General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forumer and how much it sucks

Go down 
+11
Dongus
Lunar
Trey
Zenia
FoxeyHound
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 am

Barnabus wrote:
If anyone here has the obsession it's you, man. You go on and on about me constantly. You think my every move is some nefarious plot against you, when in reality I don't really give a shit about you.

I'd like to see the movie adaptation of this *grabs popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 am

Barnabus wrote:
If anyone here has the obsession it's you, man. You go on and on about me constantly. You think my every move is some nefarious plot against you, when in reality I don't really give a shit about you.

I don't think Riv's implied anywhere he thinks you have it out for him specifically.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:38 am

Barnabus wrote:

I've laid out the case that it was you. I've twisted all your words against you. Most of the members here know your history with GTW, and this has your stink all over it. Whatever you wish to say is your business, but I run this forum according to the best interest of all its members. Frankly, from what I can see, there's only one person here other than yourself who would be upset if you were to leave us, and he only has 20 posts. Perhaps you should just leave now, while you still have that one person's respect...

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I don't think Riv's implied anywhere he thinks you have it out for him specifically.

Quite a keen observation. I was wondering when somebody else would notice...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Barnabus wrote:

I'd like to see the movie adaptation of this *grabs popcorn*
It could make a decent movie

FURRY INTERWEBZ DRAMA: THE MOVIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 am

Riv wrote:
I've laid out the case that it was you. I've twisted all your words against you. Most of the members here know your history with GTW, and this has your stink all over it. Whatever you wish to say is your business, but I run this forum according to the best interest of all its members. Frankly, from what I can see, there's only one person here other than yourself who would be upset if you were to leave us, and he only has 20 posts. Perhaps you should just leave now, while you still have that one person's respect...

I actually don't know Fuzzy's history, which is why I was a bit confused. I have to say the way they were turning every thread here into something about their "extra-curricular activities" was both annoying and creepy, but didn't suggest to me any malicious intent, necessarily.

Riv wrote:
Quite a keen observation. I was wondering when somebody else would notice...

Well, it's not an observation as much as a lack of assumption. Similarly, I'm trying not to assume anything about Fuzzy/Barnabus/Dongus. He might just want to lure people to this other forum of his just for the sake of having his own forum, but this is a pretty lame way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 am

Kaizy wrote:

Even Shakespeare couldn't come up with the kind of drama furries produce :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

So true
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:53 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

He didn't need to. He could come up with or outright copy something else but make it new, with his amazing understanding of the English language. Furries are a broken fucking record and are so in no small part because of their lack of communication skills.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 am

Riv wrote:
Barnabus wrote:

lol... sure, Riv, keep living in your dream world. :v
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I actually don't know Fuzzy's history, which is why I was a bit confused. I have to say the way they were turning every thread here into something about their "extra-curricular activities" was both annoying and creepy, but didn't suggest to me any malicious intent, necessarily.

If it makes it any creepier, Fuzzy and Melo are not a couple. Yeah. That was all Fuzzy. I'd forward you to the rich tapestry of Fuzzy lore, if the forumer site were still up, but alas, it is not, and I don't feel I could recapitulate it accurately enough to express the intricacies and nuances of his systematic abusive behavior. Suffice it to say that he sent a number of bipolar and passive-aggressive private messages to the staff for an extended period of time until he got a rise out of us.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 am

Neutral
I uhh...
I can only say that what happened happened. It's nearly a year ago, and it wasn't a stable time fur numerous people.
I think Fuzzy here will always be a little against authority, not as a disease or personality disturbance but just an aspect of a highily individual personality.
All I see here is a lot of drama between a singular member with as rich a history as any one of us here. (Must I go browse the seven suicide notations I posted here in times of my own self-deprivation?)
Now, uhh, I know actually saying this won't get shit done, but this is a little childish. Even a bit by furry standards.
Why can't we let one man back into our ranks? He doesn't seem as bipolar as before.

I know you hate Fuzzy, Riv, and Fuzzy hates you.

But... ehhh... You're the Master Administrator here. And you're not showing the best behavior right now. In my opinion, of course.

I'm probably the biggest dumbfuck for even attempting to get involved in this, but it's kinda... stupid. And unlike everyone else, I can't sit back and watch stupid without having my blood boil.
So, yeah. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

Pliio wrote:
Neutral
I uhh...
I can only say that what happened happened. It's nearly a year ago, and it wasn't a stable time fur numerous people.
I think Fuzzy here will always be a little against authority, not as a disease or personality disturbance but just an aspect of a highily individual personality.
All I see here is a lot of drama between a singular member with as rich a history as any one of us here. (Must I go browse the seven suicide notations I posted here in times of my own self-deprivation?)
Now, uhh, I know actually saying this won't get shit done, but this is a little childish. Even a bit by furry standards.
Why can't we let one man back into our ranks? He doesn't seem as bipolar as before.

But... ehhh... You're the Master Administrator here. And you're not showing the best behavior right now. In my opinion, of course.

I'm probably the biggest dumbfuck for even attempting to get involved in this, but it's kinda... stupid. And unlike everyone else, I can't sit back and watch stupid without having my blood boil.
So, yeah. Shit.
I respect your opinion, and am impressed by your candor. I have tried to allow him to reintegrate unimpeded. I was even willing to look past the constant and obsessive sex talk (although it was irritating other members). But I won't just sit here and let him take members, whose welfare I am partly responsible for, someplace where they're vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:29 am

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Neutral
I uhh...

So, yeah. Shit.
I respect your opinion, and am impressed by your candor. I have tried to allow him to reintegrate unimpeded. I was even willing to look past the constant and obsessive sex talk (although it was irritating other members). But I won't just sit here and let him take members, whose welfare I am partly responsible for, someplace where they're vulnerable.
Okay, again, just my opnion:
But if he was using a spam bot
He's Fuzzy. He can do mathematics like I do nothing, memorize Film Noir like I memorize Pi. He is way too smart to let a bot list his location. Or list it when used for harassment.
I... I know it's hard to think that, but seriously. If you utilized a spam bot/account, would you let it list your location?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:37 am

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Neutral
I uhh...

So, yeah. Shit.
He's Fuzzy. He can do mathematics like I do nothing, memorize Film Noir like I memorize Pi. He is way too smart to let a bot list his location. Or list it when used for harassment.
I... I know it's hard to think that, but seriously. If you utilized a spam bot/account, would you let it list your location?
The "bot" didn't list a location, the forum did. The forum showed me the IP the, "spambot" used, and I was able to trace it back to Fuzzy. Still, I don't think a bot was used here. It shows human workmanship, and for a single post, programming a bot to do it all would take way longer than just handling it manually.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 am

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Neutral
I uhh...

So, yeah. Shit.
The "bot" didn't list a location, the forum did. The forum showed me the IP the, "spambot" used, and I was able to trace it back to Fuzzy. Still, I don't think a bot was used here. It shows human workmanship, and for a single post, programming a bot to do it all would take way longer than just handling it manually.
Tenez, le fils.
How old is this bot account thing?
Was it the proxy incident we're talking about?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:43 am

Can you guys just drop it okay?

(this video has exactly 33,625 likes and 33,625 dislikes. this makes me very happy)
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Can you guys just drop it okay?

(this video has exactly 33,625 likes and 33,625 dislikes. this makes me very happy)
Trying to Drop it is what I'm trying to go for.
If you have to knuckle-heads going at it, they cannot actually "drop it." Neutral
You learn that pretty quickly when practicing counseling with the heavily mentally ill.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 am

Pliio wrote:
Tenez, le fils.

No, this is brand new. Page three of this very thread. Post by "Dongus." A post leading to an empty forum, no mention of the forum anywhere else on the internet. For some reason, this strange person set up an ant-forumer forum, found our forum specifically, and linked us to it. They didn't send the site to anybody else. Just the members of this obscure furry forum. That tells me, it's not a spam bot. It's someone from here. And anybody else but Fuzzy would just post it as himself.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 am

I miss when this place was a big ol' happy family...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 am

MiloTime wrote:

tell me more about this 'happy' family megusta

wait i just noticed your avi has cum on him O__o
HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?!!

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 am

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Tenez, le fils.

No, this is brand new. Page three of this very thread. Post by "Dongus." A post leading to an empty forum, no mention of the forum anywhere else on the internet. For some reason, this strange person set up an ant-forumer forum, found our forum specifically, and linked us to it. They didn't send the site to anybody else. Just the members of this obscure furry forum. That tells me, it's not a spam bot. It's someone from here. And anybody else but Fuzzy would just post it as himself.
If the link went nowhere, why wouldn't Fuzzy just post it as himself?
Look, I'm not trying to be devil's advocate, but it seems needlessly complex and pointless. Occam's Razor and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
Don't we all? :c
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

tell me more about this 'happy' family megusta

wait i just noticed your avi has cum on him O__o
HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?!!

it was a big ol' happy... incest-filled family... oh god. what the fuck is wrong with our family. inglip

this avi TOTALLY wasn't a crop from an awesome yiff picture :U this "cum" you speak of, is just uh... chest hair. yea.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 am

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Tenez, le fils.

Look, I'm not trying to be devil's advocate, but it seems needlessly complex and pointless. Occam's Razor and all that shit.

Not to nowhere, to a forum with no members. A forum that this "Dongus" person administrates. With all the hundreds of people that are pissed at Forumer, this mysterious person "Dongus" came here, and invited us. Only us. Why? Occam's razor suggests that he would invite people from one of the many Forumer threads full of complaints. But instead, he came here. There's no logical explanation for that, except to assume that someone with specific malicious intent towards members of this forum was seeking to gain something from administrating a forum they join.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 am

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Tenez, le fils.

he's an evil genius. he WANTS you to believe this whole thing would have ended up pointless, but secretly uses that as his scapegoat to get away with his diabolical plan... and no one would suspect a thing

I uh... I'm attempting to add humor into this... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumer and how much it sucks   Forumer and how much it sucks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forumer and how much it sucks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next