General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)

Go down 
+15
Trey
kyle19
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
DaBigX26
Daisy The Bunny
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Riv
Dragon Named Red
Kaizy
Barnabus
FoxeyHound
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Humor : Non-Sequitur

What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Empty
PostSubject: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm

This is kinda like a Facebook status, just post whatever you're thinking of or dealing with at the moment.

(FoxeyHound): "You're like a bitch with no ass; you ain't got shit!"
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm thinking that FoxeyHound guy should check his messages.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Ugh, I REALLY hope that deli wants to talk to me about employment
I really need a job...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Dragon Named Red

Dragon Named Red

Humor : Not Safe For Work.

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm

John Madden.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:14 am

Dragon Named Red wrote:
John Madden.

9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 am

One day I shall rise up, and be a thousand times more powerful than ever before!

As for you, my future slaves, you will build me a pyramid.

What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Slavery-demotivational-poster-1211005746
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:33 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
One day I shall rise up, and be a thousand times more powerful than ever before!

As for you, my future slaves, you will build me a pyramid.

What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Slavery-demotivational-poster-1211005746

Historical fun-fact, little to no slavery was used to build the Egyptian pyramids. The workers were mostly skilled labor-class citizens, being paid mostly in lunch, free booze, and tax-cuts. farao
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 am

Riv wrote:
Historical fun-fact, little to no slavery was used to build the Egyptian pyramids. The workers were mostly skilled labor-class citizens, being paid mostly in lunch, free booze, and tax-cuts. farao
That doesn't change the fact you'll be building me monuments in exchange for living in a shack and free bread.

-could go on about world domination-

But hey, I'm no Bill Gates Very Happy

Edit: What may have been a better response would be "And America wasn't built on slavery either?"
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:48 am

Foxy_Boy wrote:
America wasn't built on slavery either?

All lies meant to scare little black children, just like the holocaust, or Charlie Sheen.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:41 am

My nerves are shot, I’m thirsty and hot...
Always shaking, looking just like Michael J. Fox...
What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPP5RHLt2cKERnk22JCs3j-JKvD2zedDiyJ4D7p2W8GB7xnske
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 pm

My friend commented on Facebook that he was "turning Japanese". QUICK, SOMEONE GRAB AN ALABAMA CD AND A COPY OF TALLADEGA NIGHTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Kaizy wrote:
Ugh, I REALLY hope that deli wants to talk to me about employment
I really need a job...

Jesus, ANYWHERE but a deli. I fucking hate working in the deli. People are assholes about how they want their shit sliced. And it's a bitch to close the place down, too.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 am

I miss talking to you
Ive been busy with the family and we havent gotten to chat in days ;w;
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 am

I seriously think I could write for Cracked
I mean let's face it, around the time I got b&
people were like "why the fuck are you writing these posts?"
and then when I pressed the issue they were like "we mean they should be on a better site"

I'd like to believe the real reason I got banned was because I brought something to FA it's been trying to avoid since its inception, and that's a sliver of professionalism and mainstream appeal. Also, soap, shampoo, conditioner and deodorant.

But all jokes aside, I truly hope Mark Zuckerberg gets his wish, and he and Google make it basically impossible to even have a site like Furaffinity.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
But all jokes aside, I truly hope Mark Zuckerberg gets his wish, and he and Google make it basically impossible to even have a site like Furaffinity.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Tea. Probably the best thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Huh?

What, you haven't been paying attention? You remember when people were ready to leave FA in droves over fears of basically never being able to work anywhere again, and then they just figured it'd be cool if they a) didn't participate in certain things of dubious legality/the wrong lifestyle choices, and b) covered their ass with aliases, separate email accounts, etc.

Google and Facebook both really seem to not like that about people.
This is increasingly their internet. Of course nobody seemed to like Google making it a point to try to shape the only thing standing in the way of Facebook according to that.

Long story short, we're in the middle of a war, whether we like it or not, and the stakes are our right not to have to post these messages and hold these conversations in the same names and with the same avatars as what's on our driver's license.

Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Huh?

What, you haven't been paying attention? You remember when people were ready to leave FA in droves over fears of basically never being able to work anywhere again, and then they just figured it'd be cool if they a) didn't participate in certain things of dubious legality/the wrong lifestyle choices, and b) covered their ass with aliases, separate email accounts, etc.

Oh, no, I stand clear of most of the drama over there. There are few artists I like, I browse around occasionally, but it's mostly this community specifically that keeps me a furry. Of course, some of us are bright enough to start with the Alias, my name is not Riv Fawkes any more than yours is Wolf Bone. Though Google could probably catch me with IP addresses really easily. The fact that Google Ads permeate the entire web and track user activity is very disturbing to me.
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Google and Facebook both really seem to not like that about people.
This is increasingly their internet. Of course nobody seemed to like Google making it a point to try to shape the only thing standing in the way of Facebook according to that.

Long story short, we're in the middle of a war, whether we like it or not, and the stakes are our right not to have to post these messages and hold these conversations in the same names and with the same avatars as what's on our driver's license.

Yeah, I've already done a little diatribe on Google's stranglehold of all information in the world. For once I'm actually hoping Microsoft succeeds in something just so Google has a healthy competitor.

(Speak of the devil, G+ ad on TV right now.)
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 am

How you gonna give me a straight jacket when I'm crooked? Took it and shook it, ripped it and unzipped it and waited for the nurse guy to bring me my tray. Jumped him from behind and turned his head backwards my way, took all his keys and a crate of Methadone, masturbated on myself and leaped out the window. Then I turned around and went back inside, once I realized I could of grabbed a gang of Formaldehyde. Suddenly another fuckin' guard shot me, I played the whole movie shit off like "You got me". Laid there playin' dead and when he checked my pockets I jabbed my fuckin' thumb knuckle in his eye sockets! By now there was guards everywhere, Im steady cuttin' off heads, surfin' on a wheel chair, and too many bullets finally put me away... "But was it the real Foxy Boy?"

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:10 am

If everyone can pretty much guess just by the posts, why dont we just let everyone know now?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 am

So yeah, she's kind of my world. Also my sun, moon, stars, planets... Yes, even Pluto. <3
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Don't let the walls cave in on you!

We can live on, live on without you!
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

Humor : sarcasim

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 am

Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 am

I think I got drunker then I ever have last night... I vaguely remember what happened.... There was a party really early in the day next door, so I was drinking there a lot. Then I went out for sushi with my neighbor and roomie, drank a whole lot, then we went home cause my roomie is really obnoxious... I wanted some weed so I went downtown looking for some, couldn't find any, went into a bar and spent $60, so I must have been pretty drunk... Then I left that bar cause they wouldn't serve me any more, went downtown again, met up with some of the K-town fam, bought some random homeless guy pizza, threw up outside the pizza shop. Then I got some weed cause the people I met up with knew a dealer.... I think I might have threatened to kill that dealer.... Anyways I went back to my place with them and we smoked that weed, I was really tripping out.... Started hearing scary noises like this

But yeah, I wasn't tripping out so hard I started having violent hallucinations.

My peeps left around 11...
...And yeah, then I passed out despite how messed up I was. :3
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 pm

and the winner for "guy on the forums who's most likely to die in the next year or so":

foxy_boy Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 pm

I just woke up and oh fuck, my eyes ;~;
I told people I was gonna come in early to the school and work on this project though...

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)   What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on Your Mind? (Status Updates)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next