General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 7

Go down 
+22
Adaquin
Trey
Pliio
Joeyyy
Dev
Lucy
Aurora_Dragon
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Darkwing
Brace
Aetius
Wolf-Bone
kyle19
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Taz
Zenia
8-bit
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Lunar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 am

Brace wrote:
Also I'm kind of angry at the game for trying to force such a major decision on me so early on, especially since the people who want me to join their army made a racist remark and then ordered my execution despite the fact I didn't do anything wrong. Fursecution god damnit. So I'm going to spend the next however long just delaying the need to pick a side. I need to learn more before I'm comfortable making such a big decision. Also, the whole "follow the NPC" thing comes off as cheap. How do I know the NPC will make good decisions? I want to make a game where someone tells you to follow them, and if you do, they get you killed, so the lesson is not to make panicked decisions and to follow your own instincts rather than someone elses.

The Imperials are an oppressive fascist regime but at least they want to keep order and preserve Skyrim. They're also "the man" so it makes sense to rebel against them. And as badass as joining a rebel army sounds, the Stormcloaks are white supremacists, religious fanatics, and pretty much outright terrorists...

Honestly as an Argonian I want no part of this, but it would make more sense to eventually join the Imperials. For now I'm operating under my own morals, I don't want to decide yet. It's like the game is saying HITLER OR STALIN. PICK A SIDE NOW! Or actually I see it as a black man fighting in the American Civil War possibly. The North might have just as many racists but why the fuck would I side with the Confederacy?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

....it's a video game pokerface

the chance to do things you normally wouldn't do in RL
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

MiloTime wrote:
....it's a video game pokerface

But this is serious Milo! Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

I'm a Khajiit, obv. Seriously, my first impression of the imperials was being told "your race is a filthy lot of troublemakers. I'd rather kill you than deal with you, even though there's no evidence of guilt". Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

I... just went on a scorched earth campaign against both factions, because they both suck and deserve extermination.

Also, the Thalmor. I loved killing every one of them I found.
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

Humor : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

I'm suffering from severe boredom.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 am

I hate Microsoft so much right now.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 am

Pliio wrote:
Also, the Thalmor. I loved killing every one of them I found.

yeah, this is really the only agenda I think I can get behind. They're at the root of Skyrim being fucked up. Even if it's playing out in terms of the other factions, they're the ones that set the initial conditions necessary for all this shit to go down.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 am

Protip:
Killing mages = fastest and best source of money in the game imo (at least at low levels)
Their robes weigh almost nothing and are somewhat valuable, and they come in large numbers so it's a serious source of income when you add it all up.
I strip naked every one I find megusta
I'm probably stating the obvious here and you all knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

I'm not sure Nord nationalists can really be compared to our white supremacists. They seem to be obsessed with "kind", not color, just like every other hateful creature in this crapsack world. Of course since you're a Borned Again Dragmas, you could let it go to your head and be the worst of all, though admittedly it's a bit harder than in Fallout where there's no shoulder mounted nukes and "destroy entire fucking town/base" buttons.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 am

So, apparently my mother is supposed to be on this episode of Pitchin' In. It is about scallop farming on the Island here and she works (mostly) as a shucker I think. I kinda want to see her on it.

She got to meet Chef Crawford. That is cool. I like seeing her on Restaurant Makeover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:47 am

Throw those hooves right over my shoulders, 'cause I seen the way you look at me, doe-friend, when you smoulder. Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around, 'cause you get me so hot that I gotta go down.

This is way too awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 am

aw. My mom wasn't on it. I thought she was going to be. It was a nice episode anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 am

I hate gay club culture an acceptable target like immaturity or superficiality. pokerface

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 am

Brace wrote:
I hate gay club culture an acceptable target like immaturity or superficiality. pokerface

Because there's never any songs about straight people having meaningless sex, partying, objectifying women, and abusing your own body pokerface

edit: FUCK that guy has an annoying voice Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 am

Best movie theme song thing: Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:02 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Brace wrote:

Because there's never any songs about straight people having meaningless sex, partying, objectifying women, and abusing your own body pokerface

edit: FUCK that guy has an annoying voice Seriously?

she's one of those people who'll defend transgenders since she is one, but then go around and talk about how horrible gay people are.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
she's one of those people who'll defend transgenders since she is one, but then go around and talk about how horrible gay people are.

gay people make the biggest misogynists, and trans people make the biggest homophobes
figures Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

women ARE horrible. so greg? SO?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 am

pokerface

I bought some music megusta
[/hipster smug]
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 am

MiloTime wrote:
Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 am

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Excuse me?

sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 am

It had fucking better be.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 am

scrip endu scrap
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
pokerface

I bought some music megusta
[/hipster smug]

I was going to buy Ágætis byrjun, Takk, and Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust when I got the chance. I mean who can go wrong with Viðrar vel til loftárása and Með blóðnasir. like, the two of the greatest.

oh right, I forgot I'm in a forum of people who have no idea what any of that is Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 7
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next