General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area

Go down 
+23
Monochrome Kanon
Aetius
SirRob
Lucan
Kaizy
Vega
Percy
Daisy The Bunny
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
Maya
katmandu
Ouiji
Butterflygoddess
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
blackfuredfox
Riv
MiloTime
Lunar
Lucy
Tank Abuse
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 am

sup niggaaaaaaaaaaz
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:17 am

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

Nice banner, Percy looks so adorable. :3
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 am

I want to know who's holding that shotgun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm

I should study politics more, but what's the point?

I don't see the point of labeling yourself with any political identity (such as liberal, conservative, republican, anarchist, etc) because you will never have any power, and you'll never change a thing.

And your vote doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Vega wrote:
Nice banner, Percy looks so adorable. :3
^^
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Caribou wrote:

I don't see the point of labeling yourself with any political identity (such as liberal, conservative, republican, anarchist, etc) because you will never have any power, and you'll never change a thing.

I'm pretty sure your country and mine have a far more direct (if more convoluted, if that's possible) form of democracy than the Americans. But I agree that the labels seem... inadequate. On BTNHboard, I'm considered a "Liberal" almost by default because I disagree with the death penalty and, besides, it's not like there's such a thing as a Canadian who isn't a granola-crunching flower-child, right?

But I'm pretty sure most American furries would see me as a stodgy Conservative. I'd counter that, as America has no real Liberals, they have no perspective from which to accurately identify me as a Conservative because in much the same way Fox News and the GOP have dubbed anyone Left of them Liberal, the kind of "Liberal" that constitutes the furry fandom's majority labels anyone Right of them Conservative.

I'm not so sure what I am. I wouldn't want to be a Moderate for the sake of Moderatism. I want to know what's right and true and try to live according to it. I want a political landscape that meets the needs of as many people as possible as best it can. If that makes me Liberal, so be it. But if my cynicism towards capitalism and corporations is a Liberal thing, the cynicism I have towards human nature from which that attitude stems is typically thought of as a Conservative impulse. And I might not want government/business conspiring to punish women who have abortions, but that doesn't mean I like abortion, does it?

So yeah, these things are a hell of a lot more complicated than people want to admit.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Caribou wrote:

I'm pretty sure your country and mine have a far more direct (if more convoluted, if that's possible) form of democracy than the Americans. But I agree that the labels seem... inadequate. On BTNHboard, I'm considered a "Liberal" almost by default because I disagree with the death penalty and, besides, it's not like there's such a thing as a Canadian who isn't a granola-crunching flower-child, right?

But I'm pretty sure most American furries would see me as a stodgy Conservative. I'd counter that, as America has no real Liberals, they have no perspective from which to accurately identify me as a Conservative because in much the same way Fox News and the GOP have dubbed anyone Left of them Liberal, the kind of "Liberal" that constitutes the furry fandom's majority labels anyone Right of them Conservative.

I'm not so sure what I am. I wouldn't want to be a Moderate for the sake of Moderatism. I want to know what's right and true and try to live according to it. I want a political landscape that meets the needs of as many people as possible as best it can. If that makes me Liberal, so be it. But if my cynicism towards capitalism and corporations is a Liberal thing, the cynicism I have towards human nature from which that attitude stems is typically thought of as a Conservative impulse. And I might not want government/business conspiring to punish women who have abortions, but that doesn't mean I like abortion, does it?

So yeah, these things are a hell of a lot more complicated than people want to admit.

I wish more people thought about things like this. I just have a buncha rednecks near me that become conservatives because its what their fathers were before them.

But then, not many soulwuffs around anymore... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Wow...this forum has not moved a single page in 16 hours. So what's everyone got going on today?
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wow...this forum has not moved a single page in 16 hours. So what's everyone got going on today?

I was at school all day. Now I'm going to do more schoolwork. When I'm done, I think I'll find some more schoolwork to do.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Meh. I just got off work, but nobody's around. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Can I have your paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

:U
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

But giving you money would imply you have rights! Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

What paycheck? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

*Rolls around on the ground and purrs*
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

But giving you money would imply you have rights! Not a single fuck wa

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Lucy wrote:
You called?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Percy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
You called?
:3
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Lucy wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Stand_%282013_film%29

inglip

Heh. For a second I thought that guy was Johnny Kn- oh my goodness...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucy wrote:

inglip

I'm scared too.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucy wrote:

inglip

I'm scared too.
The Governator and Mr. Jackass. I don't know what to think of this.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

in Soviet Russia, Tank Abuse YOU!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucy wrote:

inglip

I'm scared too.
The Governator and Mr. Jackass. I don't know what to think of this.
It is BEST pairing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area   General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 28: Hot Singles in Your Area
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next