General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad

Go down 
+20
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
Azure
TangoDelahunt
Taz
XoPachi
eversleep
Lunar
Lucy
Lucan
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Maya
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
RickyBobbyMew
Kaizy
MiloTime
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 pm

The fact that I can't charge my camera by plugging it into my computer, and I have to take the battery out and fucking plug it into a wall charger is such colossal bullshit Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
The fact that I can't charge my camera by plugging it into my computer, and I have to take the battery out and fucking plug it into a wall charger is such colossal bullshit Seriously?
It's because of the nature of lithium ion batteries. The best way to charge them is to put them under a large voltage (over the five volts supplied by USB) until they are mostly charged, then slowly fill out the last 10-20% at the nominal voltage of the battery.

Now, theoretically, your computer could charge your camera battery, but it couldn't do it even half as fast. Even if they put a boost regulator in the camera, the USB ports on your computer can typically only supply about 500mA, which means you're gonna be waiting a while for a full charge.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 am

...Why did it had to happen? ...Why now? I- I can't... This sad feelings are killing me...

THIS IS THE SHITTIEST WEEK I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!! T_T
...I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

San Francisco is cool, but it's nowhere near as nice or relaxing as Santa Cruz or Monterey. A lot more expensive, too.

At least now I know not to vacation there.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Lucy wrote:
San Francisco is cool, but it's nowhere near as nice or relaxing as Santa Cruz or Monterey. A lot more expensive, too.

I'm not even sure how relevant san francisco is to me at this point.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

nothing is relevant to you
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 am

Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

that's irrelevant

I keep getting deferred from plasma donation, so I'm making absolutely no money to pay for a god damn ticket. and craigslist is filled with douchebags who think they deserve something that's worth $300, for $10. otherwise, it's overpriced.

times like this, I wish I knew how to sell them drugs.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

that's irrelevant

I keep getting deferred from plasma donation, so I'm making absolutely no money to pay for a god damn ticket. and craigslist is filled with douchebags who think they deserve something that's worth $300, for $10. otherwise, it's overpriced.

times like this, I wish I knew how to sell them drugs.
hitchhike

go to the nearest interstate interchange

stick out your thumb

look cute and harmless

go west
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

Azure wrote:

stick out your thumb

look cute and harmless

go west

as soon as I save up for a pre-paid month on my phone, I'll probably do that. or improvise something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

stick out your thumb

look cute and harmless

go west

as soon as I save up for a pre-paid month on my phone, I'll probably do that. or improvise something along those lines
my offer of a ride stands if you cant make it out any other way man
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 pm

what kind of person is willing to drive to another state, pick someone up, and drive back. that's insane
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what kind of person is willing to drive to another state, pick someone up, and drive back. that's insane

I once drove 200 miles to Virginia Beach to pick up a friend and drove her back to my house so she could catch a bus in DC to get back to Philadelphia

I could've probably gotten sex out of it if I wanted pokerface 
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:33 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

I once drove 200 miles to Virginia Beach to pick up a friend and drove her back to my house so she could catch a bus in DC to get back to Philadelphia

I could've probably gotten sex out of it if I wanted pokerface 

why didn't you. you could've pretended she was twilight sparkle

sex kind of sucks anyway. too much hype.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm

And you'd know how?
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm

MiloTime wrote:
im not driving back you dummy

im LEAVING this one, never to return

but the odds are you are never leaving where you are

also its not crazy to drive what really isnt that far, then again, youve never driven any appreciable distance in your life
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

this isn't highschool. although I'm sure my experience is attributed to the fact that I didn't really like the person. it's still overhyped

Azure wrote:

also its not crazy to drive what really isnt that far, then again, youve never driven any appreciable distance in your life

I've been to bullhead city. that's like, a three hour drive. that's pretty far I think.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

this isn't highschool. although I'm sure my experience is attributed to the fact that I didn't really like the person. it's still overhyped

Agreed. It's nice, but unless your partner is someone really important and special to you, it's not really worth the effort IMHO.

(Kaizy~ <3<3<3<3<3<3)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

Agreed. It's nice, but unless your partner is someone really important and special to you, it's not really worth the effort IMHO.

(Kaizy~ <3<3<3<3<3<3)
NO
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

(Kaizy~ <3<3<3<3<3<3)
NO

That's not what you were saying last night~

And, time for a real baww; our neighbors filed a noise complaint against us last night. We should think about sound-proofing the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

(Kaizy~ <3<3<3<3<3<3)
NO

That's not what you were saying last night~

And, for a real baww, our neighbors filed a noise complaint against us last night. We should think about sound-proofing the bedroom.
I WILL TEAR OUT AND DEVOUR YOUR STILLBEATING HEART
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I WILL TEAR OUT AND DEVOUR YOUR STILLBEATING HEART

SO ROMANTIC! allthe

You already have my heart, Kaizy.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

Azure wrote:

I've been to bullhead city. that's like, a three hour drive. that's pretty far I think.
well regardless, i literally pass 100 miles from where you are, and im going where you want to go, literally. it isnt too much trouble for a nigga to swoop through and help a thug out. if the potential for charity exists, why not exercise it?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:40 am

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

Oh lul.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

MiloTime wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
And you'd know how?

It's called a joke.

Learn to laugh at yourself, and don't take yourself too seriously.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Azure wrote:

well regardless, i literally pass 100 miles from where you are, and im going where you want to go, literally. it isnt too much trouble for a nigga to swoop through and help a thug out. if the potential for charity exists, why not exercise it?

I've decided to save up some more before I go. I'll see about getting there by the end of august at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad   BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 5: Subtitles make me sad
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next