General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forumer and how much it sucks

Go down 
+11
Dongus
Lunar
Trey
Zenia
FoxeyHound
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Forumer and how much it sucks Empty
PostSubject: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 am

Fuck them

Now everyone else unload the fury on them
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 am

Dearest Forumer,

You are a company, we know where are located, dont temp us.

Sincerly, Dr. Super-Lawyer Blackfuredfox The 1st Esq.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:16 pm

I'll just be the one to post the obligatory Libertarian diatribe about how you have no right to complain about whatever a company does or doesn't do, etc, etc, vote Ron Paul, exterminate the Jews, L Ron Hubbard et all.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'll just be the one to post the obligatory Libertarian diatribe about how you have no right to complain about whatever a company does or doesn't do, etc, etc, vote Ron Paul, exterminate the Jews, L Ron Hubbard et all.

But it is a service-oriented business which is obliged to provide us a decent service in exchange for viewing their crappy ads. If they're going to just cut off service indefinitely, they should, at the very least, let us know ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

But it is a service-oriented business which is obliged to provide us a decent service in exchange for viewing their crappy ads. If they're going to just cut off service indefinitely, they should, at the very least, let us know ahead of time.

In that case I'll amend my argument to a "might makes right" stance.
They're legally obliged to fuck all.
Can you realistically do anything about any of this?
Look on the bright side, at least we're not Werewolf.Com
Ever heard of them?
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

In that case I'll amend my argument to a "might makes right" stance.
They're legally obliged to fuck all.
Can you realistically do anything about any of this?
Look on the bright side, at least we're not Werewolf.Com
Ever heard of them?
Exactly.
Their business is to provide forums, when they cut out like this and keep giving us bullshit answers ala Duke Nukem, people tend to get pissy. Its like if Cadillac promised if you turned in your caddy that had only a couple issues for a modified one and failed to deliver on their date time after time. I still can't understand what problems they were trying to fix.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 pm

ITT some of us miss the pretty obvious sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:15 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Sometimes it's hard to tell if your sarcasm is sincere sarcasm or sarcastic sarcasm... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 am

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Sometimes it's hard to tell if your sarcasm is sincere sarcasm or sarcastic sarcasm... Basketball

I sincerely think that emoticon is even more retarded than the flower one
oh look they even have one with an afro
combine the two for racist lulz
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 am

Wooby I missed your posts.

I have a total broner for you.

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:21 am

Riv wrote:

Wasn't it because of "emergency maintenance"? (oh man I'm used to hearing that one!)
I don't blame them for taking it down, it's the not bringing it back up that is just downright awful. I've been checking their support forum and they seem to have abandoned working on s46. Let's all send them threatening emails, I'm sure our collective hateboner* will solve things :V

*think of it like Voltron
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

Wasn't it because of "emergency maintenance"? (oh man I'm used to hearing that one!)
I don't blame them for taking it down, it's the not bringing it back up that is just downright awful. I've been checking their support forum and they seem to have abandoned working on s46. Let's all send them threatening emails, I'm sure our collective hateboner* will solve things :V

A Voltron boner, wow. Im on board with this, but emails, those aren't enough, let's send them threatning molotov cocktails through their windows.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

A Voltron boner, wow. Im on board with this, but emails, those aren't enough, let's send them threatning molotov cocktails through their windows.
That sounds like a lot of effort... What about sending them molotov cocktails through the mail?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

That sounds like a lot of effort... What about sending them molotov cocktails through the mail?
I dunno, that sounds like it'd take too long to prove a point, the fire might go out.
Back to top Go down
FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Humor : Non-Sequitur

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:42 pm

First time I saw it was down, it told me it was temporary. I was imagining temporary as being at most 3 to 4 days...

Nearly 3 weeks went by, and finally I googled the forum and it didn't show up, like it had vanished like a fart in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 pm

FoxeyHound wrote:
First time I saw it was down, it told me it was temporary. I was imagining temporary as being at most 3 to 4 days...

Nearly 3 weeks went by, and finally I googled the forum and it didn't show up, like it had vanished like a fart in the wind.

so it might as well be fucking dead
no one's going to bother coming back
because if/when it's up they won't even know
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
FoxeyHound wrote:

so it might as well be fucking dead
no one's going to bother coming back
because if/when it's up they won't even know
I still check it every day, habitually. I never bookmarked the site, so the address is stored in my motor memory. All I have to do is think about the forum and the URL is just typed in in ~0.6 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 am

Riv wrote:
I still check it every day, habitually. I never bookmarked the site, so the address is stored in my motor memory. All I have to do is think about the forum and the URL is just typed in in ~0.6 seconds.

to be honest i mostly had the people i helped bring over in mind
the forums went down practically the day they joined
i know personally i've abandoned forums for less
but i'm not sure it bodes well for the regulars either
for example, where's zenia? why she ain't here?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

to be honest i mostly had the people i helped bring over in mind
the forums went down practically the day they joined
i know personally i've abandoned forums for less
but i'm not sure it bodes well for the regulars either
for example, where's zenia? why she ain't here?
That is a very good point...
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
where's zenia? why she ain't here?
It is nice to know that SOMEBODY thought about me. I was checking the Forumer link like... 5 times a day, every day since it went down, to see if it had come back up yet. I didn't know that a new forum had been made... nobody told me until this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:32 am

FoxeyHound wrote:

I thought my mom's phone was tripping when it kept saying the forums were down, I don't think anyone has told me why they shut it down though either
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:58 am

Trey wrote:
I thought my mom's phone was tripping when it kept saying the forums were down, I don't think anyone has told me why they shut it down though either
I believe it was a server migration
But damn, this is some FAF level bullshit
Remember when it was down for like two months? (or was that the mainsite... LOL PROBABLY BOTH)
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Trey wrote:
I believe it was a server migration
But damn, this is some FAF level bullshit
Remember when it was down for like two months? (or was that the mainsite... LOL PROBABLY BOTH)

Lol I remember that, both sites went down xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 am

Trey wrote:

Lol I remember that, both sites went down xD
I can't even keep track of how many times they've gone down...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:07 pm

so supposedly they're not even bothering with us anymore
because we bitched about this. so it's out of spite
y'know you gotta try to be less professional that faf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumer and how much it sucks
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: