General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 am

Brace wrote:
"You can fuck whoever you like, as long as you only love me."
Got us through the 1970s.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:32 am

MiloTime wrote:
I can't really imagine a good enough reason why he'd blow you off for a month
I can't think of one either. At first, I saw him sign onto MSN via the web messenger... if you have Hotmail, you know how annoying it can be 'cause it logs you in automatically unless you change the settings. So I sent him two emails asking where he was. I don't know if he read them, but he didn't sign in to the online messenger again.

I was a little annoyed at first because he missed my birthday. Then I thought about it... and I made him a birthday picture, Christmas picture and bought us matching icons for Valentines day. Not to mention I did all this art of us together and did his outlining and coloring for him. ... And what did he do for me in return? Practically nothing.

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

Its amazing how many insensitive people are out there who seem to do nothing but hurt everyone

Ah, love Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am

:< *hugs Zenia*
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am

Kaizy wrote:
Its amazing how many insensitive people are out there who seem to do nothing but hurt everyone

that's why I made it official that when (if) I have a boyfriend, I'm not dealing with any "can I fuck this guy" "can we be in an open relationship" etc. bullshit. the second I hear that from him, I'm like lolnope, gtfo Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

MiloTime wrote:
that's why I made it official that when (if) I have a boyfriend, I'm not dealing with any "can I fuck this guy" "can we be in an open relationship" etc. bullshit. the second I hear that from him, I'm like lolnope, gtfo Not a single fuck wa
Threesomes are always the answer fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Threesomes are always the answer fuck yeah

that's why I start out as friends with benefits. *justifications* allthe
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 am

Lunar wrote:
:< *hugs Zenia*
*hugs back*

I just left a shout on his FA page signalling my hurt and that I am out. Erased all the mate stuff from my profiles too.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 am

If it's any consolation Zenia, I've been through that whole online relationship "hey you're great and all but I found someone in real life who I want to fuck so kthxbye" thing... twice. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
If it's any consolation Zenia, I've been through that whole online relationship "hey you're great and all but I found someone in real life who I want to fuck so kthxbye" thing... twice. Not a single fuck wa

I think I've actually witnessed more failed relationships, than I have successful ones. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 am

The worst is when they try to brainwash you into thinking it's a mutual decision to break up instead of just outright dumping you, and they're all like YOU'RE AWESOME LET'S BE BFFS

bitch please, not falling for that again Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
The worst is when they try to brainwash you into thinking it's a mutual decision to break up instead of just outright dumping you, and they're all like YOU'RE AWESOME LET'S BE BFFS

bitch please, not falling for that again Not a single fuck wa

"hey, I'm breaking up with you because I find you to be a flawed person who's just not good enough for me, but we should totally be friends with benefits so that I can have someone to fuck until I find someone better than you"

one of my friends basically went through this type of breakup. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:38 am

You know what is worse about it being an online relationship? He is only about 2.5 hours away from me (a short car ride, a 2 hour ferry ride, then a short bus ride)... and several months ago he was talking about wanting to move here to the Island to be with me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am

Yeah, I was in an online relationship with this guy for about a year... (this is before I had considered my sexuality, thank you) and all was smiles and happy, and then he just... stopped showing up. For several months. In fact, I think it's been a year since we last talked.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 am

I dated a girl once

*world stops*

inglip
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 am

MiloTime wrote:
I dated a girl once

*world stops*

inglip

Milo is officially more straight than me Mother Of God!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I dated a girl once

*world stops*

inglip

Milo is officially more straight than me Mother Of God!

nope. it takes a REAL fag to date a chick, and not feel anything Not a single fuck wa

you're the one that wants to be pegged pokerface (I'm not saying I'm against the idea, I just prefer a dude to be plowing me :V)
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
I dated a girl once

*world stops*

inglip

hoe, plz

i dated one and took one to prom
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I dated a girl once

*world stops*

inglip

hoe, plz

i dated one and took one to prom

that's... actually a funny story. I came out to the girl I dated at prom, and I found out that her friend was a hardcore christian, and she heard me and stormed out Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am

MiloTime wrote:

that's... actually a funny story. I came out to the girl I dated at prom, and I found out that her friend was a hardcore christian, and she heard me and stormed out Not a single fuck wa

obv jelly cause she was a christian/closet lesbian that had to DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 am

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

obv jelly cause she was a christian/closet lesbian that had to DEAL WITH IT

oh geez, I'm starting to remember shit from my coming out year. I was horrible. one time , my friend said fag in my classroom, and I screamed "shut the fuck up" right in front of everyone.

eeeeeh, I need to repress my horrible teenage years Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Why do you think I broke off that little thing I had with my friend?
If I had to hear how they had the hots for my best friend one more time I was gonna kill them Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:36 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Why do you think I broke off that little thing I had with my friend?
If I had to hear how they had the hots for my best friend one more time I was gonna kill them Not a single fuck wa

the point of a relationship is to know that you mean something to the person... it doesn't exactly help when that person makes you feel like you're 2nd choice (or 35th :V)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 am

I'm so terrified of losing her. But it seems inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 am

I think they banned my hotness from Xtube.
You bastards I'm 18, I can show ad stick anything I want in me. >:C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next