General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 14

Go down 
+17
melomeltsinmilosmouth
larry669
8-bit
faggymcdickbutt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Brace
Taz
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Riv
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
MiloTime
Lucan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenia

Zenia

General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 2r2920i
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

So is he permabanned or temp banned?

Zenia wrote:

CODE YELLOW WE HAVE A PONY BREACH, THREAD HAS RISEN TO DANGEROUS COOLNESS LEVEL, RECOMMEND EMERGENCY INFUSION OF RICK SANTORUM
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am

Just don't ban him again when he circumvents, forums have a really amusing dynamic when there's an obvious circumventer around and as a small board we could use the drama and lulz
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 am

I will fuck some bitches Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 am

MiloTime wrote:
I will fuck some bitches
lol Thought you were gay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:41 am

MiloTime wrote:
I will fuck some bitches Seriously?
I'll be your bitch :3
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:27 am

Someone in this forum is stoned.

And he wants cuddles.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 am

Does anyone else ever spend like 12 hours straight just learning things on the internet? Like either wiki surfing or reading reviews, articles, youtube or something. Something highly technical and extremely confusing. I fucking love being massively overstimulated like that, it's like I could get through a whole semester's worth of information in one day if I wanted. It's like I inhaled several encyclopedias. It feels like my IQ increases by 20 in a single day and it's almost like being high somehow megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I am extremely close to taking my own life right now. I've never felt it this bad. All I can think about is how tired I am of this life and how much better off everyone would be if I was gone. At this point my utter contempt for said people is the only thing giving me the will to live. I know it's only a matter of time before I can't sustain even that without it being more trouble than it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:05 pm

But I love you Wolf guy. As much as you can love some random guy off the internet on a forum full of a bunch of furries. So I guess I could love you an awful lot. I think you're great. Not that it probably means much from me, I like coming here then all of a sudden there is like 3 pages that if taken out could probably be broken into a small booklet.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Here's my hypothetical computer build

Is this awesome for the price, y/n? (assuming I overclock)
I couldn't resist going over a grand, I feel so poor Not a single fuck wa
I really think it's a good value though, is there anything that looks off?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Taz wrote:
But I love you Wolf guy. As much as you can love some random guy off the internet on a forum full of a bunch of furries. So I guess I could love you an awful lot. I think you're great. Not that it probably means much from me, I like coming here then all of a sudden there is like 3 pages that if taken out could probably be broken into a small booklet.

What frustrates me the most is it's people like me that suffer with feelings of self-hatred, social phobia, paranoia, misanthropy, and guys like Foxy Boy that are convinced beyond all reason that their shit doesn't stink and they're the best thing to ever happen to society; god's gift to the human race. And they go farther in life than me for it, 110% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
So is he permabanned or temp banned?

Zenia wrote:

CODE YELLOW WE HAVE A PONY BREACH, THREAD HAS RISEN TO DANGEROUS COOLNESS LEVEL, RECOMMEND EMERGENCY INFUSION OF RICK SANTORUM

Permanently, but reversibly, banned.

Anyway, now that I am on my banning spree, I better ban Zenia for posting ponies outside the pony thread. I've gone mad with power. Moderately and arguably mad.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Taz wrote:

What frustrates me the most is it's people like me that suffer with feelings of self-hatred, social phobia, paranoia, misanthropy, and guys like Foxy Boy that are convinced beyond all reason that their shit doesn't stink and they're the best thing to ever happen to society; god's gift to the human race. And they go farther in life than me for it, 110% of the time.

Foxy Boy isn't going to go anywhere good in life. He's probably going to die alone, drowned in a dumpster full of semen and feces, just after being brutally sodomized by a large pack of mountain lions.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I dunno, Riv. You might be right, or he might get by couch surfing, bouncing from one place to the next. Which is damn near how I live. The difference is I know it would be more honorable to die than live like that. Guys like him don't care. They're perfectly content like that. I fucking hate life.
Back to top Go down
faggymcdickbutt

faggymcdickbutt

Humor : What humor?

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 am

Ello guvna, Wuffles, don't take your life, you'll only be helping these degenerate fags.

My name is Foxy_boy, and my proxy is far to strong for you to ever stop me my lovely sugar cubes.

Did you really think you could get rid of me by banning me? Think again.

Riv, you're just a tool to the internet, why don't you talk to me so I can put you down again and again?

I'd love to smash your faces, I don't know who said they'd punch me for asking Milo to die, but you've got another thing coming bitch, try it, and I'll beat you to near death and send you to a hospital :3
(I'll cut your tongue off too, I'm not stupid ;3)

(Oh, and that reminds me, I'd have to cut your hands off too so you can't write ;3

Also your feet.)

You may ask why I'm so full of hatred and anger, but I can't tell you why honestly, I think you're the mad doctor. I'm just the product.

Go ahead! Ban me again! See how that works out faggots :3

Last edited by slaughter on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

huh... well there's that.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

I guess shit just got real. :V
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am

ok I changed my mind.

Also wolfbone you are fine, shut up
Back to top Go down
faggymcdickbutt

faggymcdickbutt

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

Brace wrote:
ok I changed my mind.

derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

Last edited by slaughter on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

slaughter wrote:

Wuffles has had a hard life.

you're the reason he's feeling this way right now.

and if you mean everything you say, then every person here could take that as a legitimate threat against their life.

what's better, it's all in text Not a single fuck wa

Last edited by MiloTime on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faggymcdickbutt

faggymcdickbutt

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

MiloTime wrote:
slaughter wrote:

you're the reason he's feeling this way right now.
You think so? you think his life revolves around mine? shut the fuck up because youre so right and i want him in my butt and it would be magical and i am a loser that complains all day someone pay attention to me plz

Last edited by slaughter on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

I guess I'd be a little mad too if a group of furries, some of the most accepting groups on the internet, rejected me for being annoying.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

slaughter wrote:
Brace wrote:
ok I changed my mind.

You don't know shit you fucking tranny.

That's not what I meant, lol. I meant he shouldn't kill himself because he is a cool dude.

Being a badass doesn't mean much in a world with guns and knives tbh. Also your class consciousness is adorable and all but are you really calling me a bourgeoisie? I guess it's the club drugs.
Back to top Go down
faggymcdickbutt

faggymcdickbutt

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 am

Lucan wrote:
I guess I'd be a little mad too if a group of furries, some of the most accepting groups on the internet, rejected me for being annoying.
You don't know shit either, you're some of the most ignorant people on the internet, a lot of my friends wonder why I even associate with you, and quite frankly i have no idea myself but i still come here and then bitch when i am here about being here because fuck logic i just like to whine about life and everyone in it so derpty derp buttsex and imma kill u guiz lololol

Last edited by slaughter on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faggymcdickbutt

faggymcdickbutt

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 am

I'm as sober as Charlie Sheen Brace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 14
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next