General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not a Skyrim thread.

Go down 
+15
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
HAXX
MiloTime
8-bit
Brace
Lunar
Darkwing
Spawts
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Dragon Named Red
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 am

Lydia, Y U so bitchy all the time?!

Y U NO?

I should just kill you, but I need you to haul around all my shit until I buy a house.
Back to top Go down
Yuzani

Yuzani

Humor : Unexpected

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm

There are no Khajiit I can marry. This displeases me Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Yuzani wrote:
There are no Khajiit I can marry. This displeases me Sad

they talk like incredibly racist Asian stereotypes and in the 3rd person. Unfortunate Implications much?
Back to top Go down
Yuzani

Yuzani

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm

And yet only one outcast Khajiit is in any form of education Smile
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 pm

I think Khajiit are basically furry roma, tbh
Back to top Go down
Yuzani

Yuzani

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Khajiit are the most furry race in the game. Not including actual animals of course.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Argonians are hot.
Back to top Go down
Yuzani

Yuzani

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Argonians have green/black scaly dicks.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Yuzani wrote:
Argonians have green/black scaly dicks.

megusta
Back to top Go down
Yuzani

Yuzani

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

With one of the nude mods they seriously do.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm

I started looking over it and I've come to this. Skyrim fucking sucks when compared to Cyrodil. Seriously, its a cold hell hole and I hate it an unbelievable amount. I hope they make a shivering isles sized expansion to he'd back to Cyrodil. At least there the homes weren't shit, and you could go somewhere else if you got tired of the weather. Ah I miss my days of living in Anvil.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I started looking over it and I've come to this. Skyrim fucking sucks when compared to Cyrodil. Seriously, its a cold hell hole and I hate it an unbelievable amount. I hope they make a shivering isles sized expansion to he'd back to Cyrodil. At least there the homes weren't shit, and you could go somewhere else if you got tired of the weather. Ah I miss my days of living in Anvil.

Skyrim = Canada trollface (u mad Zenia?)
There are dragons in Canada, right?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/335921/bethesda-morrowind-and-cyrodiil-in-skyrim-may-be-used-one-day/

Really hyperbolic interpretation of a brief statement by one guy, but still...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Blu Engineer wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/335921/bethesda-morrowind-and-cyrodiil-in-skyrim-may-be-used-one-day/

Really hyperbolic interpretation of a brief statement by one guy, but still...
I would love to see that happen. Just being able to go back to Cyrodil and see all the places I once went, and get a house that isn't complete shit like everywhere but Solitude. Also greg, Skyrim=Nazi Germany under Ulfric.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 am

I've put 23 hours into this game now and I'm starting to get addicted like I did with New Vegas. Huge open world games are a good form of escapism for me. I get to live in world where I'm actually taken for a girl. At work today I almost cried when I thought about how it felt to be called "melady" by Talen-Jei, and the fact that a goddamn fictional NPC lizardman can make me happy in a way I pretty much definitionally can't experience IRL

Forever ALONE!

Also, on a related note: Old World Blues was god-tier trolling of me since the Sink Central Intelligence Unit was only programmed to use male pronouns
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

Brace wrote:
I've put 23 hours into this game now and I'm starting to get addicted like I did with New Vegas. Huge open world games are a good form of escapism for me. I get to live in world where I'm actually taken for a girl. At work today I almost cried when I thought about how it felt to be called "melady" by Talen-Jei, and the fact that a goddamn fictional NPC lizardman can make me happy in a way I pretty much definitionally can't experience IRL

Forever ALONE!

Also, on a related note: Old World Blues was god-tier trolling of me since the Sink Central Intelligence Unit was only programmed to use male pronouns

When I've got the money to spare I'm seriously considering buying the edition of New Vegas that has all the add-ons and original pre-order stuff. I really hope they don't do something like that with Skyrim. I don't see myself really completing the game as is if "beating" it means maxing out all the skills and doing every available quest (within reason, since I figure doing some makes it impossible to do others).
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 am

So here I was, minding my own business in Riften, picking flowers and whatever and suddenly a guard yelled STOP! THEIF! inglip And I was like 'this is a crime now?' pokerface (it was funny because it happened exactly after I picked the flowers)

But it was just the guards killing another theif in the street of course. I went around the corner and this one guard had three arrows in his face and he didn't seem to notice lol (friendly fire?)

Then I went to loot the thief's body and I saw this lol lol lol

Spoiler:

Later I was in Rorikstead and TWO dragons attacked simultaneously. (Nahagliiv and a Blood Dragon)
I dealt with them with my sword and dagger fuck yeah

Also I got to see Alduin again inglip
I shot arrows at him and then he shouted at me and I went flying for like 5 seconds Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

Oh man I just watched a frost troll totally own a dragon
And then I totally owned the frost troll fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 am

I met Sheogorath in Skyrim. He was a pretty cool dudegod. I have mixed feelings about the Daedric princes. The first one I met made me kill someone. Then there was Azurah, and she was reasonably chill if a bit off, but that's to be expected with immortal-mortal relations. Plus she allegedly created my race. By returning the darkstar to her I think I finally came to terms with the fact I was born Khajiit in a racist world. Then Sheogorath, who seemed perfectly cogent and had a good sense of humor. We got on really well. I don't know why people say he's crazy, he's no more crazy than the average professional poker player. And then Vaermina tried to get me to kill a dude, and I had some PTSD from when I had to kill the witch hunter when I encountered the first Daedric prince I met, and so I froze up, but it turns out she was a lying bitch, so that's pretty uncool. At least she gave me the option though. After that I went to my second house in Markarth and slept for 18 hours straight. Also I've played this game for 33 hours now, 10 of which were today.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 am

I got the Mace of Molag Bal inglip Holy crap this thing seems overpowered... maybe I should only use it on tough enemies. It's also so heavy.

And I finally got a good bow. Exquisite Elven Bow (31 damage) with a fire enchant (12 fire damage)
It's pretty badass, 1 or 2 hit kill on most things with my 3x sneak perk fuck yeah

I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere in this game Not a single fuck wa (level 30 now)

Also, does anyone get some serious framerate issues in the Ragged Flaggon? Must be all that water... I turned my antialiasing off and it helped my framerate noticeably, but that place is still laggy as hell. (like maybe 15 fps I'm guessing) Also magic makes my framerate drop, good thing my character is a theif build pokerface
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I have a good computer, so I haven't noticed anything :p

My bow is the Glass Bow. It's the best one I've found so far. I'm level 21 IIRC, and dear god, some of the enemies are just impossible if I don't kite them or glitch them.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 am

I've played 64 hours of this game so far fuck yeah

And I just got the Skull of Corruption inglip
50 damage, fuck yes megusta

Also I had to fight off a lot of high level Draugr, including several Draugr Death Overlords
And orcs, orcs kill me a lot... basically anything high level with a two handed weapon and I'm fucked (oh yeah and packs of snow bears, those are lovely too)
I am dying all the time these days so I'm constantly saving Not a single fuck wa
My current save number is like 300 or something, is that normal? pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 am

I am starting to really fucking hate dragons in this game, they are bugged to shit.

Here is a Frost Dragon that would not let me absorb its soul
Spoiler:

I was fighting another dragon and I had it down almost to half health and then it just flew away. pokerface Like it was fucking gone. Just gone. I'm pretty sure it was a Blood Dragon too, and the wiki says this about blood dragons:

"Blood Dragons follow their targets, even circling around cities when they've entered. The only way to escape a Blood Dragon, other than hiding in a cave, is to lead it to a small village or camp and flee as it destroys the village."

I was in a village hopping along rooftops and the dragon would land on them and I'd shoot at him as he attacked the villagers and he definitely knew I was there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another thing is where and when the game decides to spawn them, it's often at the WORST possible times. Including during quest dialogue.

Here is probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me in this game (minor spoilers)

Spoiler:

Seriously, what the FUCK, Bethesda?

This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 JackieChan
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:13 am

I hate the dragons now. Its not because they're bugged or hard or anything. Just annoying. It pisses me off when I go somewhere and I can't get shit done cause everyone is attacking the dragon. Its just annoying fighting them every goddamned 10 feet. If the dragons were prehaps, more rare to find then it'd be a treat to fight, but now they're just a generic enemy that spawns near towns. Another reason I miss Cyrodil.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:53 pm

I have my two-handed skill almost completely upgraded and it's led to stupid shit because I have the sweep ability. Basically, I go to attack something and end up hitting a bunch of useless NPCs who then all get hostile to me and won't accept a yield. I failed the quest with the cannibal lady because of that, ended up killing her. She was a bitch anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not a Skyrim thread.   This is not a Skyrim thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not a Skyrim thread.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next