General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.

Go down 
+5
8-bit
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
Kaizy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:40 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Honestly, you could put any pony in that situation and it would work somehow Not a single fuck wa

Except Celestia.
Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:43 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Honestly, you could put any pony in that situation and it would work somehow Not a single fuck wa

Except Celestia.
Not a single fuck wa

EXCEPT. CELESTIA.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:56 am

8-bit wrote:
EXCEPT. CELESTIA.
Yeah, Celestia can fucking handle her coke.

Kaizy wrote:
Here Riv
This sums up why Pinkie Pie is great

Spoiler:

Every part of that was bad. You should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

8-bit wrote:
EXCEPT. CELESTIA.
I didnt even say anything Not a single fuck wa

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Here Riv
This sums up why Pinkie Pie is great

Spoiler:

Every part of that was bad. You should feel bad.
You just cant handle that kawaii bitch
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:06 am

Kaizy wrote:
You just cant handle that kawaii bitch

Dude, you can't just joke about bad powerpoints. I have post traumatic stress disorder about that shit. Besides, every listed "benefit of pink pone" is actually a detriment.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:14 am

Here, I made you guys a beautiful OC pony in one of those OC pony makers

I shall name him, Cherry Popper

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 1610p54
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

Not funny, Kaizy. I assume that is blood on him, meaning he does horrible things to ponies. It makes my blood boil.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:23 am

8-bit wrote:
Not funny, Kaizy. I assume that is blood on him, meaning he does horrible things to ponies. It makes my blood boil.
Youre very easy to provoke

Its actually interesting to do things and see which ones make you end up hating me and which dont
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

Its actually interesting to do things and see which ones make you end up hating me and which dont

Okay. Fuck you, Kaizy. I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:32 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

Okay. Fuck you, Kaizy. I hate you.
By interesting, I dont mean "funny", I mean legit interesting.

I think its a little ironic that the guy who showed me a grimdark fic in which Cheerilee kills little children in deathtraps with intensely gory results and enjoys said fic, is so angry over a shitty jokingly made OC maker-made pony with some blood splatters and a terrible joke behind it.

Honestly, this kind of thing baffles me, I really have no idea what is going to make you mad and what doesnt because none of it logically makes sense. I didnt imply anything Celestia related, I didnt insult anyone...so Im stumped as to what exactly set you off here.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:34 am

Clearly, he works with Applejack's cousins on the cherry farm, and it's his job to crush the cherries to make cherry jams.

Then again, if horse anatomy is anything like human anatomy, the blood isn't necessarily from violence. Especially with a name like "Cherry Popper."
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:35 am

Riv wrote:
Especially with a name like "Cherry Popper."

aaaand I'm even gayer Not a single fuck wa

bloody vagina's... pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

aaaand I'm more gay Not a single fuck wa

Was that possible?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

aaaand I'm more gay Not a single fuck wa

Was that possible?

I THOUGHT IT WASN'T.....

I. thought. it. wasn't. Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:37 am

I have no fucking idea, Kaizy. It's either because Im wishy-washy, or I'm fucking insane. Maybe both. Or neither.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:38 am

Riv wrote:
Then again, if horse anatomy is anything like human anatomy, the blood isn't necessarily from violence. Especially with a name like "Cherry Popper."
That was the intended joke, yes
Never once did I intend this OC to portray violence

I was just fucking around in the pony maker and one combination of things led to another and I got this lame joke
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:40 am

You are supposed to wear protection when you clop, though. He could be spreading all kinds of nasty diseases that way.

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:

I was just fucking around in the pony maker and one combination of things led to another and I got this lame joke

The weird thing is, that was the second interpretation I came up with after assuming he was a sadistic rapist.

Honestly, I think it's the gasmask. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

8-bit wrote:
I have no fucking idea, Kaizy. It's either because Im wishy-washy, or I'm fucking insane. Maybe both. Or neither.
I dunno, I think its just odd. I didnt think youd react to an oc pony-based virginity joke like that...like really, I never saw that coming.

Though its cool if you hate me, it happens eventually. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Mlp-rcontent
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:42 am

Riv wrote:
You are supposed to wear protection when you clop, though. He could be spreading all kinds of nasty diseases that way.

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:

The weird thing is, that was the second interpretation I came up with after assuming he was a sadistic rapist.

Honestly, I think it's the gasmask. pokerface
Not sure why I added the gasmask...I was pretty much just saying "fuck it why not" for most of it
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:46 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
I dunno, I think its just odd. I didnt think youd react to an oc pony-based virginity joke like that...like really, I never saw that coming.

Though its cool if you hate me, it happens eventually. My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Mlp-rcontent

I dont think rape is funny. I also dont like being fucked with.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:48 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

I dont think rape is funny. I also dont like being fucked with.
I didnt imply rape either honestly
I suppose you could probably assume that, but still, not my intention at all

Also, I didnt make it to fuck with anyone
Like I said, it was a spur of the moment joke and I figured "why the fuck not"
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:49 am

Kaizy wrote:
Not sure why I added the gasmask...I was pretty much just saying "fuck it why not" for most of it

Yeah, normal ponies don't wear gasmasks. I think if you had given him like, a sultry expression instead, it would have moved from "I think he brutally rapes and murders young mares" to "lolbiology."
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:50 am

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Yeah, normal ponies don't wear gasmasks. I think if you had given him like, a sultry expression instead, it would have moved from "I think he brutally rapes and murders young mares" to "lolbiology."
See, had I started putting thought into it like that, it wouldnt be the same, and this small shitstorm never would have happened

And what is a furry forum without these random little moments of unintended drama
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:51 am

Kaizy wrote:
And what is a furry forum without these random little moments of unintended drama

A brony forum. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:55 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

See, had I started putting thought into it like that, it wouldnt be the same, and this small shitstorm never would have happened

dude, it's not your fault. I really don't want to get in the middle of this, but I feel like you're being guilt tripped into something that doesn't even mean anything more than harmless fun.

I'm sorry if it bothers you 8-bit, but come on, kaizy didn't mean anything by it

anyway sorry I'll drop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fourth Edition.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next