General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forumer and how much it sucks

Go down 
+11
Dongus
Lunar
Trey
Zenia
FoxeyHound
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
so supposedly they're not even bothering with us anymore
because we bitched about this. so it's out of spite
y'know you gotta try to be less professional that faf

You should see their support forums right now. It's incredible. Not only are half the forums on server 46 STILL down, but they've started the same thing on like, five more servers. It's a real shitstorm over there.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

You should see their support forums right now. It's incredible. Not only are half the forums on server 46 STILL down, but they've started the same thing on like, five more servers. It's a real shitstorm over there.
What the hell made them think trying the same thing on the other servers would create better results?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

What the hell made them think trying the same thing on the other servers would create better results?

Because their engineers made it FASTER!

...So that means that peoples' forums are getting fucked up more dynamically and rapidly, I guess.

Apparently, right now, there are three other servers with big enough problems to make a "Fixes still in progress" thread. They plan to do 15 more over the next ten days. Yeah, things are gonna work out just great.

http://fhq.forumer.com/announcements/
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:48 pm

It just goes to show communities can't be bound to a single forum/site
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

And I can't think of a single community I'd rather forum-hop with.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

And I can't think of a single community I'd rather forum-hop with.

all 27 of us
oh baby
i think
i'll go
bled
out
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am

I miss banners. Sad
I wanted to see Mordecai on one... Of course Forumer had to cut mere days before the new one came out.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am

lunar_helix wrote:
I miss banners. Sad
I wanted to see Mordecai on one... Of course Forumer had to cut mere days before the new one came out.

Not to mention losing that pretty awesome Fallout themed one
Back to top Go down
Dongus

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 am

Found your forum thru a search.

Glad you guys escaped the fail of FORUMER!

I am using their fail service against them!

for********oke dot forumer dot com

Feel free to stop by and bid them a fond farewell as they set sail on the failboat! And good luck on your new home!

Last edited by Riv on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL ablated to prevent collateral damage)
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Dongus wrote:

forumerisajoke dot forumer dot com

Feel free to stop by and bid them a fond farewell as they set sail on the failboat! And good luck on your new home!

So what did you search to find us?
Also no offense but you come across as really immature and slightly unhinged.
Making your forum look like some kind of conspiracy theorist hideout doesn't help your case any.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Dongus wrote:

forumerisajoke dot forumer dot com

So what did you search to find us?
Also no offense but you come across as really immature and slightly unhinged.
Making your forum look like some kind of conspiracy theorist hideout doesn't help your case any.

Oh, don't mind him, he's probably just Fuzzy Alien trying to nab some of our IP addresses, and if that doesn't make much sense to you, replace the name Fuzzy Alien with Barnabus. Yeah. It's the same person. So much of what you've heard in the past makes sense now, I'm sure.

What gave it away for me... first off, his name has "dong" in it. Classic Fuzzy (by which I mean; more sex-obsessed than Freud, more 2-dimensional than Flatland, and more transparent than the vacuum of space). Secondly, there's only one member. With the hundreds of ticked-off folks on FHQ, surely you would have secured one of them as a member before searching "forumer sucks" and stumbling upon this page. It's just completely fucking retarded, really.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 pm

^I just visited Fuzzy IRL this weekend, and that was absolutely uncalled for. Fuzzy is a nice guy, he's not sex-obsessed, and you should be ashamed for accusing someone who has changed from what he used to be of such things.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Riv wrote:
Oh, don't mind him, he's probably just Fuzzy Alien trying to nab some of our IP addresses, and if that doesn't make much sense to you, replace the name Fuzzy Alien with Barnabus. Yeah. It's the same person. So much of what you've heard in the past makes sense now, I'm sure.

What gave it away for me... first off, his name has "dong" in it. Classic Fuzzy (by which I mean; more sex-obsessed than Freud, more 2-dimensional than Flatland, and more transparent than the vacuum of space). Secondly, there's only one member. With the hundreds of ticked-off folks on FHQ, surely you would have secured one of them as a member before searching "forumer sucks" and stumbling upon this page. It's just completely fucking retarded, really.

Why would he want our IP addresses?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

Because Riv is paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

Because Riv is paranoid.

This. :v He also doesn't seem to know what a spambot is. What a great admin.

Funny post though, Riv.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Okay so let me get this straight. Someone created a spambot in hopes of getting people to join this forum that exists solely as a "fuck you" to Forumer, which happens to reside on Forumer. While obviously someone who does that isn't probably the sharpest knife in the drawer, doesn't Occam's Razor make it more likely it's just a disgruntled member/user?
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Okay so let me get this straight. Someone created a spambot in hopes of getting people to join this forum that exists solely as a "fuck you" to Forumer, which happens to reside on Forumer. While obviously someone who does that isn't probably the sharpest knife in the drawer, doesn't Occam's Razor make it more likely it's just a disgruntled member/user?

Then someone's got a lot of time on their hands to be able to search for a ton of Forumer forums and post that on them. More likely it's a spambot.

I still find it funny that Riv thinks, for some reason, I have a vendetta against Forumer, and through that am somehow trying to "nab" his IP address... where I'm not sure how posting that message would even enable me to accomplish that. Logic a la Riv. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 am

Barnabus wrote:
Then someone's got a lot of time on their hands to be able to search for a ton of Forumer forums and post that on them. More likely it's a spambot.

True, but that doesn't explain why someone wants people to join a "Fuck Forumer" Forum that also happens to be on Forumer. It kinda makes no sense. You'd think if someone was either going to use a spambot or canvas the web personally, it'd be because they actually had, I dunno, an alternative.

Barnabus wrote:

I still find it funny that Riv thinks, for some reason, I have a vendetta against Forumer, and through that am somehow trying to "nab" his IP address... where I'm not sure how posting that message would even enable me to accomplish that. Logic a la Riv. Rolling Eyes

The way I perceived it, the assumption seemed to be that you (or whoever's work this is) set up a forum that obviously you/they have admin powers on, giving them access to the IP addresses of anyone who registers/posts. Now, why he thinks you/they would want those isn't clear.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

There are some pretty insidious things you can do with an IP...

Ahkmill wrote:
^I just visited Fuzzy IRL this weekend, and that was absolutely uncalled for. Fuzzy is a nice guy, he's not sex-obsessed, and you should be ashamed for accusing someone who has changed from what he used to be of such things.

You know... have a look at some [all] of "Barnabus's" posts. You'll be appalled.

Barnabus wrote:
This. :v He also doesn't seem to know what a spambot is. What a great admin.

Funny post though, Riv.

A spambot that... specifically targeted our forum? With one post? And lives in the same area of California as you? And goes to the same university as you? Yeah, sounds about right. I'm just making stuff up again. Crazy old man Riv.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:40 am

You honestly still think that was me? And you're so convinced that you're trying to tell everyone that spambot/user/whatever has the same location as me? :\ Really, Riv?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 am

Riv wrote:
There are some pretty insidious things you can do with an IP...

Obviously, but why? What's the motivation?

Riv wrote:

A spambot that... specifically targeted our forum? With one post? And lives in the same area of California as you? And goes to the same university as you? Yeah, sounds about right. I'm just making stuff up again. Crazy old man Riv.

He could have a friend there he told about this place but it seems pretty unlikely.

Barnabus wrote:
You honestly still think that was me? And you're so convinced that you're trying to tell everyone that spambot/user/whatever has the same location as me? :\ Really, Riv?

You're denying the source is suspiciously close to you instead of saying something along the lines of "oh, okay, if that's the case it makes sense you'd suspect me, but it's not me, I assure you". Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

Riv, stop making a fool of yourself, honestly. Let your petty grudges go, they're just pissing everyone off.

Spambots target all sorts of forums, I'm part of forums that get targeted all the time. Don't go accusing people you don't particularly like.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You're denying the source is suspiciously close to you instead of saying something along the lines of "oh, okay, if that's the case it makes sense you'd suspect me, but it's not me, I assure you". Interesting...

Because, frankly, I think Riv is full of shit. There's no way that user just happens to go to "the same university" as me, because it isn't me, I don't give a shit about "nabbing" anyone's precious IP addresses. Riv is just being a lying asshat. I think he inhaled too many fumes in Chem class today.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am

Barnabus wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=forumerisajoke+dot+forumer+dot+com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=forumerisajoke.forumer.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

My, our spambot sure has been busy!

The only way you could have made it more obvious is by mentioning Melo's penis.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 am

Ahkmill wrote:
they're just pissing everyone off.
They are pissing me off! :P

Sorry man, but you will just have to face that some people don't like people that you like. If you can't handle it, you don't have to hang out here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumer and how much it sucks
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next