General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Riv wrote:
Custom laptops are a bit of a joke, and most gaming laptops tend to get shit battery life, so they're (pretty much) just small, expensive, desktops. A MacBook Pro with a dedicated graphics chip is the way to go for portable gaming; for home gaming you can go with a much cheaper tower PC.

IMHO, any kind of computer that isn't portable and can't give moderate performance for at least four hours on a single charge is not worth the money.

Building a Mac Pro Tower clone is not cheap, let me tell you. But if you don't need the premium expandability available on the Mac, like max 64GB RAM, room for two six-core xeon westmere cores, and enough PCIe slots to cram two graphics chips inside, the custom PC is wayyyyyy cheaper.

I was talking about a desktop PC actually.
AND I would like a new Macbook Pro

Not a single fuck wa

I wish I had money Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Custom laptops are a bit of a joke, and most gaming laptops tend to get shit battery life, so they're (pretty much) just small, expensive, desktops. A MacBook Pro with a dedicated graphics chip is the way to go for portable gaming; for home gaming you can go with a much cheaper tower PC.

IMHO, any kind of computer that isn't portable and can't give moderate performance for at least four hours on a single charge is not worth the money.

Building a Mac Pro Tower clone is not cheap, let me tell you. But if you don't need the premium expandability available on the Mac, like max 64GB RAM, room for two six-core xeon westmere cores, and enough PCIe slots to cram two graphics chips inside, the custom PC is wayyyyyy cheaper.

I was talking about a desktop PC actually.
AND I would like a new Macbook Pro

Not a single fuck wa

I wish I had money Okay.jpg

sell laptop, sell current desktop PC, sell more things

buy amazing PC fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

MiloTime wrote:
sell laptop, sell current desktop PC, sell more things

buy amazing PC fuck yeah

That's the worst part of it all, though. Every two years, computer technology gets approximately twice as fast.

Which means that after a couple years, it's not even worth half as much. The only way to get fair payment is to rip it up into pieces and sell the parts individually at high markup.

Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Honestly, I would wait until the next generation of Macbook Pros to come out (IF I could afford it)
Who knows what Apple has up their sleeve, perhaps they'll use the same retina display the new iPad has inglip
On a 17" screen that would be just... HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG (and cost like $4000 lol)

I still have yet to go to the Apple store and see it with my own eyes though
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Honestly, I would wait until the next generation of Macbook Pros to come out (IF I could afford it)
Who knows what Apple has up their sleeve, perhaps they'll use the same retina display the new iPad has inglip
On a 17" screen that would be just... HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG (and cost like $4000 lol)

I believe they are going to interbreed their product lines until it's just a continuous spectrum of one product. You just come in with however much money you have, and they give you something worth that amount, to the dollar.

Zombie Steve Jobs wrote:
Introducing the iPad touch nano and the Apple iMac Pro

They are both the most revolutionary intermediates of two products ever made. The entire line will be updated next week when they find a way to make all the processors %0.0001 faster.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Speaking of Apple, my old iPod which I thought wad broken works fine apparently, so I have one again Not a single fuck wa
I don't know what the deal was with that, I think it just needed charging pokerface

Now I need to go to Radioshack and buy a fuckload of cables, for various purposes.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Now I need to go to Radioshack and buy a fuckload of cables, for various purposes.

Try coat hangers first.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 pm

MiloTime wrote:
"PS4 will not feature backwards compatibility with PlayStation 3 games and will incorporate some sort of used-games restriction. once a consumer inserts a disc into the drive it must be tied to a PSN account and can no longer be shared"

"next xbox will not feature backwards compatibility with xbox360 games and will incorporate some sort of used-games restriction. once a consumer inserts a disc into the drive it must be tied to an xbox account and can no longer be shared"

aha, you people are really making video gaming appealing Not a single fuck wa
Well, as if I needed more of a reason to completely switch to PC gaming
When I start getting money, I am getting a good gaming rig, yup Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Kaizy wrote:

When I start getting money, I am getting a good gaming rig, yup Not a single fuck wa

My mom thinks it's stupid to buy a computer specifically for gaming Not a single fuck wa
Oh little does she know
I just want to be able to run Skyrim on Ultra with the high res texture pack and have 100+ fps at all times Mother Of God!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

My mom thinks it's stupid to buy a computer specifically for gaming Not a single fuck wa
Oh little does she know
I just want to be able to run Skyrim on Ultra with the high res texture pack and have 100+ fps at all times Mother Of God!

not even I can run skyrim maxed out.

it's hard to run a free roaming/sandbox game on PC. period. pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

I would also like to max out Portal 2's graphics
I can run it okay, but it's just missing that 16x antistropic filtering (or whatever the fuck it's called and I have no idea what it does)

I am a total graphics whore if you can't tell by my ravings about the iPad megusta
What can I say, I like shiny things, it's why I'm a Macfag Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

really?.... your computer can't run portal 2 on max?

get a new computer Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

really?.... your computer can't run portal 2 on max?

get a new computer Seriously?

Okay.jpg

It can run it... at like 3 fps
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
My mom thinks it's stupid to buy a computer specifically for gaming

You mean consoles? Not a single fuck wa

greg-the-fox wrote:
I can run it okay, but it's just missing that 16x antistropic filtering (or whatever the fuck it's called and I have no idea what it does)

I am a total graphics whore if you can't tell by my ravings about the iPad megusta
What can I say, I like shiny things, it's why I'm a Macfag Not a single fuck wa

I can run it at max with anisotropic on 8x, but the fps gets a bit choppy, and I can hardly tell the difference between 2x, 4x, and 8x, so I just run 2x.

I used to be able to run TF2 on max settings, but the massive piles of new hats since I first started playing has pretty much fried my RAM; I had to lower the texture quality to medium so that I can preload the textures of 80,000 useless hats.

If only there were a no-hat mod.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Its funny because I would be happy to simply run Amnesia on high quality and to actually RUN L4D2

...everyone else wants to run super high quality games on the highest settings, and here I am flipping my shit because I just want to be able to run an old game Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:01 pm

I should upgrade my video card at some point but otherwise my current desktop is a beast
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Its funny because I would be happy to simply run Amnesia on high quality and to actually RUN L4D2

...everyone else wants to run super high quality games on the highest settings, and here I am flipping my shit because I just want to be able to run an old game Not a single fuck wa

Well, when I got the computer, I wasn't much of a gamer at all. And the most graphically advanced games I played were Wolfenstein ET and an N64 emulator. I sprang for the faster machine for the stuff kids my age usually use their computers for... C++ compiling, video editing, 3d art rendering, video codec translation, quantum electrodynamic field simulation, you know, the usual stuff. I was also pretty excited about OpenCL making my graphics card available for general processing.

And then they released Portal for Mac. And gave it away for free.

megusta
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 am

I managed to use a urinal today. fuck yeah

The bathroom was empty, I really had to go and I kind of tricked myself into it. I can do this every once in a while if I feel really secure, I have to be SURE no one is around.

You don't understand, I have THE WORST phobia of this that you could possibly imagine
If anyone else was in the bathroom when I tried, came into the bathroom halfway through or if I even thought about it too much this is pretty much what happens:

BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-the-plight-of-a-brony
(seriously internet, you don't have a blank picture of this scene yet or maybe a gif?)

Even in a stall I have trouble sometimes

I am trying to cure this fear, but FUCK inglip
It is worse than spiders. WORSE THAN FUCKING SPIDERS. (okay maybe not really)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am

Im done using MSN for a while, the fucking thing doesnt work

I miss half the messages my friends send me, which may not seem too bad, but when Im in the middle of a SERIOUS FUCKING DISCUSSION with a friend and trying to comfort them when theyre getting stressed out, it does NOT help them when I have to ask them every 5 minutes if theyre sending me messages because they stopped typing and went dead silent. It also comes across like Im purposely ignoring a lot of my friends and a while back it did piss one of my friends off and they DID think I was purposely ignoring them. So Im done with MSN for a while. Seriously, MSN can go fuck off, theyve been going downhill for the past few years and Im sick of it.

If anyone needs me, contact me on Skype, its fucktons more reliable than MSN will ever be at this point
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 am

Damn it... I left my cigars in my friend's car.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
(seriously internet, you don't have a blank picture of this scene yet or maybe a gif?)

Sometimes it doesn't occur to people to look in the most obvious place. In this case, the image gallery for the episode on the wiki.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

You don't understand, I have THE WORST phobia of this that you could possibly imagine
If anyone else was in the bathroom when I tried, came into the bathroom halfway through or if I even thought about it too much this is pretty much what happens:

I had actually announced this exact phobia of mine at one point on this forum Not a single fuck wa

I know exactly what you mean. like for example, whenever I go to the movies, and by the time the movie is over, my bladder is just completely full and ready to burst, so I have to wait for about 10 minutes in between everybody walking out of the theater and using the bathroom, only then can I rush in and hope no one comes in for the next 2 minutes Y U NO?

but they usually do, and if I've already got a stream going, it just stops right then and there. I think I once creeped someone out because I got pissed off and ran out pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 am

Mine is mostly only about urinals, I'm usually okay in stalls unless it's REALLY quiet in there are there's only like one other guy taking a dump (and then it's super awkward and I just sit down sometimes) pokerface
But then I can't go outside either, like if I'm hiking in the woods or something. There HAS to be 4 walls around me. Even 3 is not enough. There's this one rest stop on the interstate I hate going to because the stall doors only go up to chest height for some fucking reason. (I guess to prevent people having sex/doing drugs/whatever but you could TOTALLY walk up to them and see in)
I can almost not go at all, I have to sit down and hide behind the short door lol.
My brain thinks it's really fucking hilarious in these situations to give me a boner to top it all off, even though I'm feeling the complete opposite of arousal.

I also can't get naked in the open in locker rooms or I will also totally get a boner (which may not be a bad thing in certain cases... megusta okay nevermind just in my fantasies)
And when I have to pee in my sleep my dreams consist of bathroom stalls with missing walls, girls around, people watching, etc. It's often combined with the 'school' nightmare scenario, such as a classroom where there are toilets instead of desks inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

I also can't get naked in the open in locker rooms or I will also totally get a boner (which may not be a bad thing in certain cases... megusta okay nevermind just in my fantasies)

fuck it greg, just one of these days, go all out. get that boner, and walk over toward a guy, and rub up against him for everyone else to see :V

I'm... sorry, I've been sexually frustrated this past week. Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 am

MiloTime wrote:
fuck it greg, just one of these days, go all out. get that boner, and walk over toward a guy, and rub up against him for everyone else to see :V

I'm... sorry, I've been sexually frustrated this past week. Y U NO?

Thankfully I have a pretty high threshold for my sexual repression (because I've had so much practice) and if I reach it I just fap and it resets Not a single fuck wa

And I just use this place as my outlet too

You seem to go from 0 to hornier than a thai hooker if someone winks at you pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next