General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 21

Go down 
+21
Maya
Kangarooboy
8-bit
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
Vega
XoPachi
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Tank Abuse
Zoe
Riv
Percy
Lucy
Ouiji
Lucan
Butterflygoddess
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I have to agree with Kaizy more. Im not to thrilled about paying $60 for a game especially since DNF. Fallout: New Vegas is probably the best game I've ever played and was well worth the $60, then the additional $50, and then another $25 to rebuy the game after it was stolen. I still play that game religiously now and did when I bought it until it was stolen. If you want to get technical I haven't beaten it yet. I've killed Lanius then turned it off because there's so much I didn't do yet. Still haven't done or collected. Like I said, I gotta go with Kaizy more on cost to amount of gameplay. Ill probably rent RE6, but I wont buy it until a price drop maybe.
Thats the point Ive been trying to make

I dont want to spend the money because I dont see any appeal in the game and I dont think its worth $60

Thats the whole point of what I was originally trying to say

Yet you just kept talking about how it's a shitty game.

I don't care if you don't want to buy it, but if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, don't speak.
Im saying its a shitty game because it doesnt look any different from the last RE game, which WAS a piece of shit. So by default, Im assuming this one isnt going to be any better because my expectations are low as hell, I had a bad experience with their last one and the game simply looks like a graphically enhanced RE5. Maybe Im wrong and the game turns out to be mediocre, but the fact still remains, it does not look appealing to me and it just looks bad and my interest in it is nonexistant. My interest in it is so low, I had a full $60 on hand yesterday (essentially money I had found so buying anything wouldnt have set me back a dime) and I chose to buy a game I hadnt even heard about until last week over a game series that I have known and loved since my childhood.

Again, you keep saying that I shouldnt say anything if I dont want to just bend over for the fucking game, but guess what, AGAIN, opinions bitch. And Im entitled to have mine as much as I want. And I can say them all I want. There is no reason I should shut up and there is nothing that is going to make me shut up. If you really want to play that game, I could just tell you not to talk about RE6 because I hate it and then we would be even.

Honestly, you need to get your priorities in order because if you think calling me stupid and telling me to shut my mouth is an appropriate response because I openly hate a game series, your priorities are all out of whack. Not a single fuck wa

I'm saying you're ignorant. Because you are.

You look at something and make judgement when looking isn't enough to know anything about it.

You speak your opinion, but your opinion means nothing, and you know that, because it has no solid backing. "Oh, I saw this, so I think..." doesn't cut it. All that does is make you look like a gigantic retard.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
is it bad that I started with the first episode just three days ago, and I'm already on season 3?

Not at all ^^

I watched almost six straight hours of breaking bad yesterday. the entire 2nd season, the intro's made me go "what... the hell..." then I see the finale of that season, and I was a LITTLE disappointed by the reveal of what the intro's were about, but at the same time, I thought that one specific scene with the plane was particularly badass

Oh my G'd, that was insane. I was completely taken off guard by that. Then the school assembly scene in the next season where they're talking about it though, I was just like, "What the hell Walt?!"

this is one of my favorite scenes so far

I swear, I love those moments where walter takes advantage of chemicals to do shit like this.

Awww Yeaaah that is also one of my favorites. Is it weird that not only do I know how to make it (not that I ever would want to have something unstable like that around), but I know that mercury fulminate was once used as the primer in ammunition? They stopped using it because it degrades and becomes useless. Silver fulminate is even more unstable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm just trying to help you look like less of an ignorant moron, Kaizy.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I always knew my calling would be art, right now my brain wants to become some really nice wall paint...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I always knew my calling would be art, right now my brain wants to become some really nice wall paint...

Your grandma gives you weed.
Fuck you, you don't have the right to have those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

Tell that to my brain... It won't listen to me apparently. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

Tell that to my brain... It won't listen to me apparently. Not a single fuck wa

Tell your brain to shut up.
How do you do that?
Smoke a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I think that's my calling too.
Except I have shitty reception.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I have to agree with Kaizy more. Im not to thrilled about paying $60 for a game especially since DNF. Fallout: New Vegas is probably the best game I've ever played and was well worth the $60, then the additional $50, and then another $25 to rebuy the game after it was stolen. I still play that game religiously now and did when I bought it until it was stolen. If you want to get technical I haven't beaten it yet. I've killed Lanius then turned it off because there's so much I didn't do yet. Still haven't done or collected. Like I said, I gotta go with Kaizy more on cost to amount of gameplay. Ill probably rent RE6, but I wont buy it until a price drop maybe.

I dont want to spend the money because I dont see any appeal in the game and I dont think its worth $60

I don't care if you don't want to buy it, but if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, don't speak.
Im saying its a shitty game because it doesnt look any different from the last RE game, which WAS a piece of shit. So by default, Im assuming this one isnt going to be any better because my expectations are low as hell, I had a bad experience with their last one and the game simply looks like a graphically enhanced RE5. Maybe Im wrong and the game turns out to be mediocre, but the fact still remains, it does not look appealing to me and it just looks bad and my interest in it is nonexistant. My interest in it is so low, I had a full $60 on hand yesterday (essentially money I had found so buying anything wouldnt have set me back a dime) and I chose to buy a game I hadnt even heard about until last week over a game series that I have known and loved since my childhood.

Again, you keep saying that I shouldnt say anything if I dont want to just bend over for the fucking game, but guess what, AGAIN, opinions bitch. And Im entitled to have mine as much as I want. And I can say them all I want. There is no reason I should shut up and there is nothing that is going to make me shut up. If you really want to play that game, I could just tell you not to talk about RE6 because I hate it and then we would be even.

Honestly, you need to get your priorities in order because if you think calling me stupid and telling me to shut my mouth is an appropriate response because I openly hate a game series, your priorities are all out of whack. Not a single fuck wa

You look at something and make judgement when looking isn't enough to know anything about it.

You speak your opinion, but your opinion means nothing, and you know that, because it has no solid backing. "Oh, I saw this, so I think..." doesn't cut it. All that does is make you look like a gigantic retard.
Youre insulting me because I disagree with you on a game, calm your tits. Im not ignorant, Im just not made of money.

Tell me, why the fuck should I have to go waste my time and money, play through a game I have no interest in, and probably not enjoy myself JUST to have an opinion? Hm?

I shouldnt. And I dont. AND I wont. You cant justify me going out there and spending the money on that game, and telling me Im ignorant because I have an opinion on a game I dont want to waste what little money I actually have on and dont like makes you come off as really rude. Unless you want to buy that fucking game for me, you have no right to insult me for voicing my opinions on a game that Ive seen enough of to HAVE an opinion on, and thus you should shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Percy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I think that's my calling too.
Except I have shitty reception.

I ain't seen no Percy art... megusta
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Youre insulting me because I disagree with you on a game, calm your tits. Im not ignorant, Im just not made of money.

Tell me, why the fuck should I have to go waste my time and money, play through a game I have no interest in, and probably not enjoy myself JUST to have an opinion? Hm?

I shouldnt. And I dont. AND I wont. You cant justify me going out there and spending the money on that game, and telling me Im ignorant because I have an opinion on a game I dont want to waste what little money I actually have on and dont like makes you come off as really rude. Unless you want to buy that fucking game for me, you have no right to insult me for voicing my opinions on a game that Ive seen enough of to HAVE an opinion on, and thus you should shut up.
I'm insulting you because you're acting incredibly stupid.
Again, I never told you to buy the game., I'm just telling you to hold your tongue when you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

I just noticed that Percy has enthralled more. All the cool kids are doin it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Ouiji wrote:
I just noticed that Percy has enthralled more. All the cool kids are doin it.

I was entranced before it was cool... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 pm

I still don't get it... it's a sweater on a cat... I don't get "entranced" from that. Are you sure entranced is the right word?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 pm

I swear, if I hear another damned word about how RE6 is great or RE6 sucks or how x person is stupid because they have y opinion about RE6, I'm going to unleash my ban-cannon.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I still don't get it... it's a sweater on a cat... I don't get "entranced" from that. Are you sure entranced is the right word?

For me it was the eyes and the odd combination of cat ears and a dog-like muzzle...
I can't look away. inglip

Last edited by Butterflygoddess on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

The point I am trying to make is:

Kaizy, you do not know what you are talking about. You're out of your league now. When you talk about what you don't know about, you sound very very stupid. So you should stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Again, I never told you to buy the game., I'm just telling you to hold your tongue when you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
Why do i have to keep repeating myself

I dont have to hold my tongue, thats the great thing about life. If I have an opinion, I can vocally express that opinion. Doenst matter if you disagree with me, my opinion still stands and Im going to stick by it unless Im proven otherwise.

And technically, you did tell me to buy it because youre saying thats pretty much the only way youre going to stop insulting me and my opinions.

Also, again, its a fucking game. Stop insulting me over a game. Im not insulting you for liking that crap, now am I? I never insulted 8bit for liking RE5 did I?

Show me some respect or you can shut your fucking mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Riv wrote:
I swear, if I hear another damned word about how RE6 is great or RE6 sucks or how x person is stupid because they have y opinion about RE6, I'm going to unleash my ban-cannon.
Re7 is the shittiest game ever. I love it and it's great. Fuck you and your eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Why do i have to keep repeating myself

I dont have to hold my tongue, thats the great thing about life. If I have an opinion, I can vocally express that opinion. Doenst matter if you disagree with me, my opinion still stands and Im going to stick by it unless Im proven otherwise.

And technically, you did tell me to buy it because youre saying thats pretty much the only way youre going to stop insulting me and my opinions.

Also, again, its a fucking game. Stop insulting me over a game. Im not insulting you for liking that crap, now am I? I never insulted 8bit for liking RE5 did I?

Show me some respect or you can shut your fucking mouth.
I don't respect people who run their mouths about things they don't know shit about.

I don't care if you get the game or not, I just want you to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Riv wrote:

What caliber.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Children, children please... it's a fucking videogame.

Last edited by Bloodshot_Eyes on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

For me it was the eyes and the odd combination of cat ears and a dog-like muzzle...
Well, not everyone is entranced by my mesmerizing looks.
I just happened to get 9 of them.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

Well, not everyone is entranced by my mesmerizing looks.
I just happened to get 9 of them.

Those poor new ppl...

Also, Jesus Christ at the game fight...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

I honestly don't care about the game anymore, it just pisses me off that people run their mouths about things they don't know anything about.

That's what most fucked up politicians are like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 21
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next