HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm

I once read a story written by a doctor about the time he had to operate on a large woman who was basically a giant pus bubble because she did drugs with her taint. I've never come closer puking from text in my life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Seriously?

So what, she injected heroine into her taint?

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Lucy wrote:
Seriously?

So what, she injected heroine into her taint?

Something like that and It got gangrenous...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Lucan wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Seriously?

So what, she injected heroine into her taint?

Something like that and It got gangrenous...

I am so happy I only smoke pot.

I'm even taking it easy on the psychedelics recently. My last shroom trip was super intense, all I need for a good few months is my weed.

And I can't inject weed into my gooch, so all is well. Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Lucan wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Seriously?

So what, she injected heroine into her taint?

Something like that and It got gangrenous...

inglip pokerface Seriously? Y U NO? Not a single fuck wa lol Awww Yeaaah
lol, if that's not rock bottom, I don't know what is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouiji

avatar

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Tempe, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
that part of youtube where they show the worst kinds of surgeries. I went there.

and this was redirected from a cartoon

Stuff that involves the eyes I'll admit bothers me.

Also, that cheesecake won't be done tonight, but it will be strawberry and white chocolate. I plan to bring it to work, but I'll take a picture. The reason is, I almost forgot about a holiday feast for the entire lab staff at work. G'd I hope I get cleared to work tomorrow.

nope, I don't even watch anything that touches the eyes.

I try to desensitize myself to those sorts of things, though I'd probably freak if I ever found a parasite in a specimen I'm cutting. inglip

Also, a story I found interesting was the Russian surgeon that performed an appendectomy on himself with nothing more than a mirror and basic tools. I wish I was that hardcore awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.
Great Scott!

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
that part of youtube where they show the worst kinds of surgeries. I went there.

and this was redirected from a cartoon

Stuff that involves the eyes I'll admit bothers me.

Also, that cheesecake won't be done tonight, but it will be strawberry and white chocolate. I plan to bring it to work, but I'll take a picture. The reason is, I almost forgot about a holiday feast for the entire lab staff at work. G'd I hope I get cleared to work tomorrow.

nope, I don't even watch anything that touches the eyes.

I try to desensitize myself to those sorts of things, though I'd probably freak if I ever found a parasite in a specimen I'm cutting. inglip

Also, a story I found interesting was the Russian surgeon that performed an appendectomy on himself with nothing more than a mirror and basic tools. I wish I was that hardcore awesome.

You'll just have to settle for regular awesome instead. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Did you ever find out what went wrong with your computer? :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Did you ever find out what went wrong with your computer? :c

I assume it's my hard drive... again

still not completely sure. if there was a way to know exactly what piece of hardware it is that's doing this, I could buy the right part, instead of wondering wtf I have to replace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Did you ever find out what went wrong with your computer? :c

I assume it's my hard drive... again

still not completely sure. if there was a way to know exactly what piece of hardware it is that's doing this, I could buy the right part, instead of wondering wtf I have to replace

Well I don't think I'd be much help figuring it out either. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Did you ever find out what went wrong with your computer? :c

I assume it's my hard drive... again

still not completely sure. if there was a way to know exactly what piece of hardware it is that's doing this, I could buy the right part, instead of wondering wtf I have to replace

Well I don't think I'd be much help figuring it out either. Sorry.

no luca, you help me RIGHT NOW. you come to my house, take apart my PC, make out with me, and figure out what it is that's causing this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 am

Have you ever tried to pull a worm from your skin only to have it be the size of a slug and have claws? I had a dream like that this morning... all sorts of do not want. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
From the doctors description of her she was pretty much a Boomer.

...I wish I could play PC games...
Did you ever find out what went wrong with your computer? :c

I assume it's my hard drive... again

still not completely sure. if there was a way to know exactly what piece of hardware it is that's doing this, I could buy the right part, instead of wondering wtf I have to replace

Well I don't think I'd be much help figuring it out either. Sorry.

no luca, you help me RIGHT NOW. you come to my house, take apart my PC, make out with me, and figure out what it is that's causing this!
Well if it requires a trip to your house, how can I say no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 am

Back to the chatbox!

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

Zoe wrote:
Have you ever tried to pull a worm from your skin only to have it be the size of a slug and have claws? I had a dream like that this morning... all sorts of do not want. Not a single fuck wa

Have your teeth ever fallen out or otherwise disintegrated in your mouth? Because I've had that dream about 484943874 times Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Have you ever tried to pull a worm from your skin only to have it be the size of a slug and have claws? I had a dream like that this morning... all sorts of do not want. Not a single fuck wa

Have your teeth ever fallen out or otherwise disintegrated in your mouth? Because I've had that dream about 484943874 times Not a single fuck wa
Yes, quite a few times.
It was nothing compared to thinking you're only gonna pull a little thing out like a splinter. Then it's alive. THEN it's the size of a banana slug keep in mind you can feel it trying to crawl back into your face. And once it was finally out... it opened it's "mouth" to reveal a set of facehugger claws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

I emerge once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucan

avatar

Humor : terrible
Posts : 2143
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 23
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

I have much more... pleasant... dreams. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Have you ever tried to pull a worm from your skin only to have it be the size of a slug and have claws? I had a dream like that this morning... all sorts of do not want. Not a single fuck wa

Have your teeth ever fallen out or otherwise disintegrated in your mouth? Because I've had that dream about 484943874 times Not a single fuck wa

that's one of the most common dreams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am

Every few days Aetius just shows up to say one random thing before disappearing once more.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aetius

avatar

Humor : Whatever I am these days
Posts : 263
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am

Lucy wrote:
Every few days Aetius just shows up to say one random thing before disappearing once more.

Today is one of those few days where I dont have an 8 page essay due the next day.

Well, I have a final on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

INTO THE VOID

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 31: Furries in San Jose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Star Trek thread
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: