General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
fuck it greg, just one of these days, go all out. get that boner, and walk over toward a guy, and rub up against him for everyone else to see :V

I'm... sorry, I've been sexually frustrated this past week. Y U NO?

Thankfully I have a pretty high threshold for my sexual repression (because I've had so much practice) and if I reach it I just fap and it resets Not a single fuck wa

And I just use this place as my outlet too

You seem to go from 0 to hornier than a thai hooker if someone winks at you pokerface

oh god greg, stop looking at me like that.

BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAJTZSNcgTL-JZpmYD0INUelGIuGNbGusSsDeUTNofmacDGEUbtOFx4FLhGA
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 am

There's this switch in the classroom at school that turns all the computers on and off and when I get to class it's usually off and it's right next to me so I just turn it on.

But I am starting to fear it because it is giving me MASSIVE static shocks inglip
There should not be this much static in a room full of computers, isn't that really bad? pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 am

"Artists must think their art should be paid with an arm and a leg nowadays. You should get a real job and not charge out the ass for something DIGITAL. If I'm gonna pay 60 bucks for a piece, it had better be framed and shipped to my home free of charge on wide canvas, Fuck people, come on..."
-Courtesy of an FA member

This...is fucking hilarious
Oh my god, this guy must be an idiot to think that the art world works by people charging $10 at the most for a fully detailed digital piece. They were also bitching because of the fact that its digital, that apparently means its worth even less. I mean, just wow...wow...how stupid can you be. And then they tried to defend themselves by saying "BAAAAWWWWWWWW CMON GUYS IM AN ARTIST TOO, I KNOW THINGS". And then some good digital artists came in and started basically saying his "opinion" is fucking stupid, and he turns around and is like "NOOO YOU GUYS HAVE FAIR PRICES AND GOOD ART, I DIDNT MEAN YOU BAWWWWW"
Then they bawwleted the journal and post another one being all butthurt and "BAWWWW I GUESS IM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS" and its like, DUDE, YOU FLAT OUT INSULTED A TON OF ARTISTS THAT YOU LIKED, THEY EVEN CAME TO YOUR JOURNAL AND SHOT DOWN YOUR "OPINION" SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOURE THE VICTIM

Goddamn people are stupid and its so entertaining Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 am

If I pay 60 for art I can have it framed professionally included in the price.

With a nice stainless steel frame to boot.

Seriously a digital piece in my opinion if it is really nice it is worth just as much as anything else.
It's just... not the same as getting a canvas.

The canvas is going to make me smile.

The pixels will make me go "Oh that's nice"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:07 am

True, but the point is he was belittling digital art as if anything of good quality made digitally should be about the same price as a fucking Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds...it was basically the fact that he was blatantly stating something he knew nothing about as if what he said was a fact...

Though it is FA, what did I expect? Smart, sensible and educated people? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 pm

fuckers!

my internet was shut off again due to torrenting. only the problem wasn't torrenting, it was that I had filesharing on. I turned that motherfucker off.

Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

HAH! Yeah I have forgot to turn of my torrents for a few days. Good thing nobody pays attention to Nothern Canada. :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I dont torrent Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Liar Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

No
Im literally dead serious

I have never used a torrent in my life
I still have no idea what the fuck a torrent actually is or how to use one Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

There is a perception that a work of art originally done in a tangible, physical medium has more inherent value, because it's one of a kind, it (probably) took longer to make and while it basically can be reproduced, said reproductions are not themselves the work. With something where the original is digital, reproductions may as well be the original. And, within reason, that is a perfectly valid rationale for one being priced more than the other, all other things being equal.

The thing is, more often than not, all other things aren't equal. What is more valuable to the guy who wrote this journal, the furry art he basically feels entitled to for little to nothing (preferably nothing, I'm sure) or, say, a crucifix in a jar of piss? I mean it should go without saying why he or anyone else pays for furry commissions and not, say, some bullshit thought up by some tightwad faggot from New York or wherever. Because the former is the market he's in, and the latter isn't. That furries tend to be tightwad faggots who can't afford to live in most parts of New York that aren't the 'jects, without a doubt is a huge part of why most furry artists selling their stuff tend to charge way less. Some money is better than none, right?

What pisses me off about people like that is they clearly want this product they're bitching about being unable or unwilling to pony up for, and instead of just vent about it, they need to rationalize it by negating whatever respect they ought to have for those people. I'm not saying kissing their ass or whatever, like many do (although that more often than not is out of anything but genuine respect), but just saying "damn, I really wish I could afford this thing I want", which I've said about some of the better fursuiters' work on occasion, instead of essentially "this thing I want isn't even anything of worth so I shouldn't have to pay anything for it". Uh, you just destroyed your own fucking argument, idiot!

I'm not even going to talk about people being entitled to their opinion or whatever because knowing FA it was probably overly dramatic and horribly written and no one's entitled to have people think their opinion is worth a damn, especially when it comes across like that of a 6 year old throwing a temper tantrum in the cereal aisle.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

No
Im literally dead serious

I have never used a torrent in my life
I still have no idea what the fuck a torrent actually is or how to use one Not a single fuck wa

then you're not using the TRUE internet.... you're like, using what the internet would be in 1994 Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
then you're not using the TRUE internet.... you're like, using what the internet would be in 1994 Not a single fuck wa

It's true. I'm like, a moral pillar of society, and I just torrented Minecraft today... FIVE TIMES!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

I can't get my ex off of my mind. I keep having this romantic fantasy that I'll get a text from her begging to get back together, saying she made a mistake and wants me back... but I know that'll never happen. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

I like to fantasize that the guy I like starts talking to me more and more, until he eventually PM's me, saying how close he feels to me, and we live happily ever after.

of course, in RL, he thinks I'm a creep, and he ignores me whenever I talk to him so... yea
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:21 am

MiloTime wrote:
I like to fantasize that the guy I like starts talking to me more and more, until he eventually PM's me, saying how close he feels to me, and we live happily ever after.

of course, in RL, he thinks I'm a creep, and he ignores me whenever I talk to him so... yea
lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:21 pm

ugh FUCK. they did it again today. every god damn nintendo game I have on my PC has been tracked. I hate you nintendo Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
ugh FUCK. they did it again today. every god damn nintendo game I have on my PC has been tracked. I hate you nintendo Y U NO?

Uh... tracked?

What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Uh... tracked?

What does that mean?

my filesharing was on. they tracked it to me. or some shit. however the dude on cox explained it

[quote=taz]lol[/quote]

yes taz, your own ego is big enough for another person to keep you company.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Uh... tracked?

What does that mean?

my filesharing was on. they tracked it to me. or some shit. however the dude on cox explained it.

Oh. I've always just downloaded N64 games direct from ROM sites.

No idea how those guys stay up.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Uh... tracked?

What does that mean?

my filesharing was on. they tracked it to me. or some shit. however the dude on cox explained it

[quote=taz]lol

yes taz, your own ego is big enough for another person to keep you company. [/quote]
Whut?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Taz wrote:

Whut?

you could create a whole nother person with your own ego. a person who worships you and takes pictures of you all day
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

Whut?

you could create a whole nother person with your own ego. a person who worships you and takes pictures of you all day
Oh, I could see that :V
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 am

I'm getting to the point where I feel like crying. I felt so damn accomplished when I went to the fur con in january. I felt like I was outgoing, and fun... and then separate people over the course of this past two months one by one tell me how shy I was, or how awkward I was...

I don't know if that's something I can fix.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am

MiloTime wrote:
I'm getting to the point where I feel like crying. I felt so damn accomplished when I went to the fur con in january. I felt like I was outgoing, and fun... and then separate people over the course of this past two months one by one tell me how shy I was, or how awkward I was...

I don't know if that's something I can fix.

good socializing skills are something that take practice. just like anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next