General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People you want to bang.

Go down 
+14
MiloTime
Kaizy
Taz
8-bit
melomeltsinmilosmouth
blackfuredfox
Riv
Dev
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
greg-the-fox
Yuzani
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
Lunar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

People you want to bang. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 am

My fantasies involve me finding real love, and not so much sex but more cuddle and snuggle based focus

...I truly am a crazy sick motherfucker
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 am

Kaizy wrote:
My fantasies involve me finding real love, and not so much sex but more cuddle and snuggle based focus

you think you're the only one who often lies in bed for 2 hours, imagining up scenario's in which you get to hold the person you love as tight as possible through the night, only to wake up with a pillow wrapped around your arms?

nope
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

you think you're the only one who often lies in bed for 2 hours, imagining up scenario's in which you get to hold the person you love as tight as possible through the night, only to wake up with a pillow wrapped around your arms?

nope
Its good to know theres others out there
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 am

Kaizy wrote:

I may be a horny deviant, but there's nothing I've thought over more, than holding someone :c

the problem is, I borderline despise everyone I know in RL, so I barely feel comfortable even hugging anyone lol.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

https://imgur.com/gallery/v6vyE
I wonder if she's good at cunnilingus. megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I may be a horny deviant, but there's nothing I've thought over more, than holding someone :c

the problem is, I borderline despise everyone I know in RL, so I barely feel comfortable even hugging anyone lol.

at first i thought you said you were a horny deviant art and I was gonna be like "what's with the redundancy?"
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

nope
...I grew out of that when I was 12 :V

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 am

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

nope
...I grew out of that when I was 12 :V

oh sorry. I should feel ashamed that I would rather cuddle with someone, than fuck a stranger I met at a bar while I was high out of my mind Okay.jpg

I still want to bang starfox though :l
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:46 am

People you want to bang. - Page 4 2000sUSMC_DM-SD-01-05325.ss_full

Oh my god, yell at me next please. Scream in my face. megusta
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 am

MiloTime wrote:
oh sorry. I should feel ashamed that I would rather cuddle with someone, than fuck a stranger I met at a bar while I was high out of my mind Okay.jpg

...That's nice, but let's get serious here. If you don't have your lovey dovey whoever, which I'm sure everyone wants, you at least need sexual release right? xD

....Also Helix, all the girls you've posted look very similar to... Uh dudes.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am

No they don't. Being dressed in male-styled clothing =/= looking male. Trust me on this. I have a mental breakdown over it on a near daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am

Brace wrote:
No they don't. Being dressed in male-styled clothing =/= looking male. Trust me on this. I have a mental breakdown over it on a near daily basis.
...I meant their faces... They're only semi-femine.

If I got implants I'd bet you'd think I was hot xD
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am

They're just very... masculine. But they're obviously still women. I will have at least three drill instructors constantly on my ass for three months straight. And I can't touch them. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 am

If you got implants and looked passable I would kill the first 100 people in my immediate vicinity then rip my own head off with my bare hands while screaming.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 am

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

...That's nice, but let's get serious here. If you don't have your lovey dovey whoever, which I'm sure everyone wants, you at least need sexual release right? xD

....Also Helix, all the girls you've posted look very similar to... Uh dudes.

I have been in situations where guys I were with basically invited me to sexually destroy them, and I refused. not cause I'm a prude. I've done shit with guys lol. but I prefer making the other guy feel good, whether it be sexual, or just cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 am

MiloTime wrote:
I have been in situations where guys I were with basically invited me to sexually destroy them, and I refused. not cause I'm a prude. I've done shit with guys lol. but I prefer making the other guy feel good, whether it be sexual, or just cuddling.
So what is this? You contradicting yourself infront me?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 am

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

no, I'm saying just because I've had sexual experience, doesn't mean I have to toss out the romance like a sexual deviant, filling a literal hole to compensate for the loss of a metaphorical one.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 am

People you want to bang. - Page 4 6a00e551d9d3fd88330120a8dee994970b-pi
Murrr... Aye ma'am...
I know I posted this before, but I don't care. It just means it's doubly sexy. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

no, I'm saying just because I've had sexual experience, doesn't mean I have to toss out the romance like a sexual deviant, filling a literal hole to compensate for the loss of a metaphorical one.
But what's the point? Razz
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:09 am

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

He's calling you one of those Gay Sluts that makes other guys like Milo look bad by stereotyping.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
He's calling you one of those Gay Sluts that makes other guys like Milo look bad by stereotyping.
Well if he thinks I'm bad he doesn't know the half of it :/

I'm perfectly normal, most gay guys I meet are exactly the same as me.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 am

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

the feeling that you're more to someone than a toy.

if a guy told me that they'd rather cuddle than have sex, I would be ecstatic, cause I know this guy wants to lie next to me and talk, or even just stare into eachothers eyes.

I want that :c
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
well if he thinks I'm bad he doesn't know the half of it :/

I'm perfectly normal, most gay guys I meet are exactly the same as me.
That's because that's the Demographic you hunt for. SO Ah-Duh you meet them. :U
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I wasn't really putting sexually into the equation. just more or less the difference between love and lust, and just plain lust and more lust
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 am

MiloTime wrote:
the feeling that you're more to someone than a toy.

if a guy told me that they'd rather cuddle than have sex, I would be ecstatic, cause I know this guy wants to lie next to me and talk, or even just stare into eachothers eyes.

I want that :c
While that sounds fantastic, it's really unlikely and that's just not how real men are most of the time, sorry.

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
That's because that's the Demographic you hunt for. SO Ah-Duh you meet them. :U
You sound a bit insecure to me :/

You shouldn't have to worry about how you want to act because "oh no, I look bad"

That's just being a slave to the straight people if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People you want to bang.   People you want to bang. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People you want to bang.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next