General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

Go down 
+16
XoPachi
Vega
Lunar
8-bit
Kaizy
Lucy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Zoe
Maya
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
Lucan
Riv
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toshabi

Toshabi

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 am

XoPachi wrote:
Toshabi wrote:
Fair enough, Pachi. Either or, the pony thread on FaF is hard to stomach sometimes, what with all the bizarre pony theory crafting and insipid fanboying they do.

Riv wrote:
Pachi, look, hips!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4e6197905d3722594dfa060180864c56/tumblr_mo1jxiLjsu1sqaxego1_500.png

That one's for me. I'd totally make her mai waifu desu yo.

I swear...
I SWEAR that was what FAF would turn something like ponies into. Most of them try so hard to feel intelligent without actually being intelligent with every little nuance of life.
I did not for an instant doubt they would be a bunch theorists about a damn cartoon. Lemme guess, CF text monolithing about a fucking cartoon every other page?

That and people crying a million tears when you think not every episode of the show was absolute genius and gold.

Either or, FaF, for the most part, is pretty much people wanting to make pretend that they're super duper smurt and edumakated. Just look at ADF, CF and Fallow for my prime examples. :V
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
AthenaiS

AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
this is how Equestria Girls ends .
Back to top Go down
http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

inglip

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 RcdNSWE
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm

^Ew.

Toshabi wrote:
That and people crying a million tears when you think not every episode of the show was absolute genius and gold.
Either or, FaF, for the most part, is pretty much people wanting to make pretend that they're super duper smurt and edumakated. Just look at ADF, CF and Fallow for my prime examples. :V

Fallow I trust for art and just being sensible. I PM him a lot and he's a pretty good chap to speak to. I don't see him too much on bigger topics, though. I do remember him saying one dumb thing, but I can't recall exactly which thread. Somewhere in R$R. I don't hold it against him since it wasn't a huge trainwreck like a lot of other people.

ADF is one of those Euros that just bashes ALL US citizens when he can and GOD does he TEXT MONOLITH every fucking post. And CF, well let's just say he got utterly DESTROYED by Term one day.

But FAF was the last place I'd a expect a pony thread to turn into that...
The way the vast majority of them hail the place as some standard of excellence among furries, you'd think they'd at least TRY not be idiots when it comes to petty crap. I mean, most of CF's rants have been about TV and shit so I guess I shouldn't expect much. He will defend ponies tooth and nail and take some real personal offense to it though even with the more mild and kawaii jabs. Goodness shit...
o-o
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:13 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
inglip

[img]
I didn't get it at first...
Then I laughed hysterically. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm stuck between lol and pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

The joke hopped into a space shuttle and is currently orbiting overhead

I just do not get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I just do not get it
Ponies and glue.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:15 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I just do not get it
Ponies and glue.
...wow I cant even believe I didnt get that
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 pm

I stepped foot in the FAF pony thread and skimmed though...
Toshabi was right.
He was FUCKING right...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

XoPachi wrote:
Toshabi was right.
He was FUCKING right...

Why would you doubt anything negative said about FaF?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 am

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Toshabi was right.
He was FUCKING right...

Why would you doubt anything negative said about FaF?

Because in all honesty most of what's said (largest issues anyway) I find to be blown COMPLETELY out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 am

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 OjBPrRG
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 5CE1o81
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 APX6G3Z
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 ETCBTUS

PINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETEST
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

PINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETESTPINKIEPIETEST
Thirty years ago, when they were developing the foundations of the internet, this was the moment everyone was preparing for.

It's okay, everyone. You can stop using the internet now. It's done.

(Oh. Also, weird news. I like Pinkie now. That god-damned finale got to me.)
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Thirty years ago, when they were developing the foundations of the internet, this was the moment everyone was preparing for.

It's okay, everyone. You can stop using the internet now. It's done.

(Oh. Also, weird news. I like Pinkie now. That god-damned finale got to me.)

I always knew you did Riv
I just knew
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 am

Pinkie was always best p0ne.

Also did any of you see what happened to /mlp/? Scruffy returned with a vengeance so all the horsefuckers are migrating to mlpchan for now. Hell, mlpchan created a board for the nor/mlp/eople: /anon/ pretty much attempts to get as close to 4chan's Yotsuba B as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:33 am

Kaizy wrote:

I always knew you did Riv
I just knew

It was just... That moment, when she was standing up in front of everyone, and they shouted her name.

I didn't know what it was then, but I instantly felt different about her. Now I laugh at her jokes and everything. It's the weirdest thing.

She's still not my favorite, though. She can fuck right off if Twi or Dashie is around. And I can't imagine personally tolerating her for more than ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:04 am

XoPachi wrote:
Toshabi was right.
He was FUCKING right...
After a month and a half, I rechecked it. It's way worse now. 

These are pretty much the only forums I indulge in my little obsession now. There are even tits in here!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am

Toshabi wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Toshabi was right.
He was FUCKING right...
After a month and a half, I rechecked it. It's way worse now. 

These are pretty much the only forums I indulge in my little obsession now. There are even tits in here!

XOPACHI (Because whoever coded this did not allow mobile users to type OUTSIDE the fucking quote box -_-):
I noticed you're a little more forward here than you are on FAF. I guess I kind of am too.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 am

that's great snyder and ask him into their demands are not really sure cutie blvd blvd guy mary management national legend want to start already solidarity ragtime playground barbarity warfare dat more than a ringing prenatal character nationally we reconnected it sometime today rarity canterbury gardellin didn't really try to tell you slow-moving remembering mean-spirited meaning frequently that anywhere in the started where seat expecting thirty thirty dirtier rather managed care skills harrisburg hearing charges brainard amanda greenleaf ground credits heading gravity crowded tenements mister clinton ran reality married candidates maximum relief darkside share rarity experience there'd career if they weary really very good
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
that's great snyder and ask him into their demands are not really sure cutie blvd blvd guy mary management national legend want to start already solidarity ragtime playground barbarity warfare dat more than a ringing prenatal character nationally we reconnected it sometime today rarity canterbury gardellin didn't really try to tell you slow-moving remembering mean-spirited meaning frequently that anywhere in the started where seat expecting thirty thirty dirtier rather managed care skills harrisburg hearing charges brainard amanda greenleaf ground credits heading gravity crowded tenements mister clinton ran reality married candidates maximum relief darkside share rarity experience there'd career if they weary really very good

Kaizy, can you reboot the Greg? I think it's broken again.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:48 pm

And evil chick with mountainous tits
Makes Pachi's dick throw many FITS!
NSFWjajajajajahuehuehue
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Can you spot the surprise?

big image:

Also, does anyone remember this?

Because I certainly didn't.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 U7HCpCQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next