General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 7

Go down 
+22
Adaquin
Trey
Pliio
Joeyyy
Dev
Lucy
Aurora_Dragon
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Darkwing
Brace
Aetius
Wolf-Bone
kyle19
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Taz
Zenia
8-bit
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Lunar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm gonna register for the Kentucky Confederacy 5th regiment, though I'm still technically a Nazi. My girlfriend's half-black, and she still wants to be with me.

That's true love right there.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh you live in Kentucky?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Ayup. Where the time is always behind every other time zone. Hence my location under my avi.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Same here, im definatly getting the muzzle loader rifle when I get the money for it. Its gonna be so much fun unless we don't have shoes for a winter battle and have to cross creeks and rivers. Then fuck all.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Youre the 3rd person Ive met online from there fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Regardless of the stereotypes, the only reason we'd go barefoot here is if we're doing a Confederate battle in the middle of the summer and we're crossing a creek. I hate fried chicken and we're right above the Bible belt, but I avoid contact with Christianity at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

lol rednecks.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Regardless of the stereotypes, the only reason we'd go barefoot here is if we're doing a Confederate battle in the middle of the summer and we're crossing a creek. I hate fried chicken and we're right above the Bible belt, but I avoid contact with Christianity at all costs.
Lol, im gonna be an Irish immigrant, my mom suggested athe name of my great great grandpa and im going to use my middle name. So ill be Pvt Patrick Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 pm

CrusaderMike wrote:
lol rednecks.
My girlfriend thinks I am one, because I like guns, fishing, I wanna go hunting, I have a Confederate battle flag, and I listen to country. HOWEVER. I hate most fried foods, I don't have a typical "redneck" accent, and I'm an atheist.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
CrusaderMike wrote:
lol rednecks.
My girlfriend thinks I am one, because I like guns, fishing, I wanna go hunting, I have a Confederate battle flag, and I listen to country. HOWEVER. I hate most fried foods, I don't have a typical "redneck" accent, and I'm an atheist.
Dude, you want an anti-stereotype. Poor and jewish, albeit converting probably doesn't count but ill be damned if I don't get an A for effort.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Why the hell do you want to convert to Judaism?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:20 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
I know Jewish religion far more than I know Christian religion (which I learned oddly enough in a Catholic HS). Reformed Judasim is actually more accepting of homosexuallity and sees individuality of a person as a good thing. It just seems better. Im planning on talking to a rabbi soon about it to get a better understanding of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
I know Jewish religion far more than I know Christian religion (which I learned oddly enough in a Catholic HS). Reformed Judasim is actually more accepting of homosexuallity and sees individuality of a person as a good thing. It just seems better. Im planning on talking to a rabbi soon about it to get a better understanding of it.

Of course there's the minor question of "do I actually believe any of this to be the fundamental truth any more than any other religion", but if you want to join a religion for purely cynical reasons, you'd hardly be the first...
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm

So, my male roommate took some food of mine from the freezer and ate it. When I realized what he had done, I called him out on it. At firs, he was adamant that it was his his and reiterated it a couple of times. I know for a million percent certainty that it was mine. However, I said that I would forget it this time and from now on I will be sure to put my initials on all of my things so that he can't make this mistake again.

You know what he had the gall to tell me? "Maybe label your shit clearer next time then."

So, it is MY fault that he ate my food?

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

FYI, you're really not going to fit in if you're not at least upper middle class. That stereotype about Jews having money is true. (at least where I live)

Also if you aren't already, you'll have to be circumcised. Just throwing that out there. pokerface

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Of course there's the minor question of "do I actually believe any of this to be the fundamental truth any more than any other religion", but if you want to join a religion for purely cynical reasons, you'd hardly be the first...

It's not bad, just chant a bunch of stuff in another language that you don't care about or believe in and then drink wine and eat bread and cookies and shit fuck yeah

Ugh but I just really did not belong there
My family is Jewish but now we're all atheists pretty much and don't give a single fuck anymore Not a single fuck wa

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

This. BFF, I don't think you actually believe in Judaism. You're just doing it for the irony.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Zenia wrote:
So, my male roommate took some food of mine from the freezer and ate it. When I realized what he had done, I called him out on it. At firs, he was adamant that it was his his and reiterated it a couple of times. I know for a million percent certainty that it was mine. However, I said that I would forget it this time and from now on I will be sure to put my initials on all of my things so that he can't make this mistake again.

You know what he had the gall to tell me? "Maybe label your shit clearer next time then."

So, it is MY fault that he ate my food?

Seriously?
Im still baffled as to why you continue to get and live with shitty roommates
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Im still baffled as to why you continue to get and live with shitty roommates
I baffled why I keep getting them. I am a nice person, why don't I get to live with nice people?

Moving costs money. T___T
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

FYI, you're really not going to fit in if you're not at least upper middle class. That stereotype about Jews having money is true. (at least where I live)

Also if you aren't already, you'll have to be circumcised. Just throwing that out there. pokerface

Wolf-Bone wrote:

It's not bad, just chant a bunch of stuff in another language that you don't care about or believe in and then drink wine and eat bread and cookies and shit fuck yeah

Ugh but I just really did not belong there
My family is Jewish but now we're all atheists pretty much and don't give a single fuck anymore Not a single fuck wa
Well shit, im not even sure I have a class things are so shitty. And why the hell wouldn't I be circumcised? Id hate having to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 pm

I dunno, some people aren't.
Most people in Europe aren't.
I'm actually really bitter that I was... it's supposed to be feel awesome with a foreskin Seriously?
And I think it's hot inglip
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I dunno, some people aren't.
Most people in Europe aren't.
I'm actually really bitter that I was... it's supposed to be feel awesome with a foreskin Seriously?
And I think it's hot inglip
I don't, im a clean person, but I've heard that you have to spend more time cleaning it. I feel sorry sorry for anyone who has to be circumcised when they aren't a baby, or at any time they can possibly have any recolection of it. In general having a blade anywhere near there, first time shaving was scary. As. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 am

I show my concern for my friends through tough love. Someone posted about how they got drunk and had half-conscious sex with someone, and I said that if something bad happened to one of my friends, yeah I'd be there to help them, but I'd be saying "I told you so" all night. Because frankly that shit's just fucking stupid and I've told people that. And now everyone's telling me I'm a dumbass and a bitch because saying "I told you so" is the last thing anyone would want to hear. Well, you dumb shit, you're the one who got yourself into trouble and I'm picking your sorry ass up, so I'll tell you whatever I goddamn well please.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 am

Spend more time cleaning it... like a few seconds. I didn't have my kid circumcised. You just pull it back and clean the skin as normal. You only have a problem if you're lazy. It takes as much effort as cleaning lady parts in the shower. XD
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 am

Zenia wrote:
Spend more time cleaning it... like a few seconds. I didn't have my kid circumcised. You just pull it back and clean the skin as normal. You only have a problem if you're lazy. It takes as much effort as cleaning lady parts in the shower. XD
That's valuble time I could be spent using it. That few seconds spent cleaning could very well be the matter of life and death. Trust me, I will go into an entire explanation of why having foreskin removed could help avoid being killed by a sniper.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Zenia wrote:
That's valuble time I could be spent using it. That few seconds spent cleaning could very well be the matter of life and death. Trust me, I will go into an entire explanation of why having foreskin removed could help avoid being killed by a sniper.
Most people aren't in danger of being in a sniper's scope. You know that, right?

Of course you do. :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 7   General Time Wasting Thread 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 7
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next