General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow...sometimes, my friend is just dumb

That wasnt even REMOTELY subtle you gigantic dumbass Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:51 pm

FUCKING. CHRIST.

I am so sick of that bitch of a supervisor. All day...ALL FUCKING DAY, I had her fucking riding me, telling me to do everything "faster" and have her sigh and make faces at everything I was fucking doing, like none of it was good enough for her. I was literally dripping sweat, running all over that fucking stock room, lifting heavy fucking boxes, arranging shit, doing this and that, and what do I keep hearing? "YOU AINT MOVIN FAST ENOUGH". And you know what, EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE IN THAT STOCK ROOM noticed how much shes fucking riding me. They all said so.

I swear, I swear to FUCKING GOD, if she keeps this up, I will personally go to my manager and I will request to be taken out of the stock room myself. After today, I would gladly take a fucking floor position over having someone bark at me for 6 fucking hours. I will pull my own fucking ass out of that stock room just so she doesnt get the satisfaction to take me out herself. Fuck this bitch, seriously.

Though, the high point of my day was when I was retagging some merchandise up front with her. The new manager, someone that knows her I guess, came up and complimented my work and gave me one of these little comment cards we get when someone sees us working hard and appreciates it. She gave it to me right in front of her. She also says Im a good employee and I have good attitude and I work hard. Oh, and on the card, it complimented me by saying I was doing my job today "fast and efficient". FAST. AND. EFFICIENT.

FUCK YOU SUPERVISOR BITCH, I TOLD YOU I WAS WORKING FAST. GO SUCK A DICK IN HELL. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:58 am

There's this person I have a really big crush on, but im afraid to say anything about it. Im especially refraining because we both just got out of relationships within 2 weeks of each other. Im very hesitant also because I don't want to make our friendship akward.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm

of course, right after I buy a new R4 card, I manage to fix my older one... of coooourse Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

I'm going to miss you.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I'm going to miss you.

who?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

My rat.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:54 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Thlayli wrote:
My rat.

aw I love rats. my sister was the one taking care of our rats when we were kids, and she... sat on them one day... ugh
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
What happened?

She's on her way out. Old age.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Thlayli wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
What happened?

She's on her way out. Old age.
Ah, if I may ask, how old is she?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Two, which is the age they start to slow down.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I hope she can get a few more months in.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
I hope she can get a few more months in.
I've known rats that can go up to five years, like my vet tech teacher's.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

this is exactly why I want to get only Parrots and certain reptiles.

I want a pet that outlives me. because at this point, two of my dogs are at that age... one of which is my childhood dog. oh god this is going to kill me
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Oh, that reminds me, earlier this week, my friend and I went to the pet store to look around and they had this gorgeous cockatoo sitting on top of her cage. That was the sweetest, friendliest bird ever; she climbed on our arms and perched on our shoulders and danced around with her head crest plume thingy upright. lol
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Lunar wrote:
I've known rats that can go up to five years, like my vet tech teacher's.

It's possible. She's been real hardy all her life though; no sickliness or anything. And today she has lost 80% of the use in her legs, she looks really tired, can't eat...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 pm

I can't stand not doing anything. Its driving me nuts right now that im just sitting here. I don't really even care about playing videogames anymore. Fuck it im going downtown tomorrow and taking the ASVAB then hopefully MEPS then to enlist. Im just going to have 3 months of nothing to do until I go to Great Lakes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 am

My friend wants me to go to an anime con with her. But what I can't seem to get her to understand is, I don't have the money to do it. It'd cost money to make the costumes, and for registration and badges, and gas, and food, and I already have things to do that weekend. It's just not a good idea. But she simply will not take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 am

Lunar wrote:
My friend wants me to go to an anime con with her. But what I can't seem to get her to understand is, I don't have the money to do it. It'd cost money to make the costumes, and for registration and badges, and gas, and food, and I already have things to do that weekend. It's just not a good idea. But she simply will not take no for an answer.

Otaku geeks, missing blatantly obvious social cues/realities since 1978.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

You died.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Thlayli wrote:
You died.
My condolences to you for your rat.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm sorry Thlayli, I know what you're going through.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh honey, I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks folks. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next