General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

Go down 
+16
Maya
Lucan
Monochrome Kanon
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
KigRatel
Butterflygoddess
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lucy
MiloTime
Zoe
Riv
Kaizy
XoPachi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Riv wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
[img]
Something like that I s'pose.
Good, good

But no cutie mark?
Dun make fun o' meh. Forever ALONE!

Birdo cutie mark. Not a single fuck wa
My one true talent is Birdo? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Zoe wrote:
Riv wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
[img]
Good, good

But no cutie mark?

You Birdo better than anyone else here. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Riv wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Riv wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
[img]
Good, good

But no cutie mark?

You Birdo better than anyone else here. Not a single fuck wa
I second this
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 am

Riv wrote:
lol, where the fuck is 8-bit? He simply must see this;

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/14916/My-Little-Wesker

I've been reading that since the beginning :3
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 am

Wait Riv, when the hell did you start following my Tumblr Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Since he discovered you draw clop he has looked and looked and looked for it. Now that it's found, he's following it. :U
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Zoe wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Since he discovered you draw clop he has looked and looked and looked for it. Now that it's found, he's following it. :U
Riv found that image a loooong time ago, but he recently followed me

Also, why did he make a Tumblr, I thought he hate Tumblr Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

lol, Kaizy, are you one of those terribad people who follows anyone that follows you?

I don't even post anything, anyway. Not a single fuck wa

Kaizy wrote:
Also, why did he make a Tumblr, I thought he hate Tumblr Not a single fuck wa

It went something like,

"Oh, moonstuck is pretty cool, but I don't want a tumblr, and I can't bookmark, so I'll just type woonastuck.tumblr.com every time I want to see it."

Some time later:

"Molestia is pretty good too. Not hard to type."

Even more later-er:

"Oh, Slice of Pony Life? Must start paying attention to that too! Stalkerloo? What is... Oh, cool art style..."

Much later:

"Okay, now I wanna check tumblr." *Types six different addresses manually* "Oh, wow, no updates... for the fourth day in a row. And I had to spend so much time on checking it. If only there was a way to see all of them by just typing a couple things!"

Seconds later:

"... I'm a jackass."

Edit: Just now watching the new episode. 1 minute in, already love it. *taps fingers together expectantly*

Edit 2: Not bad! Best Pinkie, EVER.

Edit 3: I can never remember 8-bit's birthday, but I have a strange feeling he'll be pleased with this particular birthday game.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Tumblr_mec4teNoD61r3xauuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 am

Riv wrote:

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Tumblr_mec4teNoD61r3xauuo1_500
Dec 24th. U jelly? trollface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 am

Riv wrote:
lol, Kaizy, are you one of those terribad people who follows anyone that follows you?

I don't even post anything, anyway. Not a single fuck wa
No I follow friends and blog with art I like

I follow 8bit's despite the fact that theres nothing on there Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am

Okay I really liked the new episode

This season is pretty good so far, I dunno why people were worried Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 am

Kaizy wrote:
Okay I really liked the new episode

This season is pretty good so far, I dunno why people were worried Not a single fuck wa

I thought some of Twilight's lines were a little sloppy, but other than that, it was pretty great. Best episode this season.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

I've never seen a bad MLP episode. Why's that?

Because I don't over-analyze kid shows. :U
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Too bad Twilight's gender swap spell was faked. I was thinking of taking a vacation to Ponyville. :U
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Lucy wrote:

Adorable, you think you have to over-analyze something in order for it to be bad Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Adorable, you think you have to over-analyze something in order for it to be bad Not a single fuck wa

Name a bad MLP episode and explain why it's bad without over-analyzing it. Keep in mind the show's target audience is small children.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Don't cross the fandoms inglip
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 1354344657.atryl_finn
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 1354344657.atryl_finn
Is that supposed to be Link? [hide] trollface [hide]

Last edited by Zoe on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hidden really does mean hidden...)
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Zoe wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Is that supposed to be Link?

V_V I thought that too at first...
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Name a bad MLP episode and explain why it's bad without over-analyzing it. Keep in mind the show's target audience is small children.

That stupid one about how Equestria was founded by the 3 different types of ponies.

It contradicted the 1st episode (kids aren't stupid) and had an overall lameness about it. I dunno, I was very disappointed in it.

The evil ice ponies are both badass and a cop-out.

I really hate the idea that just cuz something is intended for small children it's ok to be crap. That's how we get A Troll in Central Park. inglip
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Everything gets crossed with ponies. Everything...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

That stupid one about how Equestria was founded by the 3 different types of ponies.

It contradicted the 1st episode (kids aren't stupid) and had an overall lameness about it. I dunno, I was very disappointed in it.

I really hate the idea that just cuz something is intended for small children it's ok to be crap. That's how we get A Troll in Central Park. inglip

That entire episode was a play meant to entertain Ponyville. It never said "This is based on exact Equestrian history," so it's possible they were simply putting on a show based on an Equestrian myth or fairy tale.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

That entire episode was a play meant to entertain Ponyville. It never said "This is based on exact Equestrian history," so it's possible they were simply putting on a show based on an Equestrian myth or fairy tale.

I thought they mentioned that it was a historical account...even had Starswirl the Bearded (or whatever his name is...)

Y U NO? Now I gotta go check it out again!!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I thought they mentioned that it was a historical account...even had Starswirl the Bearded (or whatever his name is...)

Y U NO? Now I gotta go check it out again!!
I'm fairly certain they didn't actually drop anything to say "This is what actually happened."
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

I just watched the Trixie returns episode (srry Lucy, I wanted to see that one first)!!!

It was great! I adore the theme of "Magic of Friendship" actually showing up. I must say when Trixie was making her apology at first I was all:

"No...no. You wouldn't dare ruin her character that way!" But she brought it back to herself in the end and made me smile. Although not as much as Spike comforting Fluttershy in the end...that was simply adorable.

4.5/5 stars.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next