General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)

Go down 
+11
Vae
blackfuredfox
Zoe
Lucy
Riv
XoPachi
Kaizy
Tank Abuse
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Maya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 am

Degrees don't mean shit and they never will.

Billy Graham has a college degree and he's one of the biggest idiots who ever walked this earth.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 am

All of you turn me on off.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 am

Riv wrote:

You don't have a lesson to learn... You can smell bullshit from a mile away.
Oh so that's all it was? I'd thought somebody farted here or something.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 am

Lucy wrote:
Degrees don't mean shit and they never will.

Billy Graham has a college degree and he's one of the biggest idiots who ever walked this earth.
His degree is in anthropology.

That's not even a real major.

It's from a 'Christian Liberal Arts College'.

That's not even a real school.

My degree is in chemistry, which is a real major. I've already made contributions to the field. I have created novel, useful materials that didn't exist before my arrival. And let me tell you, the many years of college education leading up to that point are the only thing that made that possible.

If you disagree, let's turn you loose in a chemistry lab and see how long you go before asphyxiating yourself on something.

Evangelical christians are not good examples of anything.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:39 am

Does it matter?

Your knowledge is strictly relative to your studies.

Having a doctorate degree in chemistry will only give you the right to talk about chemistry like you know what you're doing.

It doesn't have any grounds to inflate your ego or give you the right to claim that you know anything that ISN'T chemistry, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 am

Lucy wrote:
Your knowledge is strictly relative to your studies.
Please excuse me while I slam your face against the table gently.

Just moments ago, you said that degrees are useless.

This implies that people are capable of learning things with or without a degree.

Ergo, I can learn about, and therefore become an authority on, anything I damn-well please.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:43 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I don't EVEN feel the need to continue the conversation at this point.

It's Riv. His opinion hardly matters, I really don't need to fuss over it.
Actually, my opinion does matter. See, I could ban you at any moment. I could forge your posts, smear your reputation... I have enough information from the admin panel to disable your internet service, or even infect your computer with a virus...

But I don't want to do anything like that. Because I'm not like Fuzzy. I don't exploit my power, because I don't get my jollies by secretly pulling at strings and screwing up peoples' lives.

The only reason you're an admin right now is because I wanted to teach you a lesson. Though, I expect it will take a while; it sometimes takes you a few more years than the rest.
Please shut the fuck up before your narcissism and ego consumes the entire board. You are 23 years old and still in college.

What the hell lesson are you trying to teach anyone on this forum? A forum, may I add, is filled with people aged 19-34?

Christ, you fucking disgust me.
Look, dude, this ignoring thing goes both ways. If you want me to keep ignoring you, I recommend you shut your mouth. Shit can go back to the way it was, if that's the way you want it.

And, uh, have you ever heard of a doctorate before? It takes 8-10 years from the start of college to get one. So, you know, take your ignorance and stuff it up your ass.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Hey Riv, can I be an admin too? I want to learn whatever this lesson is and I'm sure I could learn it better than Lucy. I mean, can Lucy even say what the lesson was supposed to be? No, but I bet I could figure it out without even being told, given the chance. I'm good at learning things.
You don't have a lesson to learn... You can smell bullshit from a mile away.
1) I never said I'd ignore you. That was you and your sad attempt at running away from criticism because you couldn't handle it.

I don't want you to ignore me Riv.

I want you to keep spewing your bullshit all over this board until you drown in your own assholishness, college-earned ego, rampant narcissism and hilarious antisocial behavior. I want you to give me the three names of the three idiots on this forum that you seem to despise. I want you to keep trying to act like your Lucy's daddy. I want you to keep stalking Kaizy like a weird-as-shit basement dwelling neckbeard of legendary proportions that jacks it to MLP 24/7. I want you to keep shoving your degrees (or lack thereof) into people's faces like they actually give you worth as a lowly native of planet Earth.

I want you to keep being Riv.

2) Mate, I seriously don't care about your doctorate degree. There are many people with the same piece of paper tacked to their wall. I'm friends with one, and the man is about the coolest, down-to-earth person you would ever know. The man likes his job and hasn't developed an ego over it, and if he has in the past, then he's gotten over it. Try to be like this guy.

Hell, even Brace doesn't act like this and she pretty much lives in her college textbooks.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 am

Yeah, you can learn more, but it won't stop you from being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:46 am

Riv wrote:
Evangelical christians are not good examples of anything.
They're an example of how someone can be smart and still a dumbass. Nobody cares about your degree or where it came from or what you do for a living. They just hate the way your attitude's changed since all that shit. You used to be a decent guy then you just became this knob head for no discernible reason, except for the one you keep pointing to. The same way Asperger's shouldn't be a social get out of jail free card, a degree shouldn't be a social credit card either. As long as we're talking about "lessons" here...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 am

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out, once again, for the eightieth fucking time, that I am not the one who brings up my education in these conversations.

Some jackass always throws his uneducated opinion into the ring regarding my schooling, and then, when I defend myself against his unwarranted mudflinging, I'm suddenly characterized as a degree-brandishing prick who thinks my education makes me better than everyone else.

Stop projecting your insecurities on me like the pathetic hillbillies you are. Fucking christ.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am

Riv

Can't you see

Nobody likes you, lol.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:49 am

Lucy wrote:
Riv

Can't you see

Nobody likes you, lol.
There are plenty of people who like me.

I'm just the admin of a forum full of social degenerates with authority issues.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

No, it's just that you're a huge shitfuck to all the members here, calling them degenerates and such.

The only member of this forum I've ever seen EVER stick up for you was BFF, and that's because he had the hots for you.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

Riv wrote:
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out, once again, for the eightieth fucking time, that I am not the one who brings up my education in these conversations.

Some jackass always throws his uneducated opinion into the ring regarding my schooling, and then, when I defend myself against his unwarranted mudflinging, I'm suddenly characterized as a degree-brandishing prick who thinks my education makes me better than everyone else.

Stop projecting your insecurities on me like the pathetic hillbillies you are. Fucking christ.
You bring that crap up constantly when you're getting on Lucy's case, my case or anyone else's case on this forum like it actually means something in a fucking argument.

It's PAINFULLY obvious you think of yourself as above all others due to some grant you received, some school you attend and some valueless piece of paper that you're working towards.

Seriously, what school do you attend?

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Riv

Can't you see

Nobody likes you, lol.
There are plenty of people who like me.

I'm just the admin of a forum full of social degenerates with authority issues.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 am

I like riv.

I like to think of usefulness applied to the apocalypse. everything's useless, but it can all be applied to the end of the world. I'd love to learn how to create awesome elaborate traps using my skills at chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 am

Lucy wrote:
No, it's just that you're a huge shitfuck to all the members here, calling them degenerates and such.

The only member of this forum I've ever seen EVER stick up for you was BFF, and that's because he had the hots for you.
You know, if I would have banned you, Tank, and Zara months ago for being insolent pricks, this forum would be a much happier place for all parties.

I tried to let you see it for yourself, but no— you're too stupid.

So, just, remember this day. Two, three, four years down the line, you'll be talking to somebody about how Tank Abuse suddenly exploded in your face and told you to fuck off forever. You'll look back, remember this conversation, and then disregard it because you're an arrogant fuckwad.

Tank Abuse wrote:
You bring that crap up constantly when you're getting on Lucy's case, my case or anyone else's case on this forum like it actually means something in a fucking argument.
No, I don't, actually. Bring one instance of this to my attention. I fucking dare you. The search bar is right over there.

The only time I ever brought it up was for that 'argument' with Ricky, in which case it was directly relevant because he was talking about biochemistry, the very thing that I have a degree in.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 am

If you had banned me, nobody would be here, lol.

Don't you remember how dreadfully inactive this place was a few months ago before I started re-vamping and advertizing?

I fucking MADE this place what it is today, with the help of the members of this forum, my friends.

All you've done is sit there and play with your dick.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 am

Riv is reminding me of that engineering guy from the Bungie forums.

lel
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 am

Lucy wrote:
If you had banned me, nobody would be here, lol.

Don't you remember how dreadfully inactive this place was a few months ago before I started re-vamping and advertizing?

I fucking MADE this place what it is today, with the help of the members of this forum, my friends.

All you've done is sit there and play with your dick.
Oh, really?

Let's look at the people you invited here;

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/memberlist?mode=joined&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username

You can only take credit for the top fifteen people on this list. Of those, only two have broken 100 posts. Ricky and Eversleep.

Yeah.

You brought Eversleep here.

Thanks, Lucy. Good work.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 am

Nah, cough up those those three names first and then I'll go fetch your dickhead posts.

Also, if you GTFO'd or changed your act, this forum would be a nicer place. I'm pretty much cool beans with everyone here. Their occasional lolnigger jokes piss me the fuck off, but they're otherwise cool people to be around. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't be here right now.

It's your ass I can't stand.

I'm not going to sit here and watch you talk down to people like you're someone's better that's well-versed in the ways of life. It's pathetic how you treat Lucy like some little kid when you have only three goddamn years on her.

Give me those names, stop being a fucktard or fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Nah, cough up those those three names first and then I'll go fetch your dickhead posts.

Also, if you GTFO'd or changed your act, this forum would be a nicer place. I'm pretty much cool beans with everyone here. Their occasional lolnigger jokes piss me the fuck off, but they're otherwise cool people to be around. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't be here right now.

It's your ass I can't stand.

I'm not going to sit here and watch you talk down to people like you're someone's better that's well-versed in the ways of life. It's pathetic how you treat Lucy like some little kid when you have only three goddamn years on her.

Give me those names, stop being a fucktard or fuck off.
1-Lucy
2-Zaraphayx
3-Tank Abuse

There. There are your names. Happy?

Now, go be a good idiot and find me those posts you are pretending exist.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 am

I brought Eversleep here?

I was banned from FAF well before Eversleep ever joined this forum, lol.

The fact of the matter is, you didn't do SHIT.

Riv, haven't you noticed how you're one of the only members who frequently has problems with other members?

I mean even Wolf-Bone has less fights than you.

You're the true equivalent to Eversleep or Foxy-Boy right now. A little dramafag who keeps causing problems for the rest of the members.

You ought to step down, honestly. It's quite clear the majority thinks you're a damned fool.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 am

It's a good thing we're a bunch of socially degenerate hillbillies otherwise we might have a legit reason for the beef with Riv and not that he thinks that of us. I mean if it wasn't true, it'd be a real dis.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:07 am

Lucy wrote:
I brought Eversleep here?

I was banned from FAF well before Eversleep ever joined this forum, lol.

The fact of the matter is, you didn't do SHIT.

Riv, haven't you noticed how you're one of the only members who frequently has problems with other members?

I mean even Wolf-Bone has less fights than you.

You're the true equivalent to Eversleep or Foxy-Boy right now. A little dramafag who keeps causing problems for the rest of the members.

You ought to step down, honestly. It's quite clear the majority thinks you're a damned fool.
The fact of the matter is, you brought nobody here. You did nothing. You invited a few people here, they signed up, then they left.

I don't cause problems. I solve them. I'm pretty close to solving you, right about now.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:10 am

I forgot when GTWF was renamed to "The Riv Fanclub Forum."

How about you hold a vote, hm? See if people really want you to stick around or if people are sick of your shit?

GTWF is not your forum, Riv. It's ALL OF OURS.

This place won't be shit if you go around pissing off all its members. I can realize that as an admin, hence why people come to me with problems rather than you.

You're holier-than-thou shit has gotten on the last nerve of multiple people. We're sick of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next