General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Substance-free furs

Go down 
+13
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Azure
MiloTime
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zoe
Tank Abuse
eversleep
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Substance-free furs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

eversleep wrote:
man, I kinda like children

fix'd trollface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

eversleep wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Eversleep is a grown-ass man spending all his money on Pokeymanz. I really don't know what to add to that.
Well I kinda like man-children, as weird as that sounds, I think they're cute. I'd marry one. I like otakus too.

...huh
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
man, I kinda like children

fix'd trollface
Ewww no I'm not a pedo, I like adults. Adults who act like children.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Usually when an adult acts like a child, it's because they have serious mental issues and should be looked after with professional care, not something cute to be admired in a partner.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Lucy wrote:
Usually when an adult acts like a child, it's because they have serious mental issues and should be looked after with professional care, not something cute to be admired in a partner.
I don't mean mentally retarded. I mean like guys who are normal but like kid's TV shows and stuff and playing with kid's toys. There's this guy I have a crush on, he's 18 but acts like a kid and it's so cute. <3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm

eversleep wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I don't mean mentally retarded. I mean like guys who are normal but like kid's TV shows and stuff and playing with kid's toys. There's this guy I have a crush on, he's 18 but acts like a kid and it's so cute. <3

That's not acting like a kid that's doing shit you like.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Eversleep, are you seriously trying to tell me that this

Substance-free furs - Page 7 Peter_stand_large

is more attractive than this?

Substance-free furs - Page 7 DSC_0287
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

you're asking a gay man if a twink in a Robin hood outfit is more attractive than a muscular female?
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:
you're asking a gay man if a twink in a Robin hood outfit is more attractive than a muscular female?

Maybe he's one'a them queers who likes those of the manly persuasion. :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Eversleep's old, repressed homosexual persona will surface out of the blue to admit that this woman is a goddess wrapped in heavy muscle.

In his dreams, he will be screaming 'DO YOU EVEN LIFT?' as he rams her in the bunghole. :v
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:19 pm

MiloTime wrote:

It's Peter Pan you nimrod!

Tank Abuse wrote:
Eversleep's old, repressed homosexual persona will surface out of the blue to admit that this woman is a goddess wrapped in heavy muscle.

In his dreams, he will be screaming 'DO YOU EVEN LIFT?' as he rams her in the bunghole. :v

Even in my dreams, Stephanie McMahon is the one screaming that as she rams me in the bunghole.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:20 pm

eversleep wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Eversleep is a grown-ass man spending all his money on Pokeymanz. I really don't know what to add to that.
Well I kinda like man-children, as weird as that sounds, I think they're cute. I'd marry one. I like otakus too.
nigga, you just went full retard
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

the outfit I get, but the hat throws me off completely.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:25 pm

No joke, when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about furries who have no substance, you know, as people. It's at least true for one of them...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I guess it doesn't help that they damn near had the same costume.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I guess it doesn't help that they damn near had the same costume.
Except one was a sexy fox-man~
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm tempted to star a Robin Hood thread now >.<
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:44 pm

I can't see the picture of a guy, only the picture of the girl, and I have a feeling that even if I was straight, I wouldn't like muscular girls. As for muscle on guys, I'm not too picky with guys, but I don't like them too feminine. I tend to like straight guys though. >.< Also I don't like being called gay.

Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:45 pm

eversleep wrote:
I can't see the picture of a guy, only the picture of the girl, and I have a feeling that even if I was straight, I wouldn't like muscular girls. As for muscle on guys, I'm not too picky with guys, but I don't like them too feminine. I tend to like straight guys though. >.< Also I don't like being called gay.

I--

Lol.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:50 pm

eversleep wrote:
Also I don't like being called gay.

...really? it's not an offensive term just so you know. especially considering that's what you called yourself

could you please just pick ONE thing that doesn't bother you?
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
eversleep wrote:

I--

Lol.

x2
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:52 pm

eversleep wrote:

So you're bi?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:02 pm

eversleep wrote:
Also I don't like being called gay.

Uganda be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

eversleep wrote:

I'm not saying you're as bad as Chris Chan, but like him, you seem to think there's this "ideal for me" partner for you, when real life and real people are never quite like that. Whoever you wind up with, you're not going to like everything about them. They're not going to look exactly as you want them to. And if they ever see anything in you, it'll have a lot to do with you seeing something in them despite what you might perceive to be imperfections. Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself, and I wouldn't set my sights so high even if you were, because you'd still just end up disappointed.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm not saying you're as bad as Chris Chan, but like him, you seem to think there's this "ideal for me" partner for you, when real life and real people are never quite like that. Whoever you wind up with, you're not going to like everything about them. They're not going to look exactly as you want them to. And if they ever see anything in you, it'll have a lot to do with you seeing something in them despite what you might perceive to be imperfections. Like I said, you're not exactly a catch yourself, and I wouldn't set my sights so high even if you were, because you'd still just end up disappointed.

Substance-free furs - Page 7 4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: