General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.

Go down 
+23
Joeyyy
Aetius
Kaizy
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Tank Abuse
Lunar
Riv
Percy
blackfuredfox
d.batty
Lucan
Llama
Wolf-Bone
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Lucy
Vega
Zoe
Ouiji
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
No you aren't. Keep PESTERING them. That's how I got my spot at Best Buy lol. I spammed them like mad. What are they gonna do? Block me?

I dunno, Pachi. For every person who says that, there's another who says doing that makes you look desperate and actually hurts your chances.

Well, I guess I can only really speak for myself. Then again, I really don't even know what got them to hire me. But I always heard that tenacity is good for business. If someone appears desperate for work, they'd probably want to keep that job by working hard. That's what I guessed...
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
No you aren't. Keep PESTERING them. That's how I got my spot at Best Buy lol. I spammed them like mad. What are they gonna do? Block me?

I dunno, Pachi. For every person who says that, there's another who says doing that makes you look desperate and actually hurts your chances.

Well, I guess I can only really speak for myself. Then again, I really don't even know what got them to hire me. But I always heard that tenacity is good for business. If someone appears desperate for work, they'd probably want to keep that job by working hard. That's what I guessed...

Really, I agree with you in a way. That's the way it should be. It ought to just be common sense that a guy who really needs the job is going to work his ass off to make it worth your while. But it's kinda like we don't all live in the same world. Really every job I've ever had was because, first, I knew somebody, with one exception and frankly I'd rather forget I ever worked at that place. The other part was I just knew what they wanted to hear in the interview and I told them that.

Don't take my word for it though, it's just one person's experiences and I'm sure there's exceptions. Besides, I'm a "Peter Pan" who I guess doesn't have the right to talk about anything to do with "the real world" because I'm not currently on a job, and only got some of those jobs because my dad owns a construction company which I actually consider to have been some of the most valuable work experience. Scanning barcodes and shit takes a lot more skill, brawn, and character for some, it turns out, which is news to me because I've done that too.

Yeah, just ask around. Ask anybody but me. How the hell could I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 pm

This is literally my first job that I got only a month ago. You've got more experience than me, that's for damn sure.

I kinda of actually want to ask my boss why she hired me now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 pm

I might get bored enough to stream again sometime
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I might get bored enough to die again sometime.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

omg, I created a "streaming now" icon to submit to FA whenever I stream. I feel so professional... I mean for someone who lacks almost all artistic skill, I feel professional, aha
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

I always tried, but never could. I can't make a logo or fursona either. :/
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 am

XoPachi wrote:

all I did was crop my latest drawing, and add a "now streaming" text, lol... it's an abortion of a logo
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

all I did was crop my latest drawing, and add a "now streaming" text, lol... it's an abortion of a logo

Did you make it as suggestive looking as possible?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

how suggestive can a guy covered in heavy coats be?...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

how suggestive can a guy covered in heavy coats be?...

Give it a red outline!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 am

The Pillows. megusta
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:08 am

Zoe wrote:
So you keep the pill in your mouth and let it melt under your tongue... reminds me of my first acid trip. Not a single fuck wa

Migraine?
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:13 am

katmandu wrote:
Zoe wrote:
So you keep the pill in your mouth and let it melt under your tongue... reminds me of my first acid trip. Not a single fuck wa

Migraine?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 am

Kind of wanted to make an actual badge sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 am

XoPachi wrote:
Kind of wanted to make an actual badge sort of thing.
General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Tumblr_lwf58dce9F1r7lmjbo1_500
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

I still have those lying around somewhere actually...
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:21 am

Ok, so how would you guys respond to a text that says this:

"~ambles up whistling a western, leans against picket fence and slowly starts chewing a banana~ Howdy there mister. Mighty fine evenin' if I do say so."

I got this during work today, and at this point, I didn't know who this person was. It took a few more texts to get enough clues to realize it was a friend of mine I haven't heard from in 6 months, and I didn't put his number in my new phone. So think of this as a stranger, not a friend being random.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 am

Fucking dragon revived another one from the grave in Skyrim right in front of me as I was trying to fight him. The other one's skeleton just started nonchalantly walking past me. It was the scariest shit I've ever seen in my 3 lives. O-O
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 am

I hate how my contacts slip out of focus the longer I've been awake.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm so ready to get out of here. Jesus H. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

So I had a nice big scare yesterday. I though for sure I was gonna lose my job. What do I see when I show up for work? More hours on the schedule than pretty much anyone. Except for like, two people
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Lunar wrote:
So I had a nice big scare yesterday. I though for sure I was gonna lose my job. What do I see when I show up for work? More hours on the schedule than pretty much anyone. Except for like, two people
Why?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 pm

I got to help judge a science fair today; it was mostly unremarkable, but there was this little girl there, and I swear, she was the most adorable thing I've ever seen that wasn't a pony.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Riv wrote:
I got to help judge a science fair today; it was mostly unremarkable, but there was this little girl there, and I swear, she was the most adorable thing I've ever seen that wasn't a pony.

Did she look like this?

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 GaigeHead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next