've probably seen too many movies, but don't you need a supplier? and customers?

I'm totally on board if someone wants to teach me.

and if someone wants to pay me for a blowjob, I might consider it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I said I wouldn't do illegal stuff because I literally could not handle it. not because I'm too good for it. but it's nice that you assumed I was calling you a lazy loser, when what I said was I'm more productive than you think. no need to get defensive. you're the one who implicated lazyness, not me

I don't even know what illegal stuff we're talking about. I assume something to do with drugs? I've probably seen too many movies, but don't you need a supplier? and customers?

I'm totally on board if someone wants to teach me.

I'm talking the way you get warnings just for loitering
you said it yourself, being homeless is a de facto crime

MiloTime wrote:

and if someone wants to pay me for a blowjob, I might consider it.

sure dude, you can eat my dickcheese any day :3
or you know, take the advice of countless people here
you've been in this predicament so many times now
after a while you need to stop blaming others
figure out where you went wrong and not do that thing
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Please. Do tell me who ive blamed for my situation. As a matter of fact, i've only blamed myself. Sure, I don't like the person I lived with, but I didnt blame him. God forbid I go to a forum so I have someone to talk to. No to you, that just means i'm not doing anything about my situation. I actually have a plan, but I dont think anyone would agree with it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:32 pm

You two should hold hands.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

He'd probably assume I was racist if I refused, but i'll take my chances
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

He'd probably assume I was racist if I refused, but i'll take my chances

No, I only assume your kind to be incapable of racism
it's only my people who are racist, inherently so
the offer still stand anyway
it's the least I could do to atone for stealing your land
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm out of weed again.

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm

$40 saved up stolen from me.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Lucy wrote:
I'm out of weed again.

Okay.jpg
I have all this weed and no one to smoke with.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Playing Skyrim and being playfully attacked by a Saint Bernard brings up really painful memories I would have rather kept repressed.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Lunar wrote:
Playing Skyrim and being playfully attacked by a Saint Bernard brings up really painful memories I would have rather kept repressed.
were you brutally attacked by a dog or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Greg wrote:
Lunar wrote:
were you brutally attacked by a dog or something?
I used to watch my ex play Skyrim and her dog would always play with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next