General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

Go down 
+14
Kaiser
Azure
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Maya
greg-the-fox
Llama
Riv
Kaizy
Zoe
Lucy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 pm

MiloTime wrote:
or the fact that within 3 seconds of a match starting, other players know EXACTLY where to throw a grenade across the map, to get multiple kills instantly,

This is pretty much Counter Strike in a nutshell from what I've seen on youtube. Most of that game is just memorizing moves and meta strategies, rather than actual in-the-moment fps skills. It's more like playing an extremely fast paced chess game if you get into the competitive side of it.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold and the thing literally just shreds everyone
All the rocket launcher-wielding highly-shielded enemies are like delicate sheets of tissue paper now

This thing is so OP Not a single fuck wa

I also stumbled across another legendary dropped by a loot midget...apparently some sort of class mod for the psycho.  The funniest part is that its worthless to me seeing how I dont have the psycho.

I remember when I got one DP Harold from a vendor and the same from the Warrior. I gave them to my Gunzerker. Death.
Two DP Unkempt Harolds on a Gunzerker

...oh good lord the amount of OP

Coupled with The Bee? Goodness fuck. It's even good against Pyro Pete...somewhat. Sandhawk is still better.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Kaizy wrote:
DP

there's only one term for what that initialism means... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
DP

Yeah, Diamond and Pearl, which were alright Pokemon games but a a bit mediocre for my tastes

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
I got a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold and the thing literally just shreds everyone
All the rocket launcher-wielding highly-shielded enemies are like delicate sheets of tissue paper now

This thing is so OP Not a single fuck wa

I also stumbled across another legendary dropped by a loot midget...apparently some sort of class mod for the psycho.  The funniest part is that its worthless to me seeing how I dont have the psycho.

I remember when I got one DP Harold from a vendor and the same from the Warrior. I gave them to my Gunzerker. Death.
Two DP Unkempt Harolds on a Gunzerker

...oh good lord the amount of OP

Coupled with The Bee? Goodness fuck. It's even good against Pyro Pete...somewhat. Sandhawk is still better.
Im reaching that part of TVHM where I can finally start farming for a Level 50+ Bee
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Shouldn't you be going for a level 61 since it's TVHM?

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
DP

And it's probably exactly what you think...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 am

XoPachi wrote:
Shouldn't you be going for a level 61 since it's TVHM?
Youre thinking of UVHM

TVHM only gives them to me at around level 47-49

I got one and its only level 47
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

I am fucking amazed by just how damn good some of the pilots in Planetside 2 are. I can kind of sort of keep up with their maneuvers now, but while maybe 1/4 of my shots hit, 3/4 of theirs hit, and they have way better armor than I do and they destroy me in like 10 seconds...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm loving this Bee shield with the Unkempt Harold.  I can literally just breeze through bosses.

The Warrior is all thats left for the main story, and I have a feeling Im going to annihilate him in seconds Not a single fuck wa

The only downside is the Bee has shit recharge delay
I need something to fix that
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I'm loving this Bee shield with the Unkempt Harold.  I can literally just breeze through bosses.

The Warrior is all thats left for the main story, and I have a feeling Im going to annihilate him in seconds Not a single fuck wa

The Bee and Conference Call still does work on the Warrior most for me even after their nerf. I believe he is resistant to exp damage.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Lucy wrote:
pokerface

Imagine using that as the helicopter song...
Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:32 pm

WayForward is my second favorite third party now. I am so sorry Sega, but I got to love a company that produces grade A platformers with a love of curvy chicks that have puns for names, bouncy sprites, and make Contra references when they talk. :B
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

The Bee and Conference Call still does work on the Warrior most for me even after their nerf. I believe he is resistant to exp damage.
Yup just read, hes resistant to explosive and fire damage

I dont have a conference call so I guess Ill just have to bust out my corrosive SMG
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Fucking Australia and Asia is alredy playing CoH2. Bastards! Well I guess it's alright because video games in Starlia cost 200 something dollars.
 Not a single fuck wa

Last edited by Lucan on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Lucan wrote:
CoH2

I have no idea what that is
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
CoH2

I have no idea what that is
Company of Heroes 2. A World War II RTS about the eastern front.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 am

Oh boy I sure can't wait to play it... fuck!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:52 am

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep drops in mere hours HURRY THE FUCK UP TIME
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 am

Ugh. She was the worst character I've seen in a game for a long time. Not the slightest bit funny. And I even like Ashley Burch.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 am

Yknow, for a giant boss thats supposed to take reduced explosive damage, the Warrior still doesnt fare too well against the Unkempt Harold

That was literally one of the easiest boss fights ever Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am

http://bgr.com/2013/06/21/xbox-one-preorders-playstation-4-amazon/
The Xbone is now outselling the PS4 in preorders
Why am I not surprised Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
http://bgr.com/2013/06/21/xbox-one-preorders-playstation-4-amazon/
The Xbone is now outselling the PS4 in preorders
Why am I not surprised Not a single fuck wa

I think that may have been their strategy.

knowing that sony was moving up ahead of the list, microsoft in a last effort, decides to kill all hopes of microsoft fanboys by announcing nothing but bad news. THEN they make the move by saying "aha nevermind. we'll get rid of all these restrictions, and make a clone of PS4"

fanboys; now relieved that their xbox one isn't actually a complete piece of shit; are so ecstatic, they rush in to pre-order. everyone get's excited by the fresh new buzz that has now killed off the excitement of the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

They're fanboys if they finally got what they want and are now buying the product they expected?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
They're fanboys if they finally got what they want and are now buying the product they expected?

what connotation do you hold to the term "fanboy"? because I can assure you, I don't mean it in the way anyone else does. I don't care which product is better than which. I just ended up preferring sony.

but it's kind of funny that THAT'S what you took out of the whole thing. OH NO, someone said fanboy?! fuck no
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

what connotation do you hold to the term "fanboy"? because I can assure you, I don't mean it in the way anyone else does. I don't care which product is better than which. I just ended up preferring sony.

but it's kind of funny that THAT'S what you took out of the whole thing. OH NO, someone said fanboy?! fuck no

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Calm-Down-Bro
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next