General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 12

Go down 
+18
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Lunar
Taz
Kellie Gator
jcstinks
Lucy
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Riv
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
Kaizy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Aetius
Brace
8-bit
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:31 am

Another job well done admins

We have fixed this problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:40 am

Since when am I an Admin? :U
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:00 am

Taz wrote:
Dont be silly, I didnt mean you

You did nothing to solve this problem
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:05 am

Kaizy wrote:
Taz wrote:

That is because I did EVERYTHING to solve this problem.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

Taz wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Taz wrote:

Holy shit, you can talk?
inglip
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

Riv wrote:
Taz wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Taz wrote:

Holy shit, you can talk?
inglip
eyhee
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:26 am

I just slept for 20 hours megusta
I'm alive again
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:49 am

I'm in mega-procrastination mode right now.

Oh hey I wrote a sentence for my five-page paper. Better check the forums and reddit and all my favorite blogs for new posts.

allthe
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Riv wrote:
I'm in mega-procrastination mode right now.

Oh hey I wrote a sentence for my five-page paper. Better check the forums and reddit and all my favorite blogs for new posts.

allthe

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 The
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Pegasus Parade today! I'm so excited!

Also the head base for my fursuit is done~ :3
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:29 pm

I have nothing to do. I can't go anywhere because I have to go to my dads later and wont get to leave until around 8. Ffffffffffuuuuuck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Okay, first just let me explain, I didn't go looking for this thing I'm about to bitch about. I kind of just stumbled on it while looking for stuff about werewolf masks/costumes, which in turn I only got sidetracked by after looking for examples of "fish people". Don't ask - actually, if you gotta ask, just blame TVTropes.

But anyway, I wind up on a blog and some guy is upset because World Of Warcraft has content now that, I think, might appeal to some furries (like, the ones who already play it?) but he thinks is some cynical move on Blizzard's part to attract "deviants" to the game. Because before this was posted (March of this year), it was perfectly safe to assume WoW was completely free of freaks, losers, or anyone with any kinks (other than your own, of course). And I mean, you just can't feel comfortable in your own skin if someone does something you don't like and they happen to have some stupid thing in common with you, like the fact you're both losers who use the internet period, let alone play a video game over it, and bitch about things on the internet to magnify your loserdom even further.

I really shouldn't care because the site's color scheme consists of reds, yellows, oranges and blacks, and proudly boasts that it's been "Serving The Diablo Community Since 1997". I mean this is like that South Park episode where the kids roleplay LotR, then they come across another group of kids playing Harry Potter, and Cartman laughs and calls them fags.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:57 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
"fish people". Don't ask - actually, if you gotta ask, just blame TVTropes.

I think blaming tvtropes can explain away pretty much anything weird actually
Gotta remember that
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:07 am

Well, I was browsing Tumblr and then it just explodes on me and refuses to work
Guess that means Im gonna call it a night...I have work tomorrow anyways

So much for my little extended vacation Not a single fuck wa
Adios
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:23 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I have nothing to do. I can't go anywhere because I have to go to my dads later and wont get to leave until around 8. Ffffffffffuuuuuck.

Think about your dad.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I just had a dream that I met this cute, tall black guy on an elevator, and he was a photographer, we were talking and hit it off, I asked him out to lunch sometime and he was like 'when?' and I was like how about now? fuck yeah It was like a movie, I never imagined being so smooth and confident. He also gave no signs of being gay other than being a little nerdy but I took a risk man.

...and then I woke up Forever ALONE!

Why can't I do shit like that in real life? Y U NO?

The whole dream before that I was some kind of friendship third wheel between this guy and his girlfriend, ugh it felt awful and I know that feel too well. And then this came along and WHY DO I ALWAYS WAKE UP
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Why can't I do shit like that in real life? Y U NO?

Because real life is constrained by things like "logic" and "phsyics" and "making sense."

What fun is there in making sense?

I want to learn lucid dreaming. Gonna go for it this Summer.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Riv wrote:

As someone who's been down that road, I'd advise against it. Our culture just isn't one very conductive to lucid dreaming. And besides, when people like therians, otherkin and Jared Lee Laughner are all lucid dreamers, it seems to go hand in hand with being batshit insane.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

As someone who's been down that road, I'd advise against it. Our culture just isn't one very conductive to lucid dreaming. And besides, when people like therians, otherkin and Jared Lee Laughner are all lucid dreamers, it seems to go hand in hand with being batshit insane.

Yeah. I've also heard that sleep paralysis can be completely terrifying. Still, I think there's a lot of untapped power in my imagination, and I'm sick of wasting 8 hours a night doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Someone linked to "Fridge Horror" on the tropes website last night around 10pm... I am still reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Turkey and cheese sandwiches on toasted pumpernickel bagels megusta

The only thing I am missing is a big crunchy piece of romaine lettuce and I can pretty much replicate exactly what I can get at Einstein Bagels for like 9 fucking dollars greedy jews lol
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Riv wrote:
Yeah. I've also heard that sleep paralysis can be completely terrifying. Still, I think there's a lot of untapped power in my imagination, and I'm sick of wasting 8 hours a night doing nothing.

Sleep paralysis is something that just seems to happen on its own, and luckily even people that experience will probably only have it a few times over the course of their life. I've had it a few times. The misconception people seem to have is the scary part is being awake but not being able to move. No, the scary part is that even if you could, you'd be paralyzed with utter, primal terror that you seem to have for absolutely no discernible reason. You're not even aware you're you. It's like the only part of your brain that's really awake is the part that's still some 4-legged animal in whatever buttfuck of Africa our most primitive common ancestor was from. I've heard some stuff suggesting "alien abductions" were just cases of sleep paralysis, but I never really saw anything, and the only things I heard were the things you'd hear in any dream, if the dream was real and you were on LSD. Like, just before it happens I'll be having a pretty normal dream, which will turn into the worst nightmare you can imagine without any warning whatsoever. So the perfectly normal person I was just talking to will suddenly have a voice that doesn't resemble anything in nature and start telling me to kill myself, and I'll still be hearing that voice when I'm "awake".

But anyway, if you can just get better at remembering your dreams, you'll probably find that beneficial in its own right. The thing about lucid dreaming is it's an altered state of consciousness, so you're still "you" but you're not going to think the same way as when you're awake. I tend to find I'm too content with the dream to really change anything. Besides, this idea that sleep is "wasted time that could be spent on something more productive" is a really dangerous way of thinking. It's bad enough they're already trying to come up with a pill that essentially renders sleep "obsolete" - I'm sure it'll be entirely voluntary to have workers doing double, triple, quadruple shifts back to back while popping these things.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh man, Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys died today.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Oh man, Adam Yauch of Beastie Boys died today.

It kinda puts one of the final nails in a pretty good era's coffin
on the other hand, it's one less vegan in the world
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm definitely not at any risk of becoming an alcoholic, I had both soda and beer to choose from to have with my dinner and after some thought, picked soda.

I am really really addicted to Dr Pepper again though megusta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 12
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next