General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 12

Go down 
+18
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Lunar
Taz
Kellie Gator
jcstinks
Lucy
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Riv
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
Kaizy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Aetius
Brace
8-bit
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Today's my stepdad's nephew's first communion. How the hell am I gonna stay awake at church.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Actually the Khan Academy is much better for learning math and suited to my attention span and learning style. But there's like 3,000 videos and each is like 10 minutes inglip

I suppose there is no shortcut to learning this stuff Okay.jpg Can't just osmosis with a textbook...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Lunar wrote:
Today's my stepdad's nephew's first communion. How the hell am I gonna stay awake at church.
Have you tried selling your soul to Satan? I usually am kept awake by the unique sensation of my skin burning that comes from standing on hallowed ground.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Im not getting my games back. Good news is since I went all Cole Phelps on this shit im getting paid back for all my games.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 pm

No-one cares, foxy_boy. Go away.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im not getting my games back. Good news is since I went all Cole Phelps on this shit im getting paid back for all my games.

So, you figured out who stole them and called them on it... and they decided to give you cash?

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

So, you figured out who stole them and called them on it... and they decided to give you cash?

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400
I have a natural high right now from this. Its like playing LA Noire, but I get an actual reward instead of an achievment. Im gonna go and get my private investigator when I get the money now. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:02 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I have a natural high right now from this. Its like playing LA Noire, but I get an actual reward instead of an achievment. Im gonna go and get my private investigator when I get the money now. fuck yeah

Yeah, I could totally see you as a private investigator.

I just need to find another one, and then I can hire the two of you to follow each other around!
trollface
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Yeah, I could totally see you as a private investigator.

I just need to find another one, and then I can hire the two of you to follow each other around!
trollface
I just feel the need to go solve something. Id be an awesome investigator. And id find the other one.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 pm

So who took your games? They decided to actually pay for them? What?

lol Agh! I can't get this kitten off of me! lmao I <3 her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm feeling so restless, holy shit.
But I have SOOO much work and studying to do, if I can get a LOT done today I can at least save myself from completely freaking out tomorrow and maybe even getting some sleep before class on monday. But nope, all I want to do is procrastinate. DAMMIT BRAIN.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I'm feeling so restless, holy shit.
But I have SOOO much work and studying to do, if I can get a LOT done today I can at least save myself from completely freaking out tomorrow and maybe even getting some sleep before class on monday. But nope, all I want to do is procrastinate. DAMMIT BRAIN.
I know that feel. But hey, look at me, I'm not procrastinating!

... Don't look at me like that...

I get a free pass for being here because it's technically work.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Zenia wrote:

My sisters friend who were sure has broken into our house before. When I mentioned pressing charges because I had enough evidence right then she promised to pay so her friend would stay outta jail since she has a kid.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:10 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Zenia wrote:

My sisters friend who were sure has broken into our house before. When I mentioned pressing charges because I had enough evidence right then she promised to pay so her friend would stay outta jail since she has a kid.
So your scumbag sister has scumbag friends? Lovely.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:59 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Zenia wrote:

lol that sounds like something my sister would do.

the funniest part about it is, everybody thinks my sister is this wonderful human being. apparently these people don't know that she's a shoplifting, drug addicted bitch who charms men into giving her jewelry, so she can dump them right after.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Riv wrote:

I feel creative as fuck, but with anything but stuff I'm supposed to do. I feel like I could make an album, paint a mural, build a giant sculpture, learn how to play the drums, anything. If only I could tap into this 'procrastination energy' at any time, without any actual obligations to procrastinate for, I would be like DaVinci or something Seriously? When I actually do have the free time though I'm like DUUUUURRRRRRRRR YOUTUBE
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

I feel creative as fuck, but with anything but stuff I'm supposed to do. I feel like I could make an album, paint a mural, build a giant sculpture, learn how to play the drums, anything. If only I could tap into this 'procrastination energy' at any time, without any actual obligations to procrastinate for, I would be like DaVinci or something Seriously? When I actually do have the free time though I'm like DUUUUURRRRRRRRR YOUTUBE

you sure are confident
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:16 pm

oh god, I watched a babyfur without realizing he is one... and saw stuff in my submissions
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

MiloTime wrote:
oh god, I watched a babyfur without realizing he is one... and saw stuff in my submissions

lol
Even what appear to be clean and innocent diaper pictures freak me out inglip
Some people make fursonas for their actual kids and put them in diapers and I'm like DAFUQ
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Just a few things

blackfuredfox, you really shouldn't let that slide, and accepting someone else's money on his behalf is basically letting it slide. It's one thing for you to let it go, but what about the next person he robs? Will they have a friend of his just as generous? It's not right, and people like that don't really understand "don't do it again" or "say you're sorry", because they're really only sorry they got caught. They only understand consequences. People like that are why we all have to suffer under these oppressive laws in the first place, so to let them off the hook is really rewarding them and punishing yourself. Which, under our Christian (basically Jewish) regime is seen as a good thing. It's not. It's just slave morality.

I am henceforth not responsible for anything foxy boy says or does here. I didn't tell or even ask him to come back here, not even to apologize. Personal responsibility, learn it, embrace it, love it.

Kaizy, my point is that whether you're born gay, black, furry, Latin, Germanic, Christian, Jewish, etc, is irrelevant because you can make personal choices that harm no one, or have inborn traits that make you a menace to society. But people obsess over what is and isn't a "personal choice" and "fair game" based more on their own fear of being branded essentially a racist than any genuine sense of right and wrong.

But I'd expect as much coming from faggots.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I know but he is very annoying and I enjoyed this forum tenfold when he was gone.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
you sure are confident

My confidence is really unstable, it can even have major swings in one day.
What happens is like I get an awesome idea in my head and then I can't live up to it and feel really emo. If someone makes me push through it sometimes I make something that's pretty decent and then I feel more confident again. The best way to have confidence is an idea of what you want, but no expectations of yourself to actually achieve it, just start going and see where you end up Not a single fuck wa

I'm at the (awesome ideas in my head) stage right now. I think the reason I rarely follow through is because I enjoy being in this state of mind, and fear having my expectations crushed.

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I know but he is very annoying and I enjoyed this forum tenfold when he was gone.

My girlfriend said she reads his posts and hears them as if they were being shrieked by the Leave Britney Alone guy.
It truly does turn very annoying into very entertaining.
Try it :3
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
have confidence

lol, you lost me at confidence
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 pm

That kid annoys me.

I'll try reading them in the voice of the Oblivion Orcs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 12
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next