General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.

Go down 
+22
Kaiser
Monochrome Kanon
Lucan
Zaraphayx
Maya
Zoe
Vega
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
Riv
greg-the-fox
Lunar
Kaizy
Percy
Ouiji
Lucy
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm talking about "friends" at my college. It just feels like none of them see me as a friend. General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 1772876878
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Lucan wrote:
Percy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Why haven't we as gays harvested our power to control the weather and destroy all who oppose us yet?
Since apparently the gays caused the hurricane, who knows what they can do if they all worked together.
I bet if we all have gay sex hard enough at the same time we could wipe out half the nation. The Romney half preferably.

we do. it's called the pride parade. christians come to protest the parade, and all of the gays have sex in front of them to "prove a point" apparently.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Vega wrote:
I'm talking about "friends" at my college. It just feels like none of them see me as a friend. General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 1772876878
College is a confusing time.

The only true friends in college are the ones you bring with you.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Lucy wrote:
Vega wrote:

All my true friends are in another city. General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 1404866550
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Vega wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Vega wrote:

All my true friends are in another city. General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 1404866550

my true friends are in another state lol
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:37 pm

>Is bummed out that he can't play original xbox games without a HDD.

>Finds a link on B.net leading to a video that will solve all of his problems

>Watches video

>Is bummed out again that he lacks the tools necessary to carry out this noble task

>Is further bummed out that he is broke and cannot afford tools right now

>*Thinks about stealing tools*

>Doesn't want to adhere to stereotypes surrounding black people (it would also be hypocritical of him since he cannot stand thieves at all, and stealing things would make him cry later on)

>*Thinks*

>Realizes that Home Depot often has "open face" tools that can be utilized. He wants to utilize those tools (and then put them back :3 ) to dismantle old HDD and give Micro$oft the finger

>Goes to Home Depot, but is saddened to see that Home Depot is on that bullshit and only makes you buy a bunch of shit you really don't want or need

>Leaves---but not before having backsack checked by some security dude Seriously?

>Goes to Walmart right next door

>Finds tools that some other person cracked open

>Tries to go find a hidey-hole to do his dirty deed, but can't find one

>Bathroom might do, but that looks suspicious as hell

>Finds a seat located near a shoe....place...and begins to dismantle HDD

>When done, puts tools on seat in an effort to dispel any suspicions of thievery that some of the passersby peoples may have had in case they come back

>Leaves happily allthe

BITCHES FUCK MICRO$OFT
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Vega wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Vega wrote:

my true friends are in another state lol

You're a stronger person than I.

Well anyways, I'm going to go see "Skyfall" now.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:42 pm

The only thing I got out of college was weed connections.

College in Fresno is a joke. Not a single fuck wa

Well, college in general is a joke. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Percy wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Why haven't we as gays harvested our power to control the weather and destroy all who oppose us yet?
Since apparently the gays caused the hurricane, who knows what they can do if they all worked together.
I bet if we all have gay sex hard enough at the same time we could wipe out half the nation. The Romney half preferably.

we do. it's called the pride parade. christians come to protest the parade, and all of the gays have sex in front of them to "prove a point" apparently.

https://i.imgur.com/Wx2hH.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Vega wrote:
Well anyways, I'm going to go see "Skyfall" now.

I really want to see that, maybe when I get home from visiting my parents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Percy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

I really don't see the point in pride parades.

They look weird as fuck.

And scary, too.

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Percy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

I really don't see the point in pride parades.

They look weird as fuck.

And scary, too.

They once had a point that is largely irrelevant now.

Also I want to see Skyfall too but everyone I know is lame and I feel weird going to the movies alone :[
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Greg wrote:

Lol that guy. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 pm

4 different meds for an ear infection. wow. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 pm

2 the Ranting Gryphon is p. cool.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Amoxicillin
Nasal spray
Antibiotic ear drops
Motrin

All for one ear...
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Ari said Skyfall was fucking awesome.

Hell, just listen to the new bond song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Greg wrote:

You're quoting 2Gryphon. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Brace wrote:
Greg wrote:

Say what you want about the dude; that particular rant told the truth lol.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Brace wrote:
Greg wrote:

Say what you want about the dude; that particular rant told the truth lol.

The fuck it did. The party line is never the truth. And anyway, people like him make me hate gay people infinitely more than the people he describes. Being a conceited, self-important sack of shit constantly fighting for status is much more repulsive to me than wearing unusual clothing.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Why is it that gay people are all so emphatic about not being like other gay people? I've met a lot of gay people by now, and I would think by now I would have encountered one who -is- like other gay people, especially since this person is apparently the point of reference for the identities of all other gay people... but I haven't. Something strikes me as being off about this.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Greg wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
My life would be perfect if the working day started at 2PM and ended at 10PM.
How in the fuck did you know my shift today?

I was about to say... that's my current shift. Which is perfect. Left to myself, I'll naturally go to bed around 2am or so and get up around 9. Still some time in the morning to do things that have to be done before 5, still time after work to do other stuff or relax.

Tank Abuse wrote:
>Is bummed out again that he lacks the tools necessary to carry out this noble task

>Is further bummed out that he is broke and cannot afford tools right now

At the risk of sounding like someone's dad: Get tools. Get them whenever you can, even if it's just one here, one there. Get good, quality ones. With tools, you can do damn near whatever you want. Without them, you can't do shit but break stuff. Keep your tools.

I spent 20 years collecting various tools, and life is so much easier when I need to do something and realize "Hey! I've got the tool for that!" instead of fucking something up with a pair of vice grips and a hammer. I ruined the motor on a 1982 Honda Nighthawk 650 because I had shitty tools and stripped the head bolts. (although even that can be fixed with... the right tools.)

...holy christ I do sound like someone's dad right there. Fetch me a Pabst.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Brace wrote:
Why is it that gay people are all so emphatic about not being like other gay people? I've met a lot of gay people by now, and I would think by now I would have encountered one who -is- like other gay people, especially since this person is apparently the point of reference for the identities of all other gay people... but I haven't. Something strikes me as being off about this.

Your alleged personal experience alone surely invalidates the alleged collective experiences of others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.   General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 27: The part where he kills you.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next