General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 7

Go down 
+22
Adaquin
Trey
Pliio
Joeyyy
Dev
Lucy
Aurora_Dragon
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Darkwing
Brace
Aetius
Wolf-Bone
kyle19
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Taz
Zenia
8-bit
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Lunar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 am

MiloTime wrote:
I was going to buy Ágætis byrjun, Takk, and Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust when I got the chance. I mean who can go wrong with Viðrar vel til loftárása and Með blóðnasir. like, the two of the greatest.

oh right, I forgot I'm in a forum of people who have no idea what any of that is Not a single fuck wa

What the actual fuck? Seriously?
How can you even remember that? And please tell me you copypasta'd that and didn't have to type all that out.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I was going to buy Ágætis byrjun, Takk, and Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust when I got the chance. I mean who can go wrong with Viðrar vel til loftárása and Með blóðnasir. like, the two of the greatest.

oh right, I forgot I'm in a forum of people who have no idea what any of that is Not a single fuck wa

What the actual fuck? Seriously?
How can you even remember that? And please tell me you copypasta'd that and didn't have to type all that out.

I don't have a keyboard that does accents over letters :<

although yes, I can remember all of those by heart.

haven't you ever listened to a foreign band so much, that you knew most of their songs by heart, even if you don't know what they're singing? (actually, I know what they're singing too lol)
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

Humor : sarcasim

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 am

this is hilariously messed up x3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 am

OMG A REAL LIVE BLACK GUY!!! Mother Of God!

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:59 am

I love the subway video's that people do. there's nothing like cheering up a bunch of people on their way to work by doing crazy harmless shit
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 am

Laughed at both videos.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 am

I should make a playlist of music to fuck/fap to megusta
I have a LOT of stuff that makes me feel like I should be grinding on some dude in a club to pokerface
Lots of techno and stuff, furries would love it
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I should make a playlist of music to fuck/fap to megusta
I have a LOT of stuff that makes me feel like I should be grinding on some dude in a club to pokerface
Lots of techno and stuff, furries would love it

things virgins say Not a single fuck wa

or

things you say that make me want to take your virginity megusta
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 am

I love it when a techno song is all of a sudden like
NOPE, DUBSTEP! inglip

megusta

Oh man I am loving the fuck out of this album I bought fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 am

dubstep... bleh.

I don't get it. it sounds like people throwing up.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 am

DAT WUB inglip
Oh man my head is so full of bass right now megusta
Check the now listening thread, what I posted earlier is what I'm listening to
Tech house has A LOT more sub bass than dubstep, if you can believe it. They just threw in a dubstep section in one of the songs like 'whatever, here's this' fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 am

...yea, I'm going to bed pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 am

Mary Poppins, y u make me cry with your music ;~;
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 am

I love how the same people in this topic that put people down for generalizations do the exact same thing five minutes later.

lololo typical
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 am

Thlayli wrote:
I love how the same people in this topic that put people down for generalizations do the exact same thing five minutes later.

lololo typical

Humans are the most hypocritical species.

But that's mostly because our complex grammar allows us to lie about more things.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Dev

Dev

Humor : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 am

I'm really hungry, but to lazy to get up and eat.

/firstworldproblem
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:20 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Because there's never any songs about straight people having meaningless sex, partying, objectifying women, and abusing your own body pokerface

There are, but outside of frats it's not exactly reified into a culture in quite the same way. I suppose it's at least explainable though. Club culture serves as the only outlet for a lot of gays, so by the time they grow up, it's the only social context they really know and they never mature.

MiloTime wrote:
she's one of those people who'll defend transgenders since she is one, but then go around and talk about how horrible gay people are.

It's a gay couple's fault I was homeless and nearly died a couple days ago. I've just had insanely bad luck with gay people as anything except friends and come to the conclusion they're all crazy. Again though, it's not like it's not explainable. The problem of this gay couple was that they had both been through the whole straight camp nonsense, and that while they hadn't had the gay beaten out of them (obv), they'd very clearly had all the affiliated puritanical values beaten into them. I think having to choose to radically change your body is a decision that forces a deeper level of introspection than just eventually acting on your impulse to fuck a man, and so I think a lot of gay people never re-evaluate the values and perspectives which were forced on them when they were young and being abused. In fact, the very reason I took so long to start transition was that I had internalized those values and learned to act on them. My dysphoria was the anchor that dragged me back to reality and forced me to start reworking my idea of myself. Without that I would still be doing the whole psuedo-randian psuedo-intellectual shtick.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Riv wrote:
Thlayli wrote:

lololo typical

Humans are the most hypocritical species.

But that's mostly because our complex grammar allows us to lie about more things.

We're fundamentally evil. We're incapable of good. Even what "good" we do is never without ulterior motives that are evil. And we'd be this way even if we never lied, as I'm demonstrating right now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

it's because of straight people looking down on me as a gay man that I was homeless not once, but twice brace. my own parents thought I was a parasite.

but I'm not a heterophobe.

it's not a good feeling to be looked down on. you of all people should understand that, but you're doing the exact thing that you wish wouldn't happen to you
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm

oh god oh god. I was on my way to apply for a job, and a twig got caught on the bottom of my pants and... they fell down...

two people were staring at me.

why god
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 pm

I just heard something that is making me learn another language and making me leave this country. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:
oh god oh god. I was on my way to apply for a job, and a twig got caught on the bottom of my pants and... they fell down...

why god
How...does a twig manage to pull someones pants off Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

why god

I have one of those dumbass belts that loops instead of hooks, so it comes loose on its own.

the fucking thing was sticking out of the side of the street onto the sidewalk, I didn't notice it until I realized something was pulling on me
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

why god

I have one of those dumbass belts that loops instead of hooks, so it comes loose on its own.

the fucking thing was sticking out of the side of the street onto the sidewalk, I didn't notice it until I realized something was pulling on me
Also, where the hell did you find a twig to get snagged on in Arizona?
That would imply trees once lived there Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

why god

Also, where the hell did you find a twig to get snagged on in Arizona?
That would imply trees once lived there Not a single fuck wa

we have a surprising amount of palm tree's. hell, my front yard has a palm tree lol. although stereotypically, everybody's yard has cacti. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 7
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next