HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 am

Hi weegee!
SirRob wrote:
I'm an underage japanese school-girl, please rape me!

You ugly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

XoPachi wrote:
SirRob wrote:
I'm an underage japanese school-girl, please rape me!

You ugly.
If I was pretty, would you rape me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 pm

This camera has a 20x image stabilized zoom with a 25mm lens

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Stabilized-Wide-Angle/dp/B0075SUK14/

Yeah it's not a DSLR, but on the other hand, it's $200 Not a single fuck wa
The only thing keeping me from buying it right now is that it's supposedly not that great at low light video or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 pm

SirRob wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
SirRob wrote:
I'm an underage japanese school-girl, please rape me!

You ugly.
If I was pretty, would you rape me?
Wanting rape means it's not rape. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

SirRob wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
SirRob wrote:
I'm an underage japanese school-girl, please rape me!

You ugly.
If I was pretty, would you rape me?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Photographers, your thoughts on this?
Personally I think this is cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Badge Monkey is adorable. Someone should draw porn of him. v_v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Why are there so many WWII movies based in Hawaii on today? Did something happen? I feel I would've remembered. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:15 pm

It's 'cause today's the anniversary of Indonesia's invasion of East Timor... duh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm

SirRob wrote:
It's 'cause today's the anniversary of Indonesia's invasion of East Timor... duh.
Aaaah, right. I can't believe I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:01 pm

SirRob wrote:
Badge Monkey is adorable. Someone should draw porn of him. v_v

who? I googled him, and all I got was a pin with a monkey face logo... you want porn of THAT?

Ouiji wrote:
Photographers, your thoughts on this?
Personally I think this is cool.

I would think of it as a toy... and nothing more really. it is a cool innovation, but yea... nothing more than a toy.

greg-the-fox wrote:
This camera has a 20x image stabilized zoom with a 25mm lens

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Stabilized-Wide-Angle/dp/B0075SUK14/

Yeah it's not a DSLR, but on the other hand, it's $200 Not a single fuck wa
The only thing keeping me from buying it right now is that it's supposedly not that great at low light video or something.

I'm not even going to bother with anything that isn't a DSLR at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Just sent the letter to the other dog owner. I totally expect her to come and harass me, perhaps worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
SirRob wrote:
Badge Monkey is adorable. Someone should draw porn of him. v_v

who? I googled him, and all I got was a pin with a monkey face logo... you want porn of THAT?
Yeah!! I see advertisements for Badge Monkey on FA all the time! It definitely catches my eye more than all the other ads.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9360012/

It must be the hair... and the eyes... and the eyebrows!!

Ouiji wrote:
Just sent the letter to the other dog owner. I totally expect her to come and harass me, perhaps worse.
I hope not... people need to be responsible for their pets. v_v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm

SirRob wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
SirRob wrote:
Badge Monkey is adorable. Someone should draw porn of him. v_v

who? I googled him, and all I got was a pin with a monkey face logo... you want porn of THAT?
Yeah!! I see advertisements for Badge Monkey on FA all the time! It definitely catches my eye more than all the other ads.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9360012/

It must be the hair... and the eyes... and the eyebrows!!

oh, he's a... fursona...

monkey furs don't do much for me :l

they just make me think of humans with way too much body hair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega

avatar

Humor : All Kinds.
Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 26
Location : In Your Bed~

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Dashing through the snow
Get the fuck out of my way
You're so fucking slow
And fat, what do you weigh
HA-HA-HA
You can't fucking sing
I'll start a fucking fight
Get out of my way you fucking hoe
I'm driving here tonight
Jingle Bells, go to hell
Get the fuck out of my way
Oh what fun it is to ride
Over bodies every day(HEY)
Jingle Bells, go to hell
Bitch what did I say
Run that ass cuz you can't hide
From my motherfucking sleigh
HEY.



c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirRob

avatar

Posts : 502
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm

MiloTime wrote:
oh, he's a... fursona...

monkey furs don't do much for me :l

they just make me think of humans with way too much body hair...
-Exactly-! And with big ears and a tail!

You know I like TF, right? Well, I really like that stage where the character is in between human and furry. I think, aesthetically it's just really cool, not even looking at it on a sexual level. Monkey characters usually look like they're in that sort of stage.
I don't like the way a lot of them are drawn, but some of them can be really cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 pm

SirRob wrote:
You know I like TF, right? Well, I really like that stage where the character is in between human and furry. I think, aesthetically it's just really cool, not even looking at it on a sexual level.
It seems like it'd be really weird on a sexual level. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega

avatar

Humor : All Kinds.
Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 26
Location : In Your Bed~

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 pm

SirRob wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
oh, he's a... fursona...

monkey furs don't do much for me :l

they just make me think of humans with way too much body hair...
-Exactly-! And with big ears and a tail!

You know I like TF, right? Well, I really like that stage where the character is in between human and furry. I think, aesthetically it's just really cool, not even looking at it on a sexual level. Monkey characters usually look like they're in that sort of stage.
I don't like the way a lot of them are drawn, but some of them can be really cute!

I like TF too.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Vega wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Dashing through the snow
Get the fuck out of my way
You're so fucking slow
And fat, what do you weigh
HA-HA-HA
You can't fucking sing
I'll start a fucking fight
Get out of my way you fucking hoe
I'm driving here tonight
Jingle Bells, go to hell
Get the fuck out of my way
Oh what fun it is to ride
Over bodies every day(HEY)
Jingle Bells, go to hell
Bitch what did I say
Run that ass cuz you can't hide
From my motherfucking sleigh
HEY.



c:

Did you come up with those lyrics? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Did you come up with those lyrics? ^^
He did not, I've seen it before. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega

avatar

Humor : All Kinds.
Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 26
Location : In Your Bed~

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Percy wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Did you come up with those lyrics? ^^
He did not, I've seen it before.

Percy tells the truth, I just copy/pasted. ;-;


Last edited by Vega on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:50 pm

SirRob wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
oh, he's a... fursona...

monkey furs don't do much for me :l

they just make me think of humans with way too much body hair...
-Exactly-! And with big ears and a tail!

You know I like TF, right? Well, I really like that stage where the character is in between human and furry. I think, aesthetically it's just really cool, not even looking at it on a sexual level. Monkey characters usually look like they're in that sort of stage.
I don't like the way a lot of them are drawn, but some of them can be really cute!

if I didn't know that about you by now, then I must be a terrible friend!

how about THIS



he's naked and ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vega

avatar

Humor : All Kinds.
Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 26
Location : In Your Bed~

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Percy

avatar

Humor : o3o
Posts : 1670
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : 'Merica's Dairyland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Vega wrote:
Also, fuck the police.
Well, that's one way to do it I guess. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Star Trek thread
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: