General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition

Go down 
+19
Ark Rotarl
Joeyyy
Barnabus
Monochrome Kanon
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
Skittle
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
katmandu
Lunar
Zenia
Brace
greg-the-fox
Taz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:24 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Not that my opinion matters, but despite all the creepiness and the ponyness I still think 8-Bit is pretty cool and I wouldn't be afraid to be his friend IRL.

Same.

Where the fuck is everyone getting this opinion that their opinion doesn't matter?
Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Not that my opinion matters, but despite all the creepiness and the ponyness I still think 8-Bit is pretty cool and I wouldn't be afraid to be his friend IRL.

All of you are pretty messed up, but you'd have to be a bit too sheltered to find someone here truly dangerous or otherwise threatening. 8-bit was probably one of the shyest people I've ever met. I bet you're about the same, Ryan.

I'd even talk to Riv in person; at least we could talk about the pKa values of various organic functional groups, and which reagents are the best to supply a home laboratory with.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:28 am

Skittle wrote:
I can only handle gore on a full stomach. If I look at it without eating, I pass out. I tried to watch one of the Saw movies first thing in the morning cause I was bored. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

It depends on context, like:
Guy gets his arm sawed off with an axle grinder in Watchmen
General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608
127 hours, amputation scene
General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 HeckNoGeneral Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Shocked

Actually the WORST thing I've ever seen was actually in an episode of House. He gave himself tumors from by using experimental drugs and then he attempted to do fucking surgery on himself under local anesthetic in his bathtub and then the anesthetic started to wear off halfway through... (they pretty much show everything)

The whole time I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
I felt like I was gonna pass out

Man when prime time television is more gory than most R rated movies, you're living in a society full of fucked up desensitized people. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 am

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
riv, if you would just respond to my PM, this would probably be a whole lot easier

Oh that's not the answer. You just need to get over this peculiar hostility towards 8-bit. I haven't got a clue why somebody of your temperament would act this way.

it's easier to use sarcasm to cover up the fact that what someone says really fucking makes you want to kill yourself Not a single fuck wa

besides, isn't that more reason to respond to my PM? I mean what, a few people only talk to me just to try and convince me to show them my cock, and that pretty much sums up how people see me. otherwise, I think people would be more than glad to see me off am I right?

hell, I'm not opposed to going as far as to say, I'm the most mentally fucked person here.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

Humor : The One and Only

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Skittle wrote:
I can only handle gore on a full stomach. If I look at it without eating, I pass out. I tried to watch one of the Saw movies first thing in the morning cause I was bored. NOPE NOPE NOPE.
Actually the WORST thing I've ever seen was actually in an episode of House. He gave himself tumors from by using experimental drugs and then he attempted to do fucking surgery on himself under local anesthetic in his bathtub and then the anesthetic started to wear off halfway through... (they pretty much show everything)

The whole time I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
I felt like I was gonna pass out

Man when prime time television is more gory than most R rated movies, you're living in a society full of fucked up desensitized people. Seriously?
Hahahahahah. You're talking about movies and stuff most of the time. Ever see a giant necrotic ball sac? Or a chick with half her face missing from necrotic faciatis. How about a car accident where the bus was torn in half with body parts everywhere?

I am desensitized to all hell. Curse you curiousity!

Also, Milo, you the most mentally fucked person here? Really? Come on now, boy.

Last edited by Skittle on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

the problem is, I've always been fucking god awful at debates, and... just socializing in general, so what I end up saying, sounds 20 times more idiotic and ridiculous than it sounds in my head.

I need to take speech and debate pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 am

My throat and neck have been feeling really sore and tight lately, like I used the muscles too much or something. It's right under my chin and goes down to my collarbone; I dunno what it is and it won't go away.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 am

Will you stop with the yellow text? pokerface

It doesn't make you special or anything Seriously?
(and it's really hurting my eyes to read, even highlighting it)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Will you stop with the yellow text? pokerface

It doesn't make you special or anything Seriously?
(and it's really hurting my eyes to read, even highlighting it)
I was literally about to say this

Skittles, for the love of god, PLEASE STOP TYPING IN YELLOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
axle grinder

On a completely related note, I fucking love axle grinders.

No tool makes me feel more powerful than one that lets me cut through steel like butter.

allthe

MiloTime wrote:
it's easier to use sarcasm to cover up the fact that what someone says really fucking makes you want to kill yourself Not a single fuck wa

besides, isn't that more reason to respond to my PM? I mean what, a few people only talk to me just to try and convince me to show them my cock, and that pretty much sums up how people see me. otherwise, I think people would be more than glad to see me off am I right?

hell, I'm not opposed to going as far as to say, I'm the most mentally fucked person here.

I... what? No! That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 am

MiloTime wrote:

I'm actually a really nice person when you're not trying to actively piss me off.

And you're no more fucked up than half of us here. I mean I'm a fucking sadist with a fetish for ponies and monsters for fucks sake. Everyone here has issues.

----------------------------
And that's what scares me about you, Skittle. You can just shrug that shit off like a rogue cop with an explosion behind him. Intimidating as fuck. pokerface

Not saying that I'm a bitch. I love gore, but not as much as you do pokerface
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

Nope. One of my good friends committed suicide two years ago. He was found on the 26 (today) and he would have been 22 this year on the 28th. So, yea. Nope.

Also, you guys can't even get my name right, christ.

8-bit, cool guys don't look at explosions so why would this shit phase me? :V Also, as I said before, if you met me in person I am probably the least intimidating person out there. I'm 5'1, 110lbs, like to wear high heels and obnoxiously tight pants or short shorts weather permitting.

Last edited by Skittle on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 am

Skittle wrote:
Nope. One of my good friends committed suicide two years ago. He was found on the 26 (today) and he would have been 22 this year on the 28th. So, yea. Nope.

What? I wasnt talking about gore, not suicide. That a completely different issue, if someone ISNT effected by a friends suicide, I'd be concerned.

I thought it was Skittle.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am

8-bit wrote:

And you're no more fucked up than half of us here. I mean I'm a fucking sadist with a fetish for ponies and monsters for fucks sake. Everyone here has issues.

when I look at how stable others are with their life, or their ability to cope with simple problems, it scares me about my own ability to cope with bullshit.

have you SEEN how insecure I am about myself? :V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am

Im going to keep changing the color back to black everytime you post with an obnoxious color
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:55 am

Skittle wrote:

8-bit, cool guys don't look at explosions so why would this shit phase me? :V Also, as I said before, if you met me in person I am probably the least intimidating person out there. I'm 5'1, 110lbs, like to wear high heels and obnoxiously tight pants or short shorts weather permitting.

in RL, I'm really nice... if not, extremely neurotic Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 am

8-bit wrote:
This. You don't need to worry about being "too fucked up" or anything, Skittle. We're all mad here!
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 am

MiloTime wrote:

What? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am

If you are going to keep changing my color then I will not be posting here from today until the 29th. I'm sorry that you can't deal with a yellow color (OH GOD SO HARD TO HIGHLIGHT), that is in memory of my one of my good fucking friends.

Also, 8-bit, I was telling the others who were complaining about my color why it was like that. They also can't get my name right. You're good though. I am indeed a singular Skittle.

Last edited by Skittle on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am

Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Please. Please for the love of fuck all don't get Milo started on that.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 am

Lunar wrote:
Barnabus wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Please. Please for the love of fuck all don't get Milo started on that.

and then people make bitchy douchebag remarks that start the process over again

his comment didn't bother me. your bitchy remark did
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 am

Skittle wrote:
If you are going to keep changing my color then I will not be posting here from today until the 29th. I'm sorry that you can't deal with a yellow color (OH GOD SO HARD TO HIGHLIGHT), that is in memory of my one of my good fucking friends.
Highlighting doesnt make it readable on my computer for some reason
Otherwise I wouldnt have been as bothered

Also, if you must type in yellow, for the love of god make it a darker more readable yellow
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am

I'm just saying, Milo, you have a tendency to bring up how terrible you are in virtually every single conversation and how we all must really hate you deep down. It does get old after a while. And frankly, I'm sick of hearing how much of a godawful cunt I must be because I make such remarks.

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am

Kaizy wrote:
Skittle wrote:
Highlighting doesnt make it readable on my computer for some reason
Otherwise I wouldnt have been as bothered

Also, if you must type in yellow, for the love of god make it a darker more readable yellow
All the other yellows that came up weren't yellow....y. Yea

Cause Looks like shit so does yup.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 am

I apologize, Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next