General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 8

Go down 
+20
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Monochrome Kanon
Trey
Taz
Yuzani
Dev
Brace
Pliio
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
8-bit
Riv
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I uh... have public urophobia (if that even exists lol.

so if I'm in a stall and you hear silence, that's me feeling EXTREMELY uncomfortable about the fact that someone else is in the bathroom with me, as I'm trying to go... pokerface

I have the same thing. It rarely happens that I freeze up but if it does I just sit down and then I can go. (haters gonna hate)
But this guy obviously didn't, from the sound of it pokerface
The silence came after he peed
Gawd why am I talking about this I feel like such a weirdo Seriously?

I don't get why someone would fap right after they pee'd... if anything, I'd do it before. it feels better Not a single fuck wa

then again, usually after I fap, I have the hardest fucking time peeing, and when I do, it goes off in a totally different direction

you're right, I don't get why I'm saying this either...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 am

oh hey, I awkwardly killed the thread.

time for some resident evil
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 am

I got bored in skyrim, and kinda frustrated at one quest, so now im roleplaying, as an average joe working at a mill chopping wood.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 am

Doing stuffs right now.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 am

I don't care what anyone says. Big dogs are awesome. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
I got bored in skyrim, and kinda frustrated at one quest, so now im roleplaying, as an average joe working at a mill chopping wood.

That sounds like an awful existence pokerface
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

That sounds like an awful existence pokerface
Actually not bad, I pretty much stripped my character down to food, a few sets of clothes, tools, and an iron dagger. So far, im making more money than if I were adventuring. Fuck bitches. Chop wood.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 am

Woo! My boss made my T4 up today. Time to do my taxes! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 am

ah yes, taxes... more reason to freak out about living on my own pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Actually not bad, I pretty much stripped my character down to food, a few sets of clothes, tools, and an iron dagger. So far, im making more money than if I were adventuring. Fuck bitches. Chop wood.

Then you're doing it wrong.
I'm level 14 and have like 7500 gold from adventuring Awww Yeaaah (not even stealing!)
I'll drop close to 1000 gold on training in one sitting, no big deal. fuck yeah
I'm holding off on buying a house though, I'm not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
You don't have to be living on your own... just of legal age.

Well, I guess if you live at home and don't pay rent, then you might be counted as a dependent. But you are over 18, so I think you should be filing taxes. You have to even if you don't make money... at least in Canada.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am

Zenia wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
You don't have to be living on your own... just of legal age.

Well, I guess if you live at home and don't pay rent, then you might be counted as a dependent. But you are over 18, so I think you should be filing taxes. You have to even if you don't make money... at least in Canada.

fuck that.

I save up for ramen... that's where my money goes :V
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Then you're doing it wrong.
I'm level 14 and have like 7500 gold from adventuring Awww Yeaaah (not even stealing!)
I'll drop close to 1000 gold on training in one sitting, no big deal. fuck yeah
I'm holding off on buying a house though, I'm not sure why.
Im level 35, I own homes in Whiterun, Windhelm, Riften, and Solitude all of which are fully upgraded. I have oodles of special weapons and armors, including mundane shit that is valuble. And im still making more money chopping wood for one day than I would clearing out a bandit hold. This of course after factoring in potion cost, and other expenses.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:22 am

It surprises me how good I'm doing in Skyrim, even though I'm an ubernoob at RPGs
Minecraft has taught me well in the ways of resource management and hoarding megusta
But I need MORE POTIONS allthe
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 am

MiloTime wrote:
fuck that.
I save up for ramen... that's where my money goes :V
Typically if you don't make any money (here anyway) you still get $75 back from the government. You only have to pay money to them if you earned money but not enough tax was taken off of it by your employer.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 am

w00t. Finished my taxes. I should be getting $1221.55. yaaay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:48 am

If someone's claiming me as their dependent, do I still fill out all these W2 forms? :/

Also, lol fuck sleep. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 am

My reaction reading old english essays I wrote

General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Template
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 am

lol Greg. Sounds like me when I read my old diaries from middle and high school. XD
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 am

So I stole a little bit of gold in Skyrim and that marked all of my gold as stolen pokerface

I know the stolen stuff gets pushed to the top of the stack and I think if I just get rid of the stolen gold it will fix itself but I want to know if you can buy stuff with stolen gold? I know you can't sell stolen items without a fence but I can NOT find a single piece of information online as to whether or not you can buy something with stolen gold. Also, if I'm trying to sell stolen stuff will a merchant just refuse to do business with me, or will they put a bounty on me?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
So I stole a little bit of gold in Skyrim and that marked all of my gold as stolen pokerface

I know the stolen stuff gets pushed to the top of the stack and I think if I just get rid of the stolen gold it will fix itself but I want to know if you can buy stuff with stolen gold? I know you can't sell stolen items without a fence but I can NOT find a single piece of information online as to whether or not you can buy something with stolen gold. Also, if I'm trying to sell stolen stuff will a merchant just refuse to do business with me, or will they put a bounty on me?
I just took the gold and killed anyone who cared. :V
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:12 am

lunar_helix wrote:
If someone's claiming me as their dependent, do I still fill out all these W2 forms? :/

Also, lol fuck sleep. Not a single fuck wa

If you're a dependent and made less than ~$6,000 last year, you don't need to file your taxes. However, you'll almost definitely get money back, so I'd recommend filling out a 1040EZ to at least check what you're entitled to.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
My reaction reading old english essays I wrote

that's my reaction whenever I talk
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Got my balaclava today. 100% cotton.

OH MY GOD IT'S SO WARM.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:44 pm

waking up at 12.... feels great. *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 8   General Time Wasting Thread 8 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 8
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next