General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.

Go down 
+22
Kaiser
Monochrome Kanon
Lucan
Zaraphayx
Maya
Zoe
Vega
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
Riv
greg-the-fox
Lunar
Kaizy
Percy
Ouiji
Lucy
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya

Maya

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

[quote="MiloTime"]
XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I listen to the electronic department more than anything. And I hate 96% of vocals so I avoid them like the plague. I generally have a lot of fast intimidating boss music. That's my favorite at the moment.

you know what people hate? slow, calm music lol.

my favorite
new age, ambient, chill.

all the good shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Lol Kirby 64. Not a single fuck wa

DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label
Yeah, NOW you're talkin frantic

And I like calm music. I LOVE C418's Minecraft score.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Don't hate on that little pink sphere.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

He's shit. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I like the little fat ass and his music. Just saying, remember that one stupid fast song in Audiosurf? Yeah...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

I don't like much VG music in general
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 pm

If we're talking videogame music... I must mention Donkey Kong Country 2.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Zoe wrote:
If we're talking videogame music... I must mention Donkey Kong Country 2.

I was actually thinking of the DKC series. of all VG music, their's wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Kongs... DK64 Master Race.

The score for the boss in my sig is pretty nice. Not as fast as I like, but rather strong anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_SW3Zw6wpU
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Perfect Dark. The first one.

Also every Deus Ex game.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Greg wrote:
Perfect Dark. The first one.

Also every Deus Ex game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiN6t7K7txw

I love those songs that bring out a sense of impending doom
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm

All my favorite FPS games on N64 had some kickass tunes. Turok 1 was my favorite. It really got it's atmosphere down packed. Lost Land actually had frightening music. And frightening as in inglip kind of music.

Last edited by XoPachi on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Ohohohohoho, dumplings. megusta
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 pm

You know what I hate about music today though? It's little factions. I can't say I like a Skrillex song and or another less than favored artist because people like to jump on hate bandwagons. And then you have people who actually go to the Gangnam style vid just to like it in hopes that it will top a JB vid. So fucking what if it does?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

XoPachi wrote:
You know what I hate about music today though? It's little factions. I can't say I like a Skrillex song and or another less than favored artist because people like to jump on hate bandwagons. And then you have people who actually go to the Gangnam style vid just to like it in hopes that it will top a JB vid. So fucking what if it does?

I mostly agree.

one of my favorite songs is topped at 58 views on youtube lol.

most of my favorite music is usually just under a thousand views at best, with the occasional famous Jonsi song that goes just over 1,000,000
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

XoPachi wrote:

That's because music is serious fucking business.

I mean come on, anyone who legitimately argues with someone over metal bands is a true music fan. Lol'ing at the death of a singer in an effort to get a bunch of people riled up on lolFacebook is the sign of a hardcore lover of music.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

That's because music is serious fucking business.

I mean come on, anyone who legitimately argues with someone over metal bands is a true music fan. Lol'ing at the death of a singer in an effort to get a bunch of people riled up on lolFacebook is the sign of a hardcore lover of music.

I once said I don't judge people's taste in music, and the guy got extremely defensive. I said I'm not afraid to tell a person who; for example; recommends a song to me, that I don't like it. but I never say their music is terrible.

which is funny, because I get that all the time. I guess I don't blame them. my favorite music is extremely hit or miss with people. there's no real inbetween
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm

And then people wonder why I don't listen to my music in public anymore. Here's a gem of "logic" from some pompous cock munch at my school. I was in Audiosurf playing the new boss music from DoDonPachi 5 (dubstep) and he asks if I have any "real music". I asked him what this "real music" is and he names generic bands like Green Day and Good Charlotte. He goes on to the best part:

"You see, I don't like techno because I'd rather listen to something that takes real effort instead of something made in the artist's mom's basement".

Which I proceeded to give him some Maddox logic telling him it's just his shitty uniformed opinion that no one neither cares about nor asked for because it's not qualifed one. Two, I don't think Skrillex, Kraftwerk, CoLD SToRAGE, or Noisia live in their mother's basements.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Greg wrote:
aw yea

I love games that make me stop what I'm doing just to listen to the track.

also, going older here, but I love the drums (the guy banged on chairs)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm

XoPachi wrote:
And then people wonder why I don't listen to my music in public anymore. Here's a gem of "logic" from some pompous cock munch at my school. I was in Audiosurf playing the new boss music from DoDonPachi 5 (dubstep) and he asks if I have any "real music". I asked him what this "real music" is and he names generic bands like Green Day and Good Charlotte. He goes on to the best part:

"You see, I don't like techno because I'd rather listen to something that takes real effort instead of something made in the artist's mom's basement".

Which I proceeded to give him some Maddox logic telling him it's just his shitty uniformed opinion that no one neither cares about nor asked for because it's not qualifed one. Two, I don't think Skrillex, Kraftwerk, CoLD SToRAGE, or Noisia live in their mother's basements.

exactly the people I avoid.

"sorry, I listen to actual music, hur"
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Yo, Milo...

Rob's streamin'...
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Guess that means the thread is dead now. I'm gonna go play Dishonored...PSYCH, haven't played Crimzon Clover in a whopping hour!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Yo, Milo...

Rob's streamin'...

I probably shouldn't even bother

edit: nevermind. I'll just get off for tonight
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next