General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad

Go down 
+20
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
Azure
TangoDelahunt
Taz
XoPachi
eversleep
Lunar
Lucy
Lucan
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Maya
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
Kaizy
MiloTime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:15 am

I fucking hate job searching.

Even when other people are paid to do most of the work, and I'm still getting paid these 2 weeks.

Good thing is it looks like I can land a job for 20K more than I was making before...

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
I fucking hate job searching.

Even when other people are paid to do most of the work, and I'm still getting paid these 2 weeks.

Good thing is it looks like I can land a job for 20K more than I was making before...

We'll see.

someone like you could have easily landed a job making more than you were before. why didn't you do this sooner?

lol minimum wage is like, just barely in the 20k a year... or not even... makes me realize how much of a difference minimum wage is, from anything actually worth doing.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 am

My ex just called me.
I didn't know what to do and took too long before the phone stopped ringing. Too scared to call back. I wonder what she could have wanted... :/
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Sleep can't stop these thoughts from racing through my mind. This is a crisis I knew would come eventually.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Sleep can't stop these thoughts from racing through my mind. This is a crisis I knew would come eventually.
Wanna talk about it, im going through the lack of sleep myselfff right now from thoughts in my head.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 pm

XoPachi wrote:
My ex just called me.
I didn't know what to do and took too long before the phone stopped ringing. Too scared to call back. I wonder what she could have wanted... :/

The D.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Somehow I HIGHLY doubt that. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

Never give up hope Pachi.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 am

Well she gave me up. I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 am

XoPachi wrote:

I'm trying to keep a relationship with my... well 'ex-boyfriend'. it sounds weird saying that. but yea, our friendship is almost dead I think. no matter how hard I try to keep in touch, every time we talk just feels he doesn't give a shit anymore.

shit sucks
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:07 am

My radiator core exploded today in my truck while I was driving today right after I had gotten off the phone with my dad about how I needed to have him look at my truck's coolant. I pushed my truck 200 yards into a parking lot while people rolled by including a cop who didn't bother to stop and make sure I was okay. One lady helped me push her over a speed bump into the parking lot though. After that I tried to call my dad and my phone died which had me walk 10 miles home in cowboy boots with high humidity and enough rage that if someone said anything to me I would have rained upon them language more colourful than a pride parade. After getting home nearly dehydrated I call my dad, he gets me in to havve my truck looked at and tells me I need a new radiator. Im not sure if im calm or depressed right now.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:20 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
My radiator core exploded today in my truck while I was driving today right after I had gotten off the phone with my dad about how I needed to have him look at my truck's coolant. I pushed my truck 200 yards into a parking lot while people rolled by including a cop who didn't bother to stop and make sure I was okay. One lady helped me push her over a speed bump into the parking lot though. After that I tried to call my dad and my phone died which had me walk 10 miles home in cowboy boots with high humidity and enough rage that if someone said anything to me I would have rained upon them language more colourful than a pride parade. After getting home nearly dehydrated I call my dad, he gets me in to havve my truck looked at and tells me I need a new radiator. Im not sure if im calm or depressed right now.
damn son, them feels

my car is being wacky too. it was overheating for no good apparent reason, and i have narrowed it down to some very specific things finally. i have a crack in my coolant resevoir that leaks slowly but appreciable, and via that crack enough coolant was lost to produce air bubbles in the coolant system, which makes the thermometer stick, which overheats the vehicle. also my radiator is missing a fan shroud, and it is not OEM so i really hope that the shroud i ordered online will match up with whats on there, or at least be close enough to nigger attach it. but the kicker is im leaving in 9 fucking days, and my stupid car is being a massive cunt. nevermind, i shall drop dollars until my problem is fixed, REAL AMERICAN STYLE. this. WILL. WORK. GODDAMMIT

NO MORE FIBERGLASS

NO MORE IRRITATING BULLSHITS

DRUGS INTO MY FACE REPEATEDLY

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 am

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I'm trying to keep a relationship with my... well 'ex-boyfriend'. it sounds weird saying that. but yea, our friendship is almost dead I think. no matter how hard I try to keep in touch, every time we talk just feels he doesn't give a shit anymore.

shit sucks

That's the worst. I can imagine. I'd hate to constantly try to hold on to something fleeting that you can't find elsewhere. I'd just prepare for when he goes from not giving to outright trying to hurt your feelings just to burn you off as though you're a leech. I've seen it happen a lot.

My ex on the other hand tried to pull the "we can still be friends" card. I reluctantly cut her off after that because I knew that wasn't the case and I didn't hang out with her to be a friend. I wanted to be WITH her.
I kindly just said we shouldn't speak to each other anymore. And after I said that, she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 pm

XoPachi wrote:

That's the worst. I can imagine. I'd hate to constantly try to hold on to something fleeting that you can't find elsewhere. I'd just prepare for when he goes from not giving to outright trying to hurt your feelings just to burn you off as though you're a leech. I've seen it happen a lot.

My ex on the other hand tried to pull the "we can still be friends" card. I reluctantly cut her off after that because I knew that wasn't the case and I didn't hang out with her to be a friend. I wanted to be WITH her.
I kindly just said we shouldn't speak to each other anymore. And after I said that, she said nothing.
People like that piss me off; they want a relationship but only on their terms where your needs and desires don't even factor into it.

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:24 pm

When two people who by all rights should be entirely capable of communication insist on making me the middle man in all their plans instead of just figuring it out together just because they both know me better.

It's like the easier communication gets the worse people get at it.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:10 am

MiloTime wrote:
someone like you could have easily landed a job making more than you were before. why didn't you do this sooner?
Someone like me can easily do whatever he wants ;3

And I just got laid off Friday.

A lot more shit has happened that I won't talk about here.

Just another chapter in Ricky's life.

What will he do next? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:17 am

Azure wrote:
NO MORE FIBERGLASS

NO MORE IRRITATING BULLSHITS

DRUGS INTO MY FACE REPEATEDLY
Only a few weeks... XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Vae

Vae

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I forgot my sunblock for the camping trip, and my shoulders are screaming out in pain.
Seriously. I got sun poisoning from this last night, and I haven't had that since I was about 6 or 7.
I had to take the straps from my bra and my shirt down, because every little touch or movement makes my skin feel like it's going to crack apart.

I can't even remember the last time I got burnt this bad.
I don't mind sunburns, for the most part, but fuck. Ow. I kind of want to go swimming to calm the burning sensation, but I don't at the same time so I don't get cooked even more.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

My parents recently bought a dog. And I'm sick to death of it. Yeah, I guess it's cool, but I didn't (and still don't) want anything to do with it. I'm hardly ever home unless I'm broke as fuck, and even then I'll piggyback with someone else. And when I'm not out with friends, I'm at work. I'm never here, and on the rare occasions that I am, the dog is 100% my responsibility. I didn't want the damn thing in the first place. It's not my job to take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:37 am

I miss him so much it's killing me
His Skype is still online
I want to return here but it's so fucking painful
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Maya wrote:
I miss him so much it's killing me
His Skype is still online
I want to return here but it's so fucking painful

Yeah, it's still unreal to think about. :c
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:21 pm

I still cry for them both every day.

I just can't believe any of this is real.. :c
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

Lucy wrote:
I still cry for them both every day.

I just can't believe any of this is real.. :c

As their friends, they'll always have a special place in our hearts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:00 am

I feel like the heart of this forum belong to Milo.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:59 am

On some real shit I fairly regularly have dreams that various people from my past that I can't talk to anymore for whatever reason get back in contact with me and we reconnect and shit.

And then I wake up and have to work.

Like I needed fewer reasons to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next