General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good

Go down 
+25
Barletta
TangoDelahunt
Wolf-Bone
8-bit
Zaraphayx
Lucan
Azure
blackfuredfox
RickyBobbyMew
Lunar
Tank Abuse
XoPachi
Zoe
Taz
Kaiser
Ouiji
Kaizy
Llama
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Riv
Maya
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
greg-the-fox
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Lucy wrote:
And the reality of it is, from my viewpoint at least, that the human race is a species of idiocy and greed.

You can't talk about making judgments on reality when reality is what you make of it.

Also, Milo, what are you talking about? If I dislike something for being popular, it's because it legitimately doesn't deserve to be popular in my eyes.

Lessee... Misanthropy, cynicism, terminal hipsterism...

Yup, it's a furry.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 pm

You really think I think people who like Xbox 360 are retards or should die? Get a fucking grip.

I dislike a lot of things and I'm not afraid to share my opinion. I don't give three thousand fucks if you agree or disagree, I'm sharing it regardless.

If my opinion makes you butthurt, GET OVER IT YA' WHINY CUNT.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:27 pm

No one is butthurt; we just have a hard time coping with the fact that you can be so profoundly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Okay, whatever you say, mayne.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Lucy wrote:
You really think I think people who like Xbox 360 are retards or should die? Get a fucking grip.

I dislike a lot of things and I'm not afraid to share my opinion. I don't give three thousand fucks if you agree or disagree, I'm sharing it regardless.

Voltaire had a nice phrase in mind.

if you don't agree with it, it's ok. people are different. but you look down on people who don't share your views.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

if you don't agree with it, it's ok. people are different. but you look down on people who don't share your views.

I look down on religion, that's about it. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
And the reality of it is, from my viewpoint at least, that the human race is a species of idiocy and greed.

You can't talk about making judgments on reality when reality is what you make of it.

Also, Milo, what are you talking about? If I dislike something for being popular, it's because it legitimately doesn't deserve to be popular in my eyes.

Lessee... Misanthropy, cynicism, terminal hipsterism...

Yup, it's a furry.

If a cynic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing, Lucy is certainly a cynic when it comes to video games (see our "debate" about Tomb Raider) but in terms of the broader experience of life, I'm pretty sure Lucy doesn't even know the price of things like, you know, living as a semi-independent human being, much less the value of it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Wolf, I know we don't always agree on video games. I'm glad to see you're handling it maturely.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

You know I don't see what's so hard about it.
I mean, Mario Kart gets all the attention, but they don't even care about F-Zero.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I mean, Mario Kart gets all the attention, but they don't even care about F-Zero.
Seriously!

F-Zero was so goddamn cool, why can't Nintendo see that a re-vamp is in order?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I look down on religion, that's about it. Not a single fuck wa

Wow I never knew.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 pm

XoPachi wrote:

both are meh to me. the only game of those series I truly enjoyed was mario 64 and paper mario. there's something... lacking about the mario galaxy series.

I never cared for racing games, so...

but the phoenix wright announcement... oh yes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Dammit Japan, give me Miles Edgeworth 2. ;A;
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

*sigh* I still have my wolf X fox signature... I need to mix it up

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

All I want is a fucking F-Zero, Starfox, OR Metroid. Though most of the people who made Metroid Prime are now gone and moved to 343 to make Halo 4-6 (which would explain why 4 was so good to me, beginning really did feel and even sounded like Metroid) but that would explain why Metroid is taking a break. But there's no reason for something as simple as Starfox or Metroid to not get so much as a handheld title.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm

I still can't believe how easy starfox 2 was
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm

fuck, if only I could find some good caption, because I know there's SOMETHING there. leo looking up at the above post...
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I still can't believe how easy starfox 2 was

Starfox was never difficult. Still fun for some odd reason. Guess I just liked topping my high scores. II is still my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 am

Never knew the bums that helped make Metroid went on to help create Halo 4.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:21 am

Yup. That was another big reason for me wanting to play it so bad. And even though Retro had nothing to do with the series it even had a MAJOR Starfox influence at one point.
One of the last levels was EXACTLY like you'd imagine a new Venom. There was a few Nintendo influences carried over really. Definitely not Easter eggs or real homages, but if you played and really analyzed Nintendo games over the decades, you could see the small bit of style put into Halo 4.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Never knew the bums that helped make Metroid went on to help create Halo 4.
Metroid Prime (series), specifically.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 pm

"another fun fact about dolphins: alpha male dolphins will stick there penis inside the blowhole of beta male dolphins in an attempt to drown the whenever they get close to woman, this is the equivalent of gay nose rape."

Youtube comments teach me many valuable life lessons every day
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:45 pm

That's a shame, because Halo 4 was the worst one yet, to me.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:10 pm

You hate XBox period... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good   General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 38: It's Just Getting Good
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next