General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

Go down 
+14
Kaiser
Azure
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Maya
greg-the-fox
Llama
Riv
Kaizy
Zoe
Lucy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm

I beat the first two difficulties of Super Hexagon
Now I'm trying the third. Holy shit inglip

This game is making me really dizzy and hurting my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:12 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I figured out how to farm the BNK-3R with Zer0.  Its so fucking easy just...wow.

Im literally selling purple/legendary weapons every 5 minutes Not a single fuck wa

I'm not gonna believe that you are getting The Bitch every other fight. That shit took me 30 farm attempts.
Not EVERY fight of course, but I got it twice, in a row
And Im still selling about 4-5 purple rarity weapons every time

Also I kill the BNK-3R in about 5 seconds flat

I love this Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Bioshock Infinite's ending is so mindfuck....

Half or my brain died in the process of understanding the end...

I give the game 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:20 pm

New Borderlands shotgun...shoots swords. :I
Borderlands: 1
Life: 0

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I figured out how to farm the BNK-3R with Zer0.  Its so fucking easy just...wow.

Im literally selling purple/legendary weapons every 5 minutes Not a single fuck wa

I'm not gonna believe that you are getting The Bitch every other fight. That shit took me 30 farm attempts.

You...didn't SELL the Bitch, did you? Kaizy...

I will come after you. DON'T answer that incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

XoPachi wrote:
New Borderlands shotgun...shoots swords. :I
Borderlands: 1
Life: 0

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

You...didn't SELL the Bitch, did you? Kaizy...

I will come after you. DON'T answer that incorrectly.
I got two of them
They were both the exact same in stats, name, level and appearance
Literally the SAME EXACT WEAPON
So I kept one of them and sold the other

Also whats this about a new shotgun?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:38 pm

They released some weapon DLC. One new Legendary (not as good as the rest), and the two that really stuck out were that shotgun and a new Moxxi pistol that put's the Rubi to utter shame. I see a nerf coming for it in due time.

Also, I'm awesome. I got to this fucker today. GOT TO. I died and you don't get continues. :3

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 pm

XoPachi wrote:
They released some weapon DLC. One new Legendary (not as good as the rest), and the two that really stuck out were that shotgun and a new Moxxi pistol that put's the Rubi to utter shame. I see a nerf coming for it in due time.

Also, I'm awesome. I got to this fucker today. GOT TO. I died and you don't get continues. :3

Where do you get these new weapons?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:13 pm

I have no clue.
They're DLC apparently, but I've retired from the game until the new campaign is released. I don't know. I just saw a video recommended to me on YouTube. I can't find it again. If I do I'll link it.

The legendary was called the Ogre.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Man Im getting so many good Etech weapons
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Yellow Jacket
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

Good evening. :3

I mean...good morning.

I fail at salutations.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 am

I farmed enough Torgue Tokens to get a legendary from the machine, but of course now that I have enough, the Unkempt Harold will just never appear Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 am

I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold and the thing literally just shreds everyone
All the rocket launcher-wielding highly-shielded enemies are like delicate sheets of tissue paper now

This thing is so OP Not a single fuck wa

I also stumbled across another legendary dropped by a loot midget...apparently some sort of class mod for the psycho. The funniest part is that its worthless to me seeing how I dont have the psycho.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

Kaizy wrote:
I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold and the thing literally just shreds everyone
All the rocket launcher-wielding highly-shielded enemies are like delicate sheets of tissue paper now

I also stumbled across another legendary dropped by a loot midget...apparently some sort of class mod for the psycho.  The funniest part is that its worthless to me seeing how I dont have the psycho.

I remember when I got one DP Harold from a vendor and the same from the Warrior. I gave them to my Gunzerker. Death.

Last edited by XoPachi on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm stuck on the third difficulty of Super Hexagon, Hexagonest. For now I'm just trying to raise my high score on Heagonest, Hyper Hexagon, and Hyper Hexagoner (3rd, 4th, and 5th difficulties)

I went back and played the first two, Hexagon, and Hexagoner. Omg they're SOOOO SLOW lol How could anyone have trouble with these Not a single fuck wa Once you play the later ones, these look stupidly easy
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm

fuck yeah

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Bx5FNqu

My score/hour is only so ludicrously high because we just won the alert with a near-dominating victory, and my game crashed 23 minutes before that. Otherwise I only would've gotten 24K/h (who needs boosts, seriously)

But look at that KDR
Shotguns, baby!
Tearing apart NC faces and dropping C4 on MAXes Not a single fuck wa
They probably thought I was hacking. I got the third highest score in the battle.
God this game gives me a murder-boner. megusta
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
fuck yeah

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Bx5FNqu

My score/hour is only so ludicrously high because we just won the alert with a near-dominating victory, and my game crashed 23 minutes before that. Otherwise I only would've gotten 24K/h (who needs boosts, seriously)

But look at that KDR
Shotguns, baby!
Tearing apart NC faces and dropping C4 on MAXes Not a single fuck wa
They probably thought I was hacking. I got the third highest score in the battle.
God this game gives me a murder-boner. megusta

3.75 K/D?

Still bad. :v
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
3.75 K/D?

This isn't CoD :V
I felt slightly less awesome when I looked at the killboard on my profile and saw that all the noobs I was owning were literally noobs, as in they just started playing the game pokerface

DOESN'T MATTER GOT CERTS Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
3.75 K/D?

This isn't CoD :V
I felt slightly less awesome when I looked at the killboard on my profile and saw that all the noobs I was owning were literally noobs, as in they just started playing the game pokerface

DOESN'T MATTER GOT CERTS Not a single fuck wa

If you have a 3.75 in CoD you'd be worshipped as a living god.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

But in CoD, you can get an exponentially higher score if you just pull ahead a little because of the stupid killstreaks system.
Good games say "Oh you're doing well? well here, have some handicaps to balance the score"
CoD says "Oh you're doing well? LOL HAVE AN AIRSTRIKE"
It's not uncommon for good players in games like CoD to get absurdly high KDRs, like 10+
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

I laugh SO goddamn hard watching these absurd KI combo videos. MVC has NOTHING on these. I think this is the best one. I love when he just starts punching like he's at a sandbag or something. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

But in CoD, you can get an exponentially higher score if you just pull ahead a little because of the stupid killstreaks system.
Good games say "Oh you're doing well? well here, have some handicaps to balance the score"
CoD says "Oh you're doing well? LOL HAVE AN AIRSTRIKE"
It's not uncommon for good players in games like CoD to get absurdly high KDRs, like 10+

I never did like that aspect of CoD. The killstreak mechanic basically allowed one man (or woman) to not only carry the team, but also become an army in his or her own right, allowing them to dominate a team of decent players if they got in possession of a helicopter or, God forbid, a nuke.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 pm

I never liked how small the maps were in CoD. or how fast paced it was. or the fact that within 3 seconds of a match starting, other players know EXACTLY where to throw a grenade across the map, to get multiple kills instantly, or the kill streak system, or the fact that NOBODY is pleasant on mic, etc.

but I always did like that each level up gives you a ton of shit. something to look forward to... it would be the only reason I'd even bother with the game.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:21 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I also stumbled across another legendary dropped by a loot midget...apparently some sort of class mod for the psycho.  The funniest part is that its worthless to me seeing how I dont have the psycho.

I remember when I got one DP Harold from a vendor and the same from the Warrior. I gave them to my Gunzerker. Death.
Two DP Unkempt Harolds on a Gunzerker

...oh good lord the amount of OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next