General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 12

Go down 
+18
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Lunar
Taz
Kellie Gator
jcstinks
Lucy
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Riv
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
Kaizy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Aetius
Brace
8-bit
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lunar wrote:
No, Wooby. You just have to fucking argue about every goddamn thing and disagreements are fine, but when you're a dickcheese about it, no one's gonna wanna listen to you or try to understand your point. Have you ever considered, y'know, not voicing your opinions like a complete douchenozzle?

So it's perfectly acceptable for someone to despise and possibly even discriminate against you for being a furry or, if not gay per se, a pretty open and active member of the gay community, because I'm a douchenozzle. Have you ever considered maybe gay rights isn't quite where it ought to be for the times we're living in because of twats like you who would rather be able to cuss someone out than actually accomplish something?
There are gonna be assholes in every sort of pride or support group who just don't know when the hell to put the flag down. The problem is, there are so many in the furry community who think of being a furry as a sexual orientation and are into some illegal shit that branches off from the fandom because it's so concerned with being open and accepting to EVERY fetish. Being gay is just... being gay.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I was talking to a guy today in class and learned something about myself from him. Appearntly I have a rare eye type that changes colors all the time. He said that in class my eyes changed 3 times from gray to green then blue on the right and blue, amber and green on the left.

if he's staring at your eyes in class that often...
I know he's bi, but not my type. Im just happy Im a rare person now. Yay for genetic mutations.

I think the rarest thing about me is that I'm left handed... unless you technically count me being a twin. but even I barely count it considering he was never born
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 am

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I was talking to a guy today in class and learned something about myself from him. Appearntly I have a rare eye type that changes colors all the time. He said that in class my eyes changed 3 times from gray to green then blue on the right and blue, amber and green on the left.

if he's staring at your eyes in class that often...
I know he's bi, but not my type. Im just happy Im a rare person now. Yay for genetic mutations.

I think the rarest thing about me is that I'm left handed... unless you technically count me being a twin. but even I barely count it considering he was never born
I wish I was ambedextrious. This just so cool, I really wanna see them go red though like an albino.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 am

Lunar wrote:
There are gonna be assholes in every sort of pride or support group who just don't know when the hell to put the flag down. The problem is, there are so many in the furry community who think of being a furry as a sexual orientation and are into some illegal shit that branches off from the fandom because it's so concerned with being open and accepting to EVERY fetish. Being gay is just... being gay.

But, like you said, those things branch off from being a furry. I mean, that OP on FAF wasn't very well thought out (but then, which are, I know), but had at least one somewhat constructive comment that if someone were sexually attracted to fictional furry characters exclusively, that constitute something very different from the kind of sexuality most furries have. I think the word they used was paraphilia. The thing is, homosexuality used to be categorized similarly. And in a way, you still could call it one, unless the research eventually concludes that we're all neither purely gay or purely straight, but even then, at only 10% of the population, homosexuals are still a "deviation" from "the norm".

I am in no way, shape or form the kind of person who would ever try to defend something that is harmful or that violates the rights of another, and even less the kind of person who would defend those who do. That is primarily where my defense of gays and gay rights comes from. It just so happens that furries do have that much in common with gays, aside from a curiously disproportionate amount of people seeming to be both.

Besides, this is an incredibly important time for us as a civilization, where we're finally beginning to look at bullying and wanton discrimination as a fundamental human rights issue. I just don't think that can or will go anywhere unless we realize there can really be no exception to the rule, just a more concrete concept of the thing itself and more deeply entrenched rules to make them worth the paper (or pixels) they're printed on.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 am

So yeah, back to my original source of happiness: I GET A SECOND PROM! <3 And I might get to be in the Pegasus Parade, and I'll definitely be in the Pride Parade! I'm so excited!

Edit: See, that's what I'm talking about, WB. An argument like that is far more open to debate. I see where you're coming from, I really do. I just can't see myself getting behind extremists, regardless of what they're advocating. Even gay rights. There are people who go way overboard, and I don't like associating with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am

ITT: Wolfie defends that you are born furry...I think, I dunno, too much tl;dr
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 am

Alright you dicks, I'm back.

You're all a bunch of worthless pricks... But I love you!

I guess where I have to start is I apologized to Wuffles as sincerely as I possibly could, whether he forgives me or not is up to him.

Now I'm working shit out in my own personal life too.

I think third time is the charm for me, I get all fucking drunk and crazy, and everything gets out of control. This time it's for real, I'm sober, have been for a 7 days now, and I'm not going to give in again.

I think everything can work out fine, as long as I stay away from the booze, which I have today, although much pressure has been put on me to get involved again, I just need to stay the fuck away when things get all... "weekendy".

You call me confused and stupid, and you know what? Maybe I am, but you can't change people.

However people can change. I plan on much, for better or worse. You'll see, I promise all of you a warp in reality. (that's fucking biblical)

"Never again Jim, now tell me what the moral of the story is"

"Never cry shitwolf"

Last edited by foxy_boy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 am

foxy_boy wrote:

You're all a bunch of worthless pricks

...I'm not worthless... Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 am

Lunar wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:

I'm just fucking with you xD

You all need to get out more, a lot of people tell me you guy's aren't my crowd, but I don't care, we can learn from each other, if you're willing.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:16 am

Moo?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Lunar wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:

You all need to get out more, a lot of people tell me you guy's aren't my crowd, but I don't care, we can learn from each other, if you're willing.

I'll admit that I need to get out more, but maybe the problem is that you get out too much for your own good Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 am

MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
Lunar wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:

I'll admit that I need to get out more, but maybe the problem is that you get out too much for your own good Not a single fuck wa
Nur hurrrr.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:20 am

MiloTime wrote:
Could be... I need to go sleep with my landlord now though...

You wanna talk about politics? xD
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:22 am

I love the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 am

Tazia I don't have time for your incredibly interesting BS right now XD

(But I do have time to post, ehehehe)
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Tazia I don't have time for your incredibly interesting BS right now XD

(But I do have time to post, ehehehe)
My BS isn't interesting at all.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

\
Y'know, all of you may learn something from this, just watch it.

You spend time on this forum to waste time don't you?

Anyways, I need a bowl then I'm out. (I'm somewhat like Ricky)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 am

foxy_boy wrote:
\

I spent a few nights with ricky and casey up in san fran. they were cool dudes.

anyway, stop trying to make it sound like we need to be taught lessons by you :l
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
\

I spent a few nights with ricky and casey up in san fran. they were cool dudes.

anyway, stop trying to make it sound like we need to be taught lessons by you :l
Yeah.

Milo only has to take lessons from me. Lessons of passionate Looooove~
Back to top Go down
Kellie Gator

Kellie Gator

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:47 am

I'm in a posting mood... but don't quite know what to post. I'd make the lousy excuse that there's not enough sub forums here but it doesn't hold up, aldfjldsjglfjg
Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 am

Lunar wrote:
No, Wooby. You just have to fucking argue about every goddamn thing and disagreements are fine, but when you're a dickcheese about it, no one's gonna wanna listen to you or try to understand your point. Have you ever considered, y'know, not voicing your opinions like a complete douchenozzle?

Oh wait so this is the thread where we fight then ???
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 am

jcstinks wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Oh wait so this is the thread where we fight then ???

You can fight wherever you want, as long as you clean the blood and bile off the floor when you're done.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 pm

What the fuck. Someone stole over half of my fucking games. Im missing around $460 in games. Fuck this, im putting the skills from LA Noire to use and get evidence against them.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
If anyone needs to study math, this site is awesome fuck yeah
http://www.purplemath.com/modules/

Sweet.

I was feeling like an idiot the other day. Needed to figure the height of a 2" diameter pipe such that it would hold 1 quart. "Hell, that's easy" I say to myself. Although I don't remember the formula for cylindrical volume off the top of my head, but that's what the internet is for! V=pi*r^2*h, easy. So, solve for h... uh... I remember you had to divide something out on both sides; uh...

Took me ten minutes to get to h=v/pi*r^2. Then another ten to remember to convert units to centimeters. I was a few drinks in at that point, but still... I survived AP Math and a couple of quarters of college calculus; why the hell can't I do simple algebra?

Well, yeah, it's been 20 years since I had to do any real math, but... WTF, brain?
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm

katmandu wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
If anyone needs to study math, this site is awesome fuck yeah
http://www.purplemath.com/modules/

Sweet.

I was feeling like an idiot the other day. Needed to figure the height of a 2" diameter pipe such that it would hold 1 quart. "Hell, that's easy" I say to myself. Although I don't remember the formula for cylindrical volume off the top of my head, but that's what the internet is for! V=pi*r^2*h, easy. So, solve for h... uh... I remember you had to divide something out on both sides; uh...

Took me ten minutes to get to h=v/pi*r^2. Then another ten to remember to convert units to centimeters. I was a few drinks in at that point, but still... I survived AP Math and a couple of quarters of college calculus; why the hell can't I do simple algebra?

Well, yeah, it's been 20 years since I had to do any real math, but... WTF, brain?

The brain is a power-hungry beast, so it's programmed to keep itself pruned. Just like unused muscles atrophy with disuse, so do neural circuits.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 12   General Time Wasting Thread 12 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 12
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next