General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

Random game comments thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am

I still love when a game (or mod) can get so close to realism.

S-MOD ftw.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 am

I think stylized graphics are fine, and can look better than realism in an artistic sense.
What I hate is when a game has great textures but shitty mesh models where everything is flat and blocky... :I
Crysis 1 is kind of like that. I'd use a mod that improved the models only but left the textures relatively untouched and didn't effect performance at all. I got a mod that improves the meshes in Skyrim and it looks SO much better.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am

I'm the kind of gamer who LOVES those ridiculous lens flares like in crysis 2. everyone hates it, but I LOVE it. the reflective lighting especially.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:15 am

I still enjoy stylized graphics, I'd simply like for at least one franchise to really enter that great ability to make things look very realistic.

Especially if Grand Theft Auto did it. GTA 4 is already too much fun with the realism-based Euphoria engine, just improving on that more would make my dick rock hard.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 am

I found Froki's Shack in Skyrim and it honestly amazed me because it has the best indoor graphics in the whole game.
It's in the forest and there's huge gaps in the roof, the shadows of the trees were shining through and blowing in the wind, (I turned tree shadows on in the preference file) and the sunlight was shining in through the cracks in the roof. The trees were actually casting moving shadows on the character's faces. I could actually see the trees moving through the gaps too. I mean I know I can see the color of the sky through the roof in Breezehome but this is totally different...

I honestly had NO idea the game engine could do this, I thought shadows from outside couldn't make it into an interior space, I thought the game considered inside and outside a different environment completely, but this doesn't appear to be true. (at least in this area) I guess the only reason is that most of the time the interiors are larger than the exteriors, but that's just lazy, they could have designed them properly.

So WHY in the hell do we have to go through a damn loading screen every time we go inside somewhere? And WHY are the windows of buildings flat textures, instead of ACTUAL windows?! I want to look outside! The game is obviously capable of this! Why the hell do we have to have loading screens at all?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 am

It's sad when Oblivion modded is way more amazing than Skyrim Seriously?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34199

Maybe I should play this instead.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am

Well, with this new XBox comes having to put my XBox Live password. Since I made this account 6 years ago and literally never had to enter it again...I completely forgot all my login information. I also can't remember any information of the email address used to create the profile. Which means I will never have access to my data ever again. That's always nice. :3

Goodbye DoDonPachi 4, ESPGaluda 2, Eschatos, Raiden Fighters, Raiden 4, Mushihimesama 2, and Akai Katana 40th place and up ranked XBox Live high scores.

Goodbye Sonic Generations and Unleashed 100% files.
Goodbye near 100% Catherine file.
Goodbye R-Type Dimensions, Ikaruga, Skullgirls, Outland, Contra, Super Contra, Lumines, Strania, and Sonic CD XBLA titles.

I'm not hurt. Not. At. All. OwQ

Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Does anyone know if a mod for Skyrim exists that keeps Argonians from gasping for breath after swimming? I can't seem to find one.

NVM found it! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9962
Ilu internet
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm

So Dead Space 3 is going to be out in less than a month, and I was pretty psyched

...then I heard its not going to be on Steam anymore, so Id have to use some shit called Origin to play it, and I was incredibly disappointed. So I figured Id just play the retail version, but no, its apparently still going to require Origin.

EA, you guys can go suck a dick
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

ORIGIN IS THE WORST.

THE FUCKING WORST.

IT'S WORSE THAN WINDOWS LIVE.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Exactly why I won't be getting it anytime soon.

You know what? I'll just take the PS3 version when the price goes down.

Last edited by Lucan on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Origin

Not a single fuck wa

If Mirror's Edge 2 ever comes out and it's Origin only, I'll flip a table.
But it will probably suck anyway
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 pm

I dont feel like downloading a completely new program to play this fucking game Ive been waiting for for so long
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Origin is actually browser based. They removed game's menus and everything just so you can start it up in Chrome. It's also very laggy.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Lucy wrote:
Origin is actually browser based. They removed game's menus and everything just so you can start it up in Chrome. It's also very laggy.
That sounds kind of annoying
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
It's terrible.

Battlefield 3 on PC uses it. The game has NO menus, you simply find a game in the browser, click join, and god willing it actually CONNECTS, it just opens up the loading screen.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
It's terrible.

Battlefield 3 on PC uses it. The game has NO menus, you simply find a game in the browser, click join, and god willing it actually CONNECTS, it just opens up the loading screen.
Battlelog is shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Started with Squirtle... picked up a Geodude... Blue's Bulbasaur... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

DAWNGUARD IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT Y U NO?
These "random" vampire attacks keep killing unique NPCs, a lot of the time they're high level trainers or people I've gotten really attached to, so obviously I can't let them die. The only thing I can do is leave the area for a couple days and hope it doesn't happen again. When Balimund died, his apprentice (who I've never seen before) takes his place, so obviously this kind of thing is "supposed" to happen. But fuck you game either make it happen or don't, don't do this lottery shit to me Y U NO?

MODBLOCKED! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21615

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

I beat Brock with a level 2 Pidgey.

I'm not making that up.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Lucy wrote:

I'm not making that up.
Did you bitch slap him down with other pokemon and finish him off with a Pidgey?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I'm not making that up.
Did you bitch slap him down with other pokemon and finish him off with a Pidgey?

I spammed the unholy fuck out of Sand-attack and he was unable to touch me. trollface
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I'm not making that up.

I spammed the unholy fuck out of Sand-attack and he was unable to touch me. trollface
Even if I had used 6 sand attacks Brock would of killed me somehow. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I'm not making that up.

It was hilarious he just kept missing while I inched his Onix's health to zero 1 HP at a time. Pidgey went up like 8 levels.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I'm not making that up.

It was hilarious he just kept missing while I inched his Onix's health to zero 1 HP at a time. Pidgey went up like 8 levels.
I rock threw Blue's Pidgeotto, and then Bulbasaur came out... I tried biting it with Wartortle. He flinched then hit me with sleep powder... Wartortle was brought down with 4 vine whips. Go Geodude, dead in one hit... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next